The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-23-2011, 06:54 PM         #2761
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sad5: kinda regrettin tradin this in 4 skyrim.. but im sure they got some nice deals on this
 6 years ago '06        #2762
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
anyone trying to run some games?
 6 years ago '04        #2763
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Man I wish some of u fools had this on PC so I could smack u fools up lmao
 6 years ago '08        #2764
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 erickonasis said:
what exactly made it better? This sh*t looks and plays horrible

hated this fu*kin game
i popped BC2 back in today, sh*t was great. I had too much fun playing that game.
 6 years ago '11        #2765
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,004 | Props total: 2234 2234
 Russ369 said:

[pic - click to view]

straight k!llED it...
What game mode was you playing & what was you in or gun did you use?

Imma add you fam
 6 years ago '06        #2767
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
video of BF3 with some improved graphics mod

[video - click to view]

looks good but kinda hard to tell the difference without a side by side comparison
 6 years ago '04        #2768
D.IrIsH 333 heat pts333
space
space
$5,200 | Props total: 7042 7042
 gagethedesigner said:
i popped BC2 back in today, sh*t was great. I had too much fun playing that game.
Word the fu*k up... that game was ballin... traded it in for BF3, shoulda kept it
 6 years ago '04        #2769
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 Glockcoma AKs said:
What game mode was you playing & what was you in or gun did you use?

Imma add you fam
I usually play TDM, sometimes conquest... famas, m320 and tank lol
 6 years ago '04        #2770
C. Carter 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,035 | Props total: 82 82
PS3 servers fu*king up

I'm getting my Service Medals, but getting kicked out before claiming my points

Last edited by C. Carter; 12-24-2011 at 03:48 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #2771
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17380 17380
 sasuke-sama313 said:
U crazy if u think bc2 maps were bad. And the game was great also but maybe u didn't like bc2 because it didn't have a tdm on it. I think i understand why some people think bf3 isn't as fun as bc2. We all need to understand that dice had 2 perform a balancing act with bf3 by adding maps like operation metro and seine crossing plus tdm to attract a cod type of audience for more money, while keeping the caspian border karg island maps which are traditional battlefield type maps. The bc2 audience mostly wants that type of game a traditional battlefield. IMO anyone that don't play rush or conquest is missing the whole core of the game.
The maps were fu*king pieces of sh*ts compared to BF3 you must be blind...Had nothing to do with it not having TDM the game just looked and played like sh*t with snipers almost dominating that game.

Like i said i've played all the modes and while i'm not a fan of Rush at all cause that mode just fu*king promotes camping, i do play conquest o BF3 a few times i start playing. Yes its primarily TDM for me but thats because the dam maps are way too big for 12 on 12 for rush.

Now if they had more people in a map i'd play those modes no problem but having to drive a vehicle back and forth constantly thats not what i want in a fu*king shooter. its a SHOOTER not gotdam twisted metal and Ace Combat.

And caspian Border is a fu*king sh*tty a.ss map. Wayyyy to fu*king big for 12 on 12...i refuse to play that map on anything but TDM and even then i'm not a big fan of it. Its basically sit somewhere and camp and pick someone off from a distance type map
Bullsh*t....I'm not gonna spend a 30 mins on one map and we win and damm near everyone on the team has under 10 k!lls...fu*k type of sh*t is that....oh yea but we won ...fu*k outta here

Last edited by erickonasis; 12-24-2011 at 08:00 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #2772
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 Russ369 said:
Man I wish some of u fools had this on PC so I could smack u fools up lmao
What server(s) you be on?
 12-24-2011, 07:36 PM         #2773
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody got a online they pass they have not used
 6 years ago '04        #2774
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
Just got a double headshot on operation firestorm. His squadmate spawned as I shot and it was perfectly lined up for both of them
 6 years ago '07        #2775
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 famoussasjohn said:
Just got a double headshot on operation firestorm. His squadmate spawned as I shot and it was perfectly lined up for both of them
lucky bastard
 6 years ago '05        #2776
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Great article on Battlefield biggest problem coming to consoles( Didn't see this as much on PC)

Battlefield 3 Online: Perfected by DICE, ruined by you
Where have all the good players gone?
Share this +
Comments 14
The last thing I hear as, infuriatingly, my dogtags are taken and my k!llstreak is ended: "Look at that guy there. No, him. Nah, he's not on my side. Check it out, though, he's going to stab that soldier in the back. Yeah, that means you get his dogtags".

I'm playing Battlefield 3 in the first week of release, and although many claim to have sunk hours into Bad Company 2, few seem to know how to actually play.

My most recent demise comes as the drawling teenager in my own squad - who is meant to be covering me as I hold a Conquest flag - decides to use me as an example while explaining to his father what the purpose of the combat knife is in Battlefield 3. Thanks for watching my back, Sergeant Douchebag.
So far, this mini-commentary on the game (which, thanks to voice chat, everyone on the team has heard) has included how to ignore squad-spawn, how to drive a vehicle, how to get out of a vehicle when you tip it over a cliff, and how to change your load-out as you wait to respawn after your unfortunate vehicle / cliff-based suicide.

ARE YOU BEING SERVED?
To be honest, I'm just happy to be in a game. Early on, BF3's servers were erratic at best, broken at worst. They're more stable now, but during week one finding a game took several attempts at barging into a session via the server browser.

Worse still, joining a game with friends often meant being placed on separate teams with no hope of transferring across. It's less of a problem now, and at its core - when everyone plays properly - Battlefield 3 is untouchable online.

There are few better experiences than rolling in a tank with a PSN friend, racking up huge k!ll numbers, or reviving a buddy after seeing them courageously fall while defending an MCOM station in Rush. Playing as part of an efficient team makes you feel good, and you win more too.
Sadly, I'm not getting much of that right now - something exacerbated by my selfish, constantly nattering squad mate. Usually a lack of communication is a problem on PSN and Xbox Live; now I just wish this guy would shut up.

"I'm going to pick the Recon class now. Yeah, that's the one with the sniper rifle. Nah, I'll probably just sit back near the base and shoot people," I hear over my headset as I push towards point A on the Tehran Highway Conquest map. I swear lightly under my breath.

Dead again. And again. I'm glad when the session finishes in crushing defeat for our team.

I hate to lose, but like to think the opposition's coordinated teamwork (balanced squads, communication, good use of support and vehicles) serves as an example of what our clueless team could have achieved.

WAR CORRESPONDENT
The next map is Damavand Peak, one of the best in both Conquest and Rush (by far the most satisfying modes in the game). After being treated to a detailed explanation of the post-game lobby by my chatty 'friend', I spawn onto the mag and use the 30 seconds of pre-action grace (a great addition usually reserved for tinkering with kit) to see if I can escape to a new squad. No luck.

The game begins, and we're soon behind again. I've gone Engineer and picked the Stinger to shoot down the Little Bird that starts camping our spawn near A. Then a tank rolls in. "Yeah, that's a tank. No, I'll probably die. I'm just going to stay up here until someone else blows it up," I hear.

Furious, I charge the tank, but realise I haven't got the right kit for the job. The Stinger is for jets and choppers − it won't work against tanks. It's a perfect example of BF3's clever risk / reward kit balance, but right now that's cold comfort. So I whip out my repair tool and start circle-strafing the tank, whittling its health away bit by bit. It explodes in a glorious shower of flames, and I cackle. "Yeah, that was the repair tool. No, you can use it to destroy stuff too..."
Battlefield 3 is a brilliant playground of war, but one that relies on players working together to realise its true potential. Come on guys, shape up.
 6 years ago '04        #2777
space
space
^^^^ None of that matters in TDM

Thats Why That Mode >> alll the Rest

another reason why i dont give a sh*t about mics cause thats all bullsh*t i dont need to hear

fu*k objectives...hate motherfu*kers that complain about how someone else plays the game. Now i will admit this game has made me apply "teamwork" more than any other shooter before ; i love reviving and giving out healthpacks (mostly cause it helps my name end up at the top of the scoreboard at the end).

But again TDM has none of that bullsh*t and i see people reviving and giving out health all over the place (the ammo guys suck tho).
 6 years ago '05        #2778
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Ehh I like stuff that takes a bit more skill and teamwork though then TDM. I can just go in there with my brother and get over half the k!lls and win games easy.
 6 years ago '04        #2779
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Ehh I like stuff that takes a bit more skill and teamwork though then TDM. I can just go in there with my brother and get over half the k!lls and win games easy.
the other modes are just vehicle wars...you hardly see anyone not in one sh*ts kinda lame. dont even feel like a shooter feels like something else at times.

you got a guys in tank, jeeps and planes or someones sniping on a building 8 stories up. sh*t is ridiculous
 6 years ago '06        #2780
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,169 | Props total: 4524 4524
 erickonasis said:
the other modes are just vehicle wars...you hardly see anyone not in one sh*ts kinda lame. dont even feel like a shooter feels like something else at times.

you got a guys in tank, jeeps and planes or someones sniping on a building 8 stories up. sh*t is ridiculous
true..CQ and rush are fun to a point..but it gets old quick sometimes..team deathmatch keeps you on your toes..its more like FFA
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago