The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
 190
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 128
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 108
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #2361
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 DarkSidesHero said:
I want to get a headset but I don't know which brand to look at (PC).
I've heard nothing but good about these





they come in a bunch of different colors
 6 years ago '08        #2362
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2083 2083
 duval88 said:
nice choice. now set the audio setting to war tapes. sh*t gone have you looking around in real life
Thanks for the tip! Bout to do that right now
 6 years ago '04        #2363
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 erickonasis said:
oh yea like i would use a 360 controller agianst some nerd sitting there just have to point and click....

still moving your player with a controller > using them wack a.ss asdf keys (or keys period ) to move your player.

still the low player count on ps3 on them big a.ss maps sucks...more players would add more action and not make vehicles so necessary to get places
:nasm ad:
 6 years ago '05        #2364
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 erickonasis said:
oh yea like i would use a 360 controller agianst some nerd sitting there just have to point and click....

still moving your player with a controller > using them wack a.ss asdf keys (or keys period ) to move your player.

still the low player count on ps3 on them big a.ss maps sucks...more players would add more action and not make vehicles so necessary to get places
Wack is using a keyboard? Its not hard man
 6 years ago '10        #2365
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8701 8701
 sasuke-sama313 said:
First off i hate the cheap a.ss shotgun but i will help u. Once u get in the cheap a.ss frag rounds u might aswell use it everybody else does plus us the holographic sight for a faster aim down with decent zoom. Now come back and say i was 21/6 with it.
word i got most that stuff lol guess i need to practice i never played this game before and im a run and gun type dude everyone camps it seems smh. I only use shotgun because all the other weapons i have yet to unlock
 6 years ago '10        #2366
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 eightytyson06 said:
word i got most that stuff lol guess i need to practice i never played this game before and im a run and gun type dude everyone camps it seems smh. I only use shotgun because all the other weapons i have yet to unlock

some of the weapons you start with are actually pretty decent. both of the support class weapons are dope. the rpk has a lower fire rate so I wouldn't recommend it for close quarter gun f!ghts and the m27 is pretty much an a.ssault rifle with an extended clip, sh*t is becoming one of my favorite weapons. the m4a1 you get with the engineer is nice as hell too. has a high fire rate so it lays dudes down pretty quick. and then you have the benefit of having a rocket launcher as an engineer to take out campers. only thing with those beginning weapons is that you can only use them when you're either US or RU
 6 years ago '04        #2367
doro85 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
ps3 anyone???
 6 years ago '04        #2368
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17471 17471
 Peter Griffin said:
Wack is using a keyboard? Its not hard man
i dont fu*k with PC games (except Diablo) ...I'm old school i didnt grow up having a PC ...Controller all the way for me...that keyboard sh*t is wack IMO
 6 years ago '04        #2369
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 erickonasis said:
i dont fu*k with PC games (except Diablo) ...I'm old school i didnt grow up having a PC ...Controller all the way for me...that keyboard sh*t is wack IMO
You mean your new school? :hmm:
 6 years ago '08        #2370
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 eightytyson06 said:
word i got most that stuff lol guess i need to practice i never played this game before and im a run and gun type dude everyone camps it seems smh. I only use shotgun because all the other weapons i have yet to unlock
usas12
 6 years ago '04        #2371
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17471 17471
 enetblazin4eva said:
You mean your new school? :hmm:
No i grew up playing playing in the arcade fam...yea im old
 6 years ago '06        #2372
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
so does back to karkland come out tomorrow on the ps3?
 6 years ago '06        #2373
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #2374
jbwell83 
space
avatar space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 15 15
ONE MORE DAY

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #2375
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 273 273
i think i got caught in a match against the dice develepor dream team or some sh*t

them n*ggas went ham against us! whoever developed the chopper HAD to be handling that thing, cause he was amazing, i was in awe how they were running through my team. got a couple of their dogtags tho so i was happy
 6 years ago '07        #2376
jbwell83 
space
avatar space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 15 15
 ipunish901 said:
i think i got caught in a match against the dice develepor dream team or some sh*t

Them n*ggas went ham against us! Whoever developed the chopper had to be handling that thing, cause he was amazing, i was in awe how they were running through my team. Got a couple of their dogtags tho So i was happy
what were you playing tdm cq rush?
 6 years ago '04        #2377
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 iPunish901 said:
i think i got caught in a match against the dice develepor dream team or some sh*t

them n*ggas went ham against us! whoever developed the chopper HAD to be handling that thing, cause he was amazing, i was in awe how they were running through my team. got a couple of their dogtags tho so i was happy
yea same for my on kharg island dude was runnin through the team wit the chopper
 6 years ago '07        #2378
jbwell83 
space
avatar space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 15 15
 coolio said:
so does back to karkland come out tomorrow on the ps3?
one more day 12/6
 6 years ago '08        #2379
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 1167 1167
2GB Patch Due Out December 6th


Battlefield 3 will be getting a massive update coming in two days (Tuesday) at 8 am GMT (3 am EST). The total size of the patch comes in at 2gb. The reason for the file size being so large is that the patch carries a large part of the Back to Karkand expansion pack (due out on the 6th for those with PS3's). Here's a list of the incoming fixes: (via MP1ST)


Bug Fixes:

Fixed a problem with spawn timer now showing blue border on startup and lost spawn point
Fixed a problem where player who joined queuing on End of round got spawn screen stuck on screen, but unable to do anything with it untill next round loaded
Fixed a problem where camera would change to 3rd person on k!llcam when k!llcam was turned off in server settings
Fixed stat references on several dogtags
Fixed for surveillance ribbon not counting TUGS
Fixed a missing combat area lines on the minimap for Grand Bazaar conquest small
Moved a tank spawn in US base on Caspian Border so it would not be destroyed by a falling tree
Fixed a problem where placing C4 with the russians soldier was playing US faction VO
Fixed a problem where TV guided missiles could be shot into its own helicopter and destroy it
Fixed a problem when attempting to fire lock on weapons without a target
Tweaked the chat, it should now be a bit easier to read
Fixed several vehicles that did not properly shoot rockets and guns towards their predictive sights
Fixed the G17 Supressed Laser not working properly
Added alternate HUD colors to help colorblinds
Added a network interpolation setting. This allows users with good bandwidth reduce latency, but might increase some stuttering. The user can find what works best for his connection by tweaking the slider.
Increased the Spawn protection radius on TDM
Fixed a problem with smoke on land vehicles, Missiles should now miss more often
Fixed a problem where users could end up with IRNV scope in any vehicle
Fixed a problem where player dies if vaulting over a ledge and into water while sprinting
Fixed several crashes and increased general stability
Fixed a problem where the user was unable to revive two players that have the bodies one over the other
Fixed so you can a.ssign an axis and use as a digital input. This makes it possible for the player (on pc) to a.ssign one of the sticks on a gameped to be used for throttle/brake.
Fixed a problem with the k!ll camera acting up when suiciding from parachute
Fixed air radar was showing to much. now lasertagged, heatsignature above threshold, enemy missiles and capture points are only visible on air radar
Fixed a problem where the game would enter a technical hang if the user pressed pause menu and tilde at the same time
Fixed a problem where you could get green flashes on screen
You can now reassign cycle weapons
Fixed so the weapon zooms automatically after bipod deploy is gone when using zoom toggle
Fixed a problem where the parachute would stay stuck in air if the owner was k!lled

Balance Tweaks:

Fixed several weapons so they are properly suppressed and hide the player on the minimap when fired.
Tweaked Tactical Light so it is not as blinding over longer ranges.
Tweaked the IRNV scope so it is limited to usage only at close range.
Reduced heat masking effectiveness of Spec Ops Camo.
Fixed a bug where Ammo spec would give additional 40mm grenades instead of Frag spec.
Increased the number of additional 40mm grenades from Frag spec.
Fixed so AT mines only live for 20 seconds after a player dies to prevent infinite mines. (We want to make a different fix in the future, it’s in JIRA).
Increased the Time to Live on sniper caliber rounds to allow extreme distance shots.
Fixed several weapon descriptions, calibers, and fire rates. The weapons themselves have not changed.
Fixed so the M9 and MP443 pistol can be equipped by the opposing faction when it is unlocked at 100 k!lls.
Fixed Laser Guided Missiles missing their targets if the target is moving too fast.
Reduced the effectiveness of Stealth on Air Vehicles.
Reduced the effectiveness of Beam Scanning for Jets.
Reduced the damage done to Armored Vehicles and Infantry from AA guns.
Increased the damage RPGs and Tank shells do to AA vehicles.
Slightly decreased the accuracy for all weapons on fully automatic, burst fire is now preferable at mid to long range.
Increased the effective accuracy of long bursts for LMGs when using a bipod.
Slightly increased the range of the 44magnum bullets.
Increased the close range damage of 4.6x30mm and 5.7x28mm bullets.
Increased the reload time of the Mortar from 3.5sec to 4.8sec and increased the time it takes before a shell hits the ground.
Reduced the aimed accuracy bonus given by a Suppressor for the MP7, P90, PP2000, PP-19, and UMP45.
Increased the range and FOV for designating targets with the SOFLAM and vehicle Laser Designators.
Decreased the effectiveness of 12g FRAG ammo when equipped on semi-automatic and automatic shotguns.
Slightly Increased the power of f!ghter Jet Cannons against all vehicle targets, especially Helicopters.
Decreased the power of Miniguns against Jets and Helicopters.
Increased the power of Stingers against Jets.
Flares reload times for Jets and Helicopter Gunners have been increased.
Tweaked the AN94 so its burst fire better conveys the real world advantage offered by this weapon.
Added Single Shot to the AN94 as an available fire mode.
Slightly increased the recoil on the M416 and removed the Burst Fire mode (this weapon incorrectly had burst fire, which was not authentic).
Tweaked the spawns for TDM on Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Caspian Border, Seine Crossing, Operation Firestorm, Damavand Peak and Noshahar Canals
Moved a tank spawn in US base on Caspian Border so it would not be destroyed by a falling tree
Tweaked the Gas station Capture area on Conquest on Caspian Border
Tweaked the max vehicle height on Noshahar Canals


Last edited by Jeans&Sneakers; 12-05-2011 at 06:05 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #2380
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
2GB Patch Due Out December 6th

Battlefield 3 will be getting a massive update coming in two days (Tuesday) at 8 am GMT (3 am EST). The total size of the patch comes in at 2gb. The reason for the file size being so large is that the patch carries a large part of the Back to Karkand expansion pack (due out on the 6th for those with PS3's). Here's a list of the incoming fixes: (via MP1ST)


Bug Fixes:

Fixed a problem with spawn timer now showing blue border on startup and lost spawn point
Fixed a problem where player who joined queuing on End of round got spawn screen stuck on screen, but unable to do anything with it untill next round loaded
Fixed a problem where camera would change to 3rd person on k!llcam when k!llcam was turned off in server settings
Fixed stat references on several dogtags
Fixed for surveillance ribbon not counting TUGS
Fixed a missing combat area lines on the minimap for Grand Bazaar conquest small
Moved a tank spawn in US base on Caspian Border so it would not be destroyed by a falling tree
Fixed a problem where placing C4 with the russians soldier was playing US faction VO
Fixed a problem where TV guided missiles could be shot into its own helicopter and destroy it
Fixed a problem when attempting to fire lock on weapons without a target
Tweaked the chat, it should now be a bit easier to read
Fixed several vehicles that did not properly shoot rockets and guns towards their predictive sights
Fixed the G17 Supressed Laser not working properly
Added alternate HUD colors to help colorblinds
Added a network interpolation setting. This allows users with good bandwidth reduce latency, but might increase some stuttering. The user can find what works best for his connection by tweaking the slider.
Increased the Spawn protection radius on TDM
Fixed a problem with smoke on land vehicles, Missiles should now miss more often
Fixed a problem where users could end up with IRNV scope in any vehicle
Fixed a problem where player dies if vaulting over a ledge and into water while sprinting
Fixed several crashes and increased general stability
Fixed a problem where the user was unable to revive two players that have the bodies one over the other
Fixed so you can a.ssign an axis and use as a digital input. This makes it possible for the player (on pc) to a.ssign one of the sticks on a gameped to be used for throttle/brake.
Fixed a problem with the k!ll camera acting up when suiciding from parachute
Fixed air radar was showing to much. now lasertagged, heatsignature above threshold, enemy missiles and capture points are only visible on air radar
Fixed a problem where the game would enter a technical hang if the user pressed pause menu and tilde at the same time
Fixed a problem where you could get green flashes on screen
You can now reassign cycle weapons
Fixed so the weapon zooms automatically after bipod deploy is gone when using zoom toggle
Fixed a problem where the parachute would stay stuck in air if the owner was k!lled

Balance Tweaks:

Fixed several weapons so they are properly suppressed and hide the player on the minimap when fired.
Tweaked Tactical Light so it is not as blinding over longer ranges.
Tweaked the IRNV scope so it is limited to usage only at close range.
Reduced heat masking effectiveness of Spec Ops Camo.
Fixed a bug where Ammo spec would give additional 40mm grenades instead of Frag spec.
Increased the number of additional 40mm grenades from Frag spec.
Fixed so AT mines only live for 20 seconds after a player dies to prevent infinite mines. (We want to make a different fix in the future, it’s in JIRA).
Increased the Time to Live on sniper caliber rounds to allow extreme distance shots.
Fixed several weapon descriptions, calibers, and fire rates. The weapons themselves have not changed.
Fixed so the M9 and MP443 pistol can be equipped by the opposing faction when it is unlocked at 100 k!lls.
Fixed Laser Guided Missiles missing their targets if the target is moving too fast.
Reduced the effectiveness of Stealth on Air Vehicles.
Reduced the effectiveness of Beam Scanning for Jets.
Reduced the damage done to Armored Vehicles and Infantry from AA guns.
Increased the damage RPGs and Tank shells do to AA vehicles.
Slightly decreased the accuracy for all weapons on fully automatic, burst fire is now preferable at mid to long range.
Increased the effective accuracy of long bursts for LMGs when using a bipod.
Slightly increased the range of the 44magnum bullets.
Increased the close range damage of 4.6x30mm and 5.7x28mm bullets.
Increased the reload time of the Mortar from 3.5sec to 4.8sec and increased the time it takes before a shell hits the ground.
Reduced the aimed accuracy bonus given by a Suppressor for the MP7, P90, PP2000, PP-19, and UMP45.
Increased the range and FOV for designating targets with the SOFLAM and vehicle Laser Designators.
Decreased the effectiveness of 12g FRAG ammo when equipped on semi-automatic and automatic shotguns.
Slightly Increased the power of f!ghter Jet Cannons against all vehicle targets, especially Helicopters.
Decreased the power of Miniguns against Jets and Helicopters.
Increased the power of Stingers against Jets.
Flares reload times for Jets and Helicopter Gunners have been increased.
Tweaked the AN94 so its burst fire better conveys the real world advantage offered by this weapon.
Added Single Shot to the AN94 as an available fire mode.
Slightly increased the recoil on the M416 and removed the Burst Fire mode (this weapon incorrectly had burst fire, which was not authentic).
Tweaked the spawns for TDM on Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Caspian Border, Seine Crossing, Operation Firestorm, Damavand Peak and Noshahar Canals
Moved a tank spawn in US base on Caspian Border so it would not be destroyed by a falling tree
Tweaked the Gas station Capture area on Conquest on Caspian Border
Tweaked the max vehicle height on Noshahar Canals


this sh*t is gonna take 10 hours for me to download.



Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy