The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #2601
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Aye what would gsmestop give me if i trade this game in,
 6 years ago '10        #2602
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 349 349
 primetime said:
30 dollarz
 6 years ago '06        #2603
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 primetime said:

yeah about $30 and a revocation of ur man card
 6 years ago '04        #2604
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Demize99 (Alan Kertz), the core gameplay designer for Battlefield 3 has posted a list of Battlefield 3 fixes that will possibly be integrated into the next patch release. The latest patch was released a mere three days ago and DICE has been quick to pick up on feedback and is already working on fixes and adjustments. It was announced two days ago that the command rose will be getting an overhaul.

There's also a new addition - one hit k!lls with a bolt action sniper rifle. To CoD players this is normal, but this is not something normal in the Battlefield series. The developers feel that the recon class is unappreciated in CQB maps like Operation Metro. Demize99 states that the spot is tiny, can only be hit from close distances, and can be blocked by the players arms and other material. The goal is to give recon some more prominence, but in a way that won't affect overall infantry gameplay.

The full list of Battlefield 3 fixes can be seen below:

Slightly increased the AEK971 recoil.
Slightly increased the ASVAL recoil.
Added Extended Mags to the ASVAL.
Slightly increased the recoil on the M249.
Reduced the recoil of the SKS rifle.
Fixed aimed firing max accuracy on the Pecheneg to be consistent with other LMGs.
Slightly reduced the recoil of the F2000 and restored it to the previous base accuracy.
Semiautomatic and automatic shotguns firing FRAG rounds now do slightly less splash damage.
Increased the damage of the G3, M60, and M240 at close range.
Claymores can now detonate from vehicles and can be used to disable jeeps or k!ll the passengers in light jeeps. Claymores will not do any damage to heavy vehicles.
Reduced the spot times on C4 and Claymore projectiles from 30 to 15 sec.
The Radio Beacon, Mortar, Mav, EOD bot, T-UGS, and SOFLAM should now be much easier to deploy.
C4 will no longer be detonatable after a player respawns, if the player is revived within 5 seconds he can still detonate his C4.
The player may now have a maximum number of mines which will persist after the player's death. Deploying more than the maximum of 6 mines will remove a previous mine from the world.
Claymores now also persist through death, the player can have 2 claymores planted.
9x39mm rounds no longer benefit from the Sniper headshot bonus.
Increased the damage of the 9x39mm rounds.
Fixed the AKS74u damage at max range, it was incorrectly higher than other carbines.
Increased the damage of the .357 and .44 magnum rounds at max range.
All semiautomatic and bolt weapons, including all shotgun slugs, now have their maximum damage out to 15m.
Semiautomatic sniper rifles, a.ssault Rifles, LMGs, and shotgun slugs now have more consistent damage over long range.
Tweaked IRNV to be more consistent across all levels.
Fixed a rendering issue with IRNV view when taking damage.
Tweaked the IRNV zoom times and scope visible areas to be the same across all weapons (some were faster than others).
Fixed the QBU-88 sniper and the L96 IRNV scopes to use the proper aiming reticule.
The spread for Flechette rounds has been reduced slightly on all shotguns.
The spread for buckshot has been reduced on the M1014, DAO-12, and S12k. These weapons have an accuracy advantage over the USAS12 but are not as accurate as the 870.
Semiautomatic weapons will no longer "jam" if the player presses fire faster than the weapon is capable of shooting. Some semi automatic weapons have had their rates of fire adjusted to fit this change.
Slightly reduced the effective blast radius of the RPG, SMAW, and 40mm grenade projectiles against infantry. Reduced the total number of RPG and SMAW missiles carried from 5 to 4.
Tank rounds will now instantly destroy Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Scout Helicopters.
Fixed a problem when locking on to two nearby targets, the locking should no longer jump rapidly between multiple targets.
Significantly increased the damage of the Javelin and Air to Ground missiles against laser designated targets.
Javelin missiles fired without laser targeting now do more damage to the side and rear of MBTs.
Slightly reduced the locking time of all weapons vs Laser Designated targets.
Increased the locking distance for Jets when locking on laser designated targets.
Slightly reduced the repair speed of the repair tool.
Increased the damage the MBT's primary weapon does to other main battle tanks.
AA Missiles should no longer k!ll the pilot instead of the vehicle.
Reduced the damage AA missiles do to jets.
Stinger and IGLA missiles now do 50% damage to Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Scout Helicopters.
Slightly reduced the damage of Jet cannons.
Increased RPG and SMAW damage against aircraft.
Guided Rockets will now only track ground targets, as originally intended.
Reduced the direct damage done by helicopter gunners vs armor.
Helicopter guns should now suppress correctly.
Improved the accuracy of the Mi28 gun to match the AH1 gun.
Increased the direct hit damage of the APFSDS rounds for the IFVs.
Miniguns and Helicopter Gunners now more quickly destroy parked cars.
Increased the power of explosions from cars and other explosive static objects.
Dying from the explosion of a car or other explosive static object should now correctly credit the player who caused the explosion.
Adjusted the F35's Center of Mass and Lift Engine for more stable, level flight.
Updated the F35 weapon systems to be consistent with the other air craft.
Changed the Kornets to TOW launchers on Wake Island and moved the spawn position of the AAV to a more level position.
Fixed several bugs with air vehicles colliding with objects at high speeds and taking no damage.
Players will no longer receive suicides or team k!lls if they crash their vehicle (dying is punishment enough).
You can now spot with the EODbot.
Increased the spawn protection time from 1sec to 2sec. The protection will still be immediately canceled as soon as the player moves or shoots.
Spawn protection will no longer be canceled by the player looking around.
Slightly increased the speed at which a player can shoot again after sprinting.
Fixed some situations that would unintentionally make a player unrevivable.
Reduced the black screen fade in time on spawn.

It should be noted that none of these fixes for Battlefield 3 finalized and may change or disappear completely
Love the BF2 maps on BF2 but in BF3 their just a mess............
 6 years ago '06        #2605
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
BF3 made TIME's top 10 video games of 2011 list

There was a lot of hullabaloo about the two big first-person military-combat games that came out this fall: Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3. As it turns out, they're both very, very good: dark, satisfying, sometimes disturbingly authentic, with remarkable state-of-the-art destructible environments and physics models. (Practically every object you see is fully modeled.) Modern Warfare 3 was a big-budget thrill ride: disposable enemies swarming at you, begging to be mowed down by large-caliber automatic weapons. Battlefield 3 was a subtler high, and it felt newer and edgier, which is why it gets the nod here. It's a grittier, slower-paced, more naturalistic experience, darker and more novelistic. You're more inclined to take it slow in Battlefield 3 and make as few mistakes as you can, because you actually care when you and your virtual buddies die. But both games are excellent entries in the genre. If they were Spielberg movies, Modern Warfare 3 would be Indiana Jones and Battlefield 3 would be Saving Private Ryan.

Read more: #ixzz1gYM1cd3F

of course MW3 didnt make the list
 12-14-2011, 05:32 PM         #2606
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are they ever going to fux bulletproof cars? i hate when a dude rams in in the humv and i can load a ful clip into the car and dont sh*t happen....i should be able to shoot out the tires
 6 years ago '08        #2607
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 J-R said:
are they ever going to fux bulletproof cars? i hate when a dude rams in in the humv and i can load a ful clip into the car and dont sh*t happen....i should be able to shoot out the tires
fck bullets, I run the engineer class 95% of the time so if you roll up on me i'm bussin rockets at ya a.ss
 6 years ago '08        #2608
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 coolio said:
yeah about $30 and a revocation of ur man card
my manhood will be here as long as i have that mw3

Bf3 is plain boring mw3 is 10 times funner
 6 years ago '08        #2609
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 primetime said:

yea, lets keep you young ones over there on MW3
 6 years ago '04        #2610
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
 gagethedesigner said:
 6 years ago '06        #2611
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
 6 years ago '04        #2612
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
 primetime said:

6 years ago '04        #2613
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 434 434
I like the maps... But I get where people say theyre boring, this is the only real place where COD wins, they have weather changes in their maps...(rain, snow, cloudy, sunny).. All these bf maps are all sunny daytime
 6 years ago '09        #2614
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 doro85 said:
I like the maps... But I get where people say theyre boring, this is the only real place where COD wins, they have weather changes in their maps...(rain, snow, cloudy, sunny).. All these bf maps are all sunny daytime
Damn...I never thought about that but that's a nice point. There's at least 1 night map, Tehran Highway or whatever. But being able to play on a big map like Caspian Border during the nighttime with a rainstorm or some sh*t would be amazing...and I guess there's no snow maps since the campaign was basically in the Middle East... Hopefully the next batch of DLC will include some weather changes
 6 years ago '08        #2615
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
These new maps are fire!

I was putting in work yesterday. I'm gonna be on this more often. Bout to put skyrim down for a while.
 6 years ago '07        #2616
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
 doro85 said:
Don't know how anyone could say Bf3 maps are boring. The way it looks when the maps starts and finishes are completely different due to so much destruction, especially in all the new ones, sh*t gets crazy.
 6 years ago '04        #2617
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Don't know how anyone could say Bf3 maps are boring. The way it looks when the maps starts and finishes are completely different due to so much destruction, especially in all the new ones, sh*t gets crazy.
Exactly..There are some of the best maps i have ever played in my life. Most games have "Cardboard" map environments. With the destruction the maps are always changing on what you can and cannot do
 6 years ago '08        #2618
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,453 | Props total: 2071 2071
I don't know how many times that damn blinding sunlight gets me k!lled a game! Feels like I'm actually outside staring at the sun
 6 years ago '08        #2619
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,521 | Props total: 107 107
damn i havent even been able to play in over 2 weeks. ill definitely be on tonight to try out them new maps. hopefully its like you guys are saying with much more destruction than the default maps.
 6 years ago '07        #2620
jbwell83 
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 15 15
I would rather k!ll someone with falling building then just seen snow or rain
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy