most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #2561
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,816 | Props total: 17205 17205
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
if youre not playing DM then the objective isnt to encounter the enemy.. its to capture and arm objectives.. if an enemy happens to get in your way of that then you k!ll him lol

ive seen dudes have 6000+ points on conquest and rush with just 1 or 2 k!lls

in one game last night i only had like 3 k!lls and i had 4000 something
thats just fu*king horrible...aint no way im playiing a FPS (and usually thos matches can last 20 -30 mins ) and only having 3 k!lls...
 6 years ago '10        #2562
sixeight 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 2 2
 erickonasis said:
thats just fu*king horrible...aint no way im playiing a FPS (and usually thos matches can last 20 -30 mins ) and only having 3 k!lls...
i get a lot of points and a lot of k!lls
 6 years ago '04        #2563
space
space
 sixeight said:
i get a lot of points and a lot of k!lls
u get what i mean tho....would that be fun for you to play a match for say 40 mins and only get 3 k!lls?

I cant disgagree with the guy because i've seen low k!lls scores similar to that in the few games i've played but fu*k that its called a first person shooter for a reason.

Thats why i see some of these guys that play conquest and rush all the time come over to TDM for a spell and get stomped
 6 years ago '09        #2564
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 erickonasis said:
u get what i mean tho....would that be fun for you to play a match for say 40 mins and only get 3 k!lls?

I cant disgagree with the guy because i've seen low k!lls scores similar to that in the few games i've played but fu*k that its called a first person shooter for a reason.

Thats why i see some of these guys that play conquest and rush all the time come over to TDM for a spell and get stomped
I tend to get ALOT of points in CQ with a low amount of k!lls from using the helicopters/jets the whole game. I shoot down alot of aircrafts but don't necessarily get a k!ll everytime, and that sh*t is fun as fu*k to me sh*t sometimes I'll just fly by the enemies spawn and blow up their jets before they can even get in over and over
 6 years ago '04        #2565
space
space
 DJ Idol said:
I tend to get ALOT of points in CQ with a low amount of k!lls from using the helicopters/jets the whole game. I shoot down alot of aircrafts but don't necessarily get a k!ll everytime, and that sh*t is fun as fu*k to me sh*t sometimes I'll just fly by the enemies spawn and blow up their jets before they can even get in over and over
yea see this is what i dont want to do...i have absolutely no desire to fly planes..

Ima stick with TDM sh*t has pretty much everything i want without the "Mini Games"
 6 years ago '04        #2566
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
any tips for shooting others down w/the Jet? (besides patience)

fixin to get the flares (need dem Heatseekers)
 6 years ago '05        #2567
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
These new maps are fu*king terrible.... now it really feels like I'm playing COD
 6 years ago '06        #2568
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 2 Pistolz said:
These new maps are fu*king terrible.... now it really feels like I'm playing COD

6 years ago '11        #2569
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 erickonasis said:

im not even gonna lie, i get r*ped in TDM
 DJ Idol said:
thats what me and my girl do.. we spawn on choppers and just start disabling vehicles and hover over flags on CQ. and when were not shooting vehicles/enemies from the air, were both engineers with AA rockets taking turns firing on choppers. but we usually take the "road less traveled" and if we see somebody in the capture point we take em out. if we see enemies leaving a capture point and theyre out of range, we usually just let them ride but make sure were looking in the direction they left in case they come back and set up shop..
 erickonasis said:
yea see this is what i dont want to do...i have absolutely no desire to fly planes..

Ima stick with TDM sh*t has pretty much everything i want without the "Mini Games"
when you get the hang of the planes and choppers, youll be at the deployment waiting for them sh*ts to spawn lol
 6 years ago '07        #2570
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
Is there a list somewhere of what the patch did.
 6 years ago '07        #2571
Polo da don 
space
space
$483 | Props total: 32 32
 2 Pistolz said:
 6 years ago '04        #2572
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
:ducktales:
 6 years ago '11        #2573
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3796 3796
New maps = Crack!!!
 6 years ago '08        #2574
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
I had never played tdm until my friend 2 days ago begged me so i play 5 full games the first incomplete game i was like 6/5 and after that i was mvp 4 out of the 5 full games i played and was like 26/8 in one match. And after k!lling n*ggas bad my opinion is that i think even less of tdm because it takes no skill to play at all period. Any decent player can do what i did in tdm but not everyone can do that in conquest or rush. The newcomers and players of lesser skill will play tdm its less threatening to me. I got a 1.77 kdr from conquest and rush. If i play tdm often it would be 2.45 or something. Now the great thing about the overall game is that dice gave (imo) cod type players there own corner of the game without hurting the core aspects of battlefield so to each its own.
 6 years ago '04        #2575
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,448 | Props total: 6039 6039
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
if youre not playing DM then the objective isnt to encounter the enemy.. its to capture and arm objectives.. if an enemy happens to get in your way of that then you k!ll him lol

ive seen dudes have 6000+ points on conquest and rush with just 1 or 2 k!lls

in one game last night i only had like 3 k!lls and i had 4000 something
yea i did that sht the other day had like 4 k!lls and 10 deaths but 6 stacks + worth of points
 6 years ago '04        #2576
space
space
 sasuke-sama313 said:
I had never played tdm until my friend 2 days ago begged me so i play 5 full games the first incomplete game i was like 6/5 and after that i was mvp 4 out of the 5 full games i played and was like 26/8 in one match. And after k!lling n*ggas bad my opinion is that i think even less of tdm because it takes no skill to play at all period. Any decent player can do what i did in tdm but not everyone can do that in conquest or rush. The newcomers and players of lesser skill will play tdm its less threatening to me. I got a 1.77 kdr from conquest and rush. If i play tdm often it would be 2.45 or something. Now the great thing about the overall game is that dice gave (imo) cod type players there own corner of the game without hurting the core aspects of battlefield so to each its own.
its just the opposite for me ...if i would play Conquest or rush where i could just sit there and camp and hide and get k!lls my K/d would be even higher...and i'd love to play a few games of tdm with you...let me get a few guys i play TDM with on the regular against your team and then we can see what your referring to.

Yea u may be able to fly a jet better than me but i'm playing a shooter not Ace Combat

Last edited by erickonasis; 12-13-2011 at 07:08 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #2577
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 349 349
 2 Pistolz said:
 6 years ago '08        #2578
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
Add me on the PS3 .. I'll be on for most of the night

PSN: lLOUISIANA
 6 years ago '05        #2579
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k this POS expansion pack. I have yet to play a full match and I've been playing for like 4 hours. Game has kicked me atleast once in each match I've played. I went from like 2% Quits to 15% in one fu*king day.
 6 years ago '05        #2580
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Damn I'm the only one who doesn't like the new maps?

They don't exactly suck.... but that's one of my biggest gripes with this game. I don't like the maps at all. There isn't a single map that truly stands out to me. I remember the first Resistance where I loved every single map in that game. Hell, I loved all of the Vietnam maps in BFBC2. These maps just seem "meh" -- sometimes it feels like playing the same sh*t over and over again. The only maps I care for are D. Peak (whatever it's called) & Subway.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago