The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #2561
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,770 | Props total: 22632 22632
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
if youre not playing DM then the objective isnt to encounter the enemy.. its to capture and arm objectives.. if an enemy happens to get in your way of that then you k!ll him lol

ive seen dudes have 6000+ points on conquest and rush with just 1 or 2 k!lls

in one game last night i only had like 3 k!lls and i had 4000 something
thats just fu*king horrible...aint no way im playiing a FPS (and usually thos matches can last 20 -30 mins ) and only having 3 k!lls...
 6 years ago '10        #2562
sixeight 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$1,522 | Props total: 2 2
 erickonasis said:
thats just fu*king horrible...aint no way im playiing a FPS (and usually thos matches can last 20 -30 mins ) and only having 3 k!lls...
i get a lot of points and a lot of k!lls
 6 years ago '04        #2563
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,770 | Props total: 22632 22632
 sixeight said:
i get a lot of points and a lot of k!lls
u get what i mean tho....would that be fun for you to play a match for say 40 mins and only get 3 k!lls?

I cant disgagree with the guy because i've seen low k!lls scores similar to that in the few games i've played but fu*k that its called a first person shooter for a reason.

Thats why i see some of these guys that play conquest and rush all the time come over to TDM for a spell and get stomped
 6 years ago '09        #2564
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 999 999
 erickonasis said:
u get what i mean tho....would that be fun for you to play a match for say 40 mins and only get 3 k!lls?

I cant disgagree with the guy because i've seen low k!lls scores similar to that in the few games i've played but fu*k that its called a first person shooter for a reason.

Thats why i see some of these guys that play conquest and rush all the time come over to TDM for a spell and get stomped
I tend to get ALOT of points in CQ with a low amount of k!lls from using the helicopters/jets the whole game. I shoot down alot of aircrafts but don't necessarily get a k!ll everytime, and that sh*t is fun as fu*k to me sh*t sometimes I'll just fly by the enemies spawn and blow up their jets before they can even get in over and over
 6 years ago '04        #2565
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,770 | Props total: 22632 22632
 DJ Idol said:
I tend to get ALOT of points in CQ with a low amount of k!lls from using the helicopters/jets the whole game. I shoot down alot of aircrafts but don't necessarily get a k!ll everytime, and that sh*t is fun as fu*k to me sh*t sometimes I'll just fly by the enemies spawn and blow up their jets before they can even get in over and over
yea see this is what i dont want to do...i have absolutely no desire to fly planes..

Ima stick with TDM sh*t has pretty much everything i want without the "Mini Games"
 6 years ago '04        #2566
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
any tips for shooting others down w/the Jet? (besides patience)



fixin to get the flares (need dem Heatseekers)
 6 years ago '05        #2567
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
These new maps are fu*king terrible.... now it really feels like I'm playing COD
 6 years ago '06        #2568
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 2 Pistolz said:
These new maps are fu*king terrible.... now it really feels like I'm playing COD

 6 years ago '11        #2569
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294
 erickonasis said:
u get what i mean tho....would that be fun for you to play a match for say 40 mins and only get 3 k!lls?

I cant disgagree with the guy because i've seen low k!lls scores similar to that in the few games i've played but fu*k that its called a first person shooter for a reason.

Thats why i see some of these guys that play conquest and rush all the time come over to TDM for a spell and get stomped
im not even gonna lie, i get r*ped in TDM
 DJ Idol said:
I tend to get ALOT of points in CQ with a low amount of k!lls from using the helicopters/jets the whole game. I shoot down alot of aircrafts but don't necessarily get a k!ll everytime, and that sh*t is fun as fu*k to me sh*t sometimes I'll just fly by the enemies spawn and blow up their jets before they can even get in over and over
thats what me and my girl do.. we spawn on choppers and just start disabling vehicles and hover over flags on CQ. and when were not shooting vehicles/enemies from the air, were both engineers with AA rockets taking turns firing on choppers. but we usually take the "road less traveled" and if we see somebody in the capture point we take em out. if we see enemies leaving a capture point and theyre out of range, we usually just let them ride but make sure were looking in the direction they left in case they come back and set up shop..
 erickonasis said:
yea see this is what i dont want to do...i have absolutely no desire to fly planes..

Ima stick with TDM sh*t has pretty much everything i want without the "Mini Games"
when you get the hang of the planes and choppers, youll be at the deployment waiting for them sh*ts to spawn lol
 6 years ago '07        #2570
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,188 | Props total: 2229 2229
Is there a list somewhere of what the patch did.
 6 years ago '07        #2571
Polo da don 
space
avatar space
space
$492 | Props total: 34 34
 2 Pistolz said:
These new maps are fu*king terrible.... now it really feels like I'm playing COD
 6 years ago '04        #2572
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,770 | Props total: 22632 22632
 2 Pistolz said:
These new maps are fu*king terrible.... now it really feels like I'm playing COD
:ducktales:
 6 years ago '11        #2573
CarlozRossi 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$6,128 | Props total: 4578 4578
New maps = Crack!!!
 6 years ago '08        #2574
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 107 107
I had never played tdm until my friend 2 days ago begged me so i play 5 full games the first incomplete game i was like 6/5 and after that i was mvp 4 out of the 5 full games i played and was like 26/8 in one match. And after k!lling n*ggas bad my opinion is that i think even less of tdm because it takes no skill to play at all period. Any decent player can do what i did in tdm but not everyone can do that in conquest or rush. The newcomers and players of lesser skill will play tdm its less threatening to me. I got a 1.77 kdr from conquest and rush. If i play tdm often it would be 2.45 or something. Now the great thing about the overall game is that dice gave (imo) cod type players there own corner of the game without hurting the core aspects of battlefield so to each its own.
 6 years ago '04        #2575
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,355 | Props total: 6995 6995
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
if youre not playing DM then the objective isnt to encounter the enemy.. its to capture and arm objectives.. if an enemy happens to get in your way of that then you k!ll him lol

ive seen dudes have 6000+ points on conquest and rush with just 1 or 2 k!lls

in one game last night i only had like 3 k!lls and i had 4000 something
yea i did that sht the other day had like 4 k!lls and 10 deaths but 6 stacks + worth of points
 6 years ago '04        #2576
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,770 | Props total: 22632 22632
 sasuke-sama313 said:
I had never played tdm until my friend 2 days ago begged me so i play 5 full games the first incomplete game i was like 6/5 and after that i was mvp 4 out of the 5 full games i played and was like 26/8 in one match. And after k!lling n*ggas bad my opinion is that i think even less of tdm because it takes no skill to play at all period. Any decent player can do what i did in tdm but not everyone can do that in conquest or rush. The newcomers and players of lesser skill will play tdm its less threatening to me. I got a 1.77 kdr from conquest and rush. If i play tdm often it would be 2.45 or something. Now the great thing about the overall game is that dice gave (imo) cod type players there own corner of the game without hurting the core aspects of battlefield so to each its own.
its just the opposite for me ...if i would play Conquest or rush where i could just sit there and camp and hide and get k!lls my K/d would be even higher...and i'd love to play a few games of tdm with you...let me get a few guys i play TDM with on the regular against your team and then we can see what your referring to.

Yea u may be able to fly a jet better than me but i'm playing a shooter not Ace Combat


Last edited by erickonasis; 12-13-2011 at 06:08 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #2577
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,086 | Props total: 595 595
 2 Pistolz said:
These new maps are fu*king terrible.... now it really feels like I'm playing COD
 6 years ago '08        #2578
King Jackson 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$5,478 | Props total: 2183 2183
Add me on the PS3 .. I'll be on for most of the night

PSN: lLOUISIANA
 6 years ago '05        #2579
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k this POS expansion pack. I have yet to play a full match and I've been playing for like 4 hours. Game has kicked me atleast once in each match I've played. I went from like 2% Quits to 15% in one fu*king day.
 6 years ago '05        #2580
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Damn I'm the only one who doesn't like the new maps?

They don't exactly suck.... but that's one of my biggest gripes with this game. I don't like the maps at all. There isn't a single map that truly stands out to me. I remember the first Resistance where I loved every single map in that game. Hell, I loved all of the Vietnam maps in BFBC2. These maps just seem "meh" -- sometimes it feels like playing the same sh*t over and over again. The only maps I care for are D. Peak (whatever it's called) & Subway.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 72
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
55 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
103 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
51 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
110 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy