Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #2581
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,866 | Props total: 3832 3832
 sasuke-sama313 said:
I had never played tdm until my friend 2 days ago begged me so i play 5 full games the first incomplete game i was like 6/5 and after that i was mvp 4 out of the 5 full games i played and was like 26/8 in one match. And after k!lling n*ggas bad my opinion is that i think even less of tdm because it takes no skill to play at all period. Any decent player can do what i did in tdm but not everyone can do that in conquest or rush. The newcomers and players of lesser skill will play tdm its less threatening to me. I got a 1.77 kdr from conquest and rush. If i play tdm often it would be 2.45 or something. Now the great thing about the overall game is that dice gave (imo) cod type players there own corner of the game without hurting the core aspects of battlefield so to each its own.
Man I only play conquest and rush also but I like the switch up that TDM gives. Sometimes I just wanna jump in the action, start shooting and not worry about getting stuck on a sh*tty squad that doesnt go after objectives and leads to me getting k!lled and frustrated.

I love BF3 because it can satisfy all my needs in a shooter/war game. If i wanna fly jets and helis and have nothing but dogf!ghts then I can jump in a map/mode that'll let me do that. If i wanna have intense gunf!ghts in close quarters I have the option for that too... No other game does that for me or even comes close right now.
 6 years ago '08        #2582
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
fu*k this POS expansion pack. I have yet to play a full match and I've been playing for like 4 hours. Game has kicked me atleast once in each match I've played. I went from like 2% Quits to 15% in one fu*king day.
sure it's not your connection?

i wish they would add lobbies tho, i'm tired of getting put into games that are damn near over and im on the team that got they a.sses whooped, especially on a map that i wanted to start might night off with
 6 years ago '05        #2583
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 gagethedesigner said:

i wish they would add lobbies tho, i'm tired of getting put into games that are damn near over and im on the team that got they a.sses whooped, especially on a map that i wanted to start might night off with
No it's all over their Battlelog forums. Pathetic they still can't get their sh*t straight 2 months after release
 6 years ago '11        #2584
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
Damn I'm the only one who doesn't like the new maps?

They don't exactly suck.... but that's one of my biggest gripes with this game. I don't like the maps at all. There isn't a single map that truly stands out to me. I remember the first Resistance where I loved every single map in that game. Hell, I loved all of the Vietnam maps in BFBC2. These maps just seem "meh" -- sometimes it feels like playing the same sh*t over and over again. The only maps I care for are D. Peak (whatever it's called) & Subway.
I'm the complete opposite. I love all the maps except for maybe like 2 of em. (Tehran Highway and D Peak) but then again I usually only play CQ. I cater my style of play to each map. If they're huge, I jump in a tank or Heli or Jet. If they're small I stick to infantry. However, having another OP Metro map would be legit...

The new maps I'm enjoying more because they arent crazy big like some of the other maps that shipped with the game. The destruction is amped up also which is nice, and it seems like there's more overall action.
 6 years ago '11        #2585
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:

This...
 6 years ago '08        #2586
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 erickonasis said:
its just the opposite for me ...if i would play Conquest or rush where i could just sit there and camp and hide and get k!lls my K/d would be even higher...and i'd love to play a few games of tdm with you...let me get a few guys i play TDM with on the regular against your team and then we can see what your referring to.

Yea u may be able to fly a jet better than me but i'm playing a shooter not Ace Combat
im not good with the jet at all i don't even have the flares for it. I do my damage on the move and taking out tanks which is why i don't know what u are talking about. I do have flares for the attack chopper tho. I will play with randoms i only have 2 friends that like tdm.
 6 years ago '05        #2587
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3640 3640
Got kicked what seemed like a million times on this one server today. Wasn't kicking anybody else on my team. Once i switch to another server, i was alright.
 6 years ago '09        #2588
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 paris playa69 said:
any tips for shooting others down w/the Jet? (besides patience)

fixin to get the flares (need dem Heatseekers)

Just make sure to stay behind them and lead your shots (in bursts). I always fly to a bit above 600 altitude when I take off so that any rocket launchers can't lock on, then I'll find a jet or helicopter, get behind and use the brake to stay behind and follow.
 6 years ago '04        #2589
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,891 | Props total: 17448 17448
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
fu*k this POS expansion pack. I have yet to play a full match and I've been playing for like 4 hours. Game has kicked me atleast once in each match I've played. I went from like 2% Quits to 15% in one fu*king day.
i have NEVER had that happen not once on ps3
 6 years ago '04        #2590
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,891 | Props total: 17448 17448
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
No it's all over their Battlelog forums. Pathetic they still can't get their sh*t straight 2 months after release
Thats crazy...i've had verry little problems pretty much none at all...I had one time tho were i joined a game and all my weapons were back to level one i was like no this cant be fu*king true.

Tried to select another weapon and i had none but the starter weapons...i turned this sh*t off and back on and they were there.

Only time i have ever had a problem with this game. I like this game so much i'm buying it tomorrow for xbox as well
 6 years ago '04        #2591
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
had about 5 games in a row where I got into a match, literally 10-15 seconds later, it's over. We lost. The worst one was as soon as I got into the game and spawned, it ended. I think I am on a 10 game losing streak now. I don't even care about my W/L ratio anymore, the game is so fu*king broken. Can't have a group of 4 friends play because it will break them up and put one on the other team. So much for being a team based game when you can't play with your friends. tried doing the quickmatch or server browser, sh*t just doesn't work properly.
 6 years ago '04        #2592
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Sharqi Peninsula is way to big even for 64 players..... just a freakin circle jerk.
 6 years ago '09        #2593
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 erickonasis said:
It's funny cause at my place that sh*t never happens, but everytime I'm at my boys playing some bullsh*t happens. One day everytime I joined a game I got crazy a.ss lag then 10 secs later "Lost connection to EA servers". Went on for about an hour
 6 years ago '08        #2594
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 famoussasjohn said:
had about 5 games in a row where I got into a match, literally 10-15 seconds later, it's over. We lost. The worst one was as soon as I got into the game and spawned, it ended. I think I am on a 10 game losing streak now. I don't even care about my W/L ratio anymore, the game is so fu*king broken. Can't have a group of 4 friends play because it will break them up and put one on the other team. So much for being a team based game when you can't play with your friends. tried doing the quickmatch or server browser, sh*t just doesn't work properly.
If u knew how to use the dedicated server options properly that wouldn't happen. Lets say u have a 4 man squad and 1 man gets put on the other team just hit the ps button an go to one of their names and join session.
 6 years ago '06        #2595
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 erickonasis said:

same

now i wont go ahead and say the xbox is at fault, but i believe not owning a ps3 is
 6 years ago '04        #2596
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 sasuke-sama313 said:
If u knew how to use the dedicated server options properly that wouldn't happen. Lets say u have a 4 man squad and 1 man gets put on the other team just hit the ps button an go to one of their names and join session.
Why did this ever happen in bad company 2 then? We always have this issue and can never switch over teams, I'm on Xbox,and we have tried the that as well and it just doesn't work. We have even gotten into an empty room and it pushed one of our friends to the other team, and 3 of us on the other side. Neither of us could switch. You shouldn't have to attempt to switch teams or fix it, it should already put us together on a team since we are in a party together.
 6 years ago '06        #2597
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
these new maps are crazy but it sucks playing with people who don't know what the fu*k they are doing
 6 years ago '10        #2598
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8693 8693
yooo im using m416 is it better to bring up scope in gun battle or not i cant control gun for nothing
 6 years ago '06        #2599
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 eightytyson06 said:
yooo im using m416 is it better to bring up scope in gun battle or not i cant control gun for nothing
depends how far u are :shrug
 6 years ago '10        #2600
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8693 8693
once i get aiming down i should be straight i got to get out the run and gun method
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy