The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #2541
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
When the hell is xbox getting the patch ps3 got.
Im on ps3 and I havnt got a patch yet.. I think only pc got patched..

Lol cuz im still getting kicked off EA servers during campaign mode midway thru the level, even when I have my fckin ethernet unplugged
 6 years ago '05        #2543
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
I wanna make sure I'm not the only one having this issue, when you try to play campaign mode does it kick you out and say the connection with ea online was lost
 6 years ago '06        #2544
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
wait has xbox not even gotten the first patch yet?
 6 years ago '04        #2545
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,913 | Props total: 17498 17498
Well after getting k!lled enough by these camping f*ggots with these claymores inside these buildings i decided to try the engineer class.

My new best friend is that rocket launcher...so great seeing that "enemy k!lled" pop up from them camping in them dam building on Metro TDM
 6 years ago '07        #2546
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
wish they wouldve left prone and gaymores out, leave those camping tools to cod
 6 years ago '11        #2547
xxflyingarmbarx 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 891 891
 erickonasis said:
Well after getting k!lled enough by these camping f*ggots with these claymores inside these buildings i decided to try the engineer class.

My new best friend is that rocket launcher...so great seeing that "enemy k!lled" pop up from them camping in them dam building on Metro TDM
This.

I had a dude sniping from the corner of one the room with claymores at the door (maybe the stairs, never really figured it out). I posted up inside the bus an shot rockets at his a.ss till i was out of ammo. I took out the wall for the entire wall ...then he started sniping from the other building
 6 years ago '04        #2548
space
space
 xxflyingarmbarx said:
This.

I had a dude sniping from the corner of one the room with claymores at the door (maybe the stairs, never really figured it out). I posted up inside the bus an shot rockets at his a.ss till i was out of ammo. I took out the wall for the entire wall ...then he started sniping from the other building
LOLOL i know exactly where you are talking about. You had a good angle then if you were in the bus in the middle of the street gotta try that
 6 years ago '04        #2549
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
 stanis3k said:
I wanna make sure I'm not the only one having this issue, when you try to play campaign mode does it kick you out and say the connection with ea online was lost
Same here homie... U aint the only 1
 6 years ago '11        #2550
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,018 | Props total: 2243 2243
Man I need a fu*king squad of like 4 or 5 whos on quite a bit.

I mainly run TDM or squad tdm. Add this GT if your down to squad up

xGlockoma
 6 years ago '04        #2551
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Sooo many fu*king badsssssssss........... me 54/1 second place on team 19/10 :rolleyes:

:hmm: They still haven't fixed that you can throw continuous med kits in the water and heal while swimming.
 6 years ago '04        #2552
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
Ps3 anyone?....
 6 years ago '05        #2553
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
Team deathmatch in Battlefield is NOT battlefield at all
 6 years ago '07        #2554
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1384 1384
Whens this map pack suppose to come out
 6 years ago '11        #2555
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,866 | Props total: 3833 3833
Waiting for the B2k expansion pack to drop... I keep hearing 2am PST. We'll see.
 6 years ago '11        #2556
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
 BurninLz said:
I agree. SDM ye, but I played TDM like
 6 years ago '04        #2557
space
space
 BurninLz said:
Dont give a fu*k what you think ...get off your f*ggot elitest bullsh*t ...The mode is fun for people who dont feel like driving back and forth to fu*king objectives and want more gun on gun gameplay and less bullsh*t

TDM is fu*king crack

Playing them big a.ss maps 12 vs 12 c an get boring as fu*k sometimes before you actually encounter someone NOT in a dam vehicle. if they could have somehow managed more players in the maps on console i would probably play those modes more.

But overall the game is the best shooter i have ever played ..Maps are fu*king sick and i love the destructable environments.

Now some maps i can fu*k with conquest on like Seine Crossing and Metro etc...Maps that you dont have to do a whole lotta traveling.

Last edited by erickonasis; 12-13-2011 at 08:18 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #2558
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 erickonasis said:
Dont give a fu*k what you think ...get off your f*ggot elitest bullsh*t ...The mode is fun for people who dont feel like driving back and forth to fu*king objectives and want more gun on gun gameplay and less bullsh*t

TDM is fu*king crack

Playing them big a.ss maps 12 vs 12 c an get boring as fu*k sometimes before you actually encounter someone NOT in a dam vehicle. if they could have somehow managed more players in the maps on console i would probably play those modes more.

But overall the game is the best shooter i have ever played ..Maps are fu*king sick and i love the destructable environments.

Now some maps i can fu*k with conquest on like Seine Crossing and Metro etc...Maps that you dont have to do a whole lotta traveling.
Its not what u think it is trust me. Add me and i will show u (MADDHATTAR) if u on ps3
 6 years ago '11        #2559
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 erickonasis said:

TDM is fu*king crack

if youre not playing DM then the objective isnt to encounter the enemy.. its to capture and arm objectives.. if an enemy happens to get in your way of that then you k!ll him lol

ive seen dudes have 6000+ points on conquest and rush with just 1 or 2 k!lls

in one game last night i only had like 3 k!lls and i had 4000 something

Last edited by XxHeAtMaKeRxX; 12-13-2011 at 10:46 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #2560
space
space
 sasuke-sama313 said:
Its not what u think it is trust me. Add me and i will show u (MADDHATTAR) if u on ps3
I am on ps3 ...erickonasis31 but i have no clue what you could possibly show me i've played the other modes before and its a pain in the a.ss once i capture one flag now the other one satrts blinking so now i have to go find a tank , buggy whatever to go get to the other one objective and it takes me like 2 , 3 mins to walk there.

sh*ts retarted in a way. And i'm definitely not playing rush. thats the mode in the Beta i hated. I just cant fu*king sit and camp and wait for someone to come to me thats sh*ts corny.

TDM has a decent pacing to it. Not Fast as fu*k like say COD where you cant use a little strategy but not slow and campy or vehicle dependant like the other modes
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy