The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
 90
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #221
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Just got my key... finally!
 6 years ago '07        #222
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone doing the beta on the ps3? I would k!ll to get out of work right now
 09-27-2011, 09:54 AM         #223
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just got my key for the 360.
 6 years ago '04        #224
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
Battlefield 3 beta live on PSN

The download weighs in at a hefty 1173MB on the PlayStation Store, with no sign of the PC and 360 equivalent at the time of writing.

Some of you might find that you can't download the beta client when you do click the magic button, however.

There's been mixed success judging by internet chatter, and it looks like only people who bought the Medal of Honor Limited Edition are able to access the download at the moment.
 09-27-2011, 09:56 AM         #225
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hi *****,

In the coming weeks we will be running an Open Beta for Battlefield 3. To thank you for buying Medal of Honor Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition, we would like to invite you to claim an Xbox 360® early access code to enter the Open Beta 48 hours early.

The purpose of the Open Beta is to give you an early look at Battlefield 3 as well as give us a chance to get your feedback. Make sure to visit battlelog.battlefield.com for forums, powerful social features, a feed of your friends' progress and achievements, and detailed player stats and leader boards.

BATTLEFIELD 3 BETA EARLY ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS

Dates: September 27th - October 10th
Platform: Xbox 360 (Xbox® LIVE Gold Account Required)

Starting on the 29th, you can also test the Open Beta on PC or PlayStation®3.

HOW TO JOIN THE BATTLEFIELD 3 OPEN BETA:
1) From your Dashboard hit the "Guide" button
2) Navigate to the "Marketplace" tab and select "Redeem Code"
3) Enter this exclusive code KC3D2-*****-M49YX-*****-X7QPZ
 09-27-2011, 10:08 AM         #226
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Downloading...
 6 years ago '05        #227
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Hi *****,

In the coming weeks we will be running an Open Beta for Battlefield 3. To thank you for buying Medal of Honor Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition, we would like to invite you to claim an Xbox 360® early access code to enter the Open Beta 48 hours early.

The purpose of the Open Beta is to give you an early look at Battlefield 3 as well as give us a chance to get your feedback. Make sure to visit battlelog.battlefield.com for forums, powerful social features, a feed of your friends' progress and achievements, and detailed player stats and leader boards.

BATTLEFIELD 3 BETA EARLY ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS

Dates: September 27th - October 10th
Platform: Xbox 360 (Xbox® LIVE Gold Account Required)

Starting on the 29th, you can also test the Open Beta on PC or PlayStation®3.

HOW TO JOIN THE BATTLEFIELD 3 OPEN BETA:
1) From your Dashboard hit the "Guide" button
2) Navigate to the "Marketplace" tab and select "Redeem Code"
3) Enter this exclusive code KC3D2-*****-M49YX-*****-X7QPZ
WTF is this fam? A lil confused.
 6 years ago '04        #228
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
avatar space
space
$5,215 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Nyse03 said:
WTF is this fam? A lil confused.
That's an email he got from EA/DICE...

Got mine a half hour ago... downloadingggg!
 09-27-2011, 10:24 AM         #229
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
90% Done WHATS GOOOOOD
 6 years ago '05        #230
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
Damn I have to wait 2 more days? Lemme kno how it was.
 6 years ago '06        #231
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
just woke up....downloading now before work
 6 years ago '06        #232
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
Daniel Matros

Just a heads up to you all. Currently the EA Online servers are experiencing some issues which affect the ability of Xbox 360 users to play the game. Our IT team is working on it and I’ll keep you update when I get an ETA
 09-27-2011, 10:43 AM         #233
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is whackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 09-27-2011, 10:44 AM         #234
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm trying to connect but its not working wtf??????
fu*kin' EA never learn.
 6 years ago '07        #235
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
Man wtf I haven't gotten a email yet
 6 years ago '09        #236
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1668 1668
Watching n*ggas play it... sh*t looks dope.... if a 360 code is out and around i'm willing to pay for it ...

probably like $10 holla at me. greatly appreciated.
 6 years ago '10        #237
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 smj_724 said:
Man wtf I haven't gotten a email yet


me neither. I wanted to at least download this sh*t before I left for work so I could fire it up when I get home



 xslick504 said:
Watching n*ggas play it... sh*t looks dope.... if a 360 code is out and around i'm willing to pay for it ...

probably like $10 holla at me. greatly appreciated.

no need to pay homie, the beta is open to the public in 2 days
 6 years ago '05        #238
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
played one round, mann i suck. gotta get used to the keyboard and mouse again. i need to what keys people changed because "Z" for prone is messing me up
 6 years ago '09        #239
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1668 1668
 duval88 said:
no need to pay homie, the beta is open to the public in 2 days
i feel ya but i'll pay 10 to get a day in half early fu*k it lol
 6 years ago '06        #240
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
have the codes that gamespot gave out been activated yet?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy