The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #2321
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
Here are details of an upcoming patch for PC only. I think PS3 already got this. (Taken from another EA Forums)

Bugfixes
Fixed a problem with spawn timer now showing blue border on startup and lost spawn point
Fixed a problem where player who joined queuing on End of round got spawn screen stuck on screen, but unable to do anything with it untill next round loaded
Fixed a problem where camera would change to 3rd person on k!llcam when k!llcam was turned off in server settings
Fixed stat references on several dogtags
Fixed for surveillance ribbon not counting TUGS
Fixed a missing combat area lines on the minimap for Grand Bazaar conquest small
Moved a tank spawn in US base on Caspian Border so it would not be destroyed by a falling tree
Fixed a problem where placing C4 with the russians soldier was playing US faction VO
Fixed a problem where TV guided missiles could be shot into its own helicopter and destroy it
Fixed a problem when attempting to fire lock on weapons without a target
Tweaked the chat, it should now be a bit easier to read
Fixed several vehicles that did not properly shoot rockets and guns towards their predictive sights
Fixed the G17 Supressed Laser not working properly
Added alternate HUD colors to help colorblinds
Added a network interpolation setting. This allows users with good bandwidth reduce latency, but might increase some stuttering. The user can find what works best for his connection by tweaking the slider.
Increased the Spawn protection radius on TDM
Fixed a problem with smoke on land vehicles, Missiles should now miss more often
Fixed a problem where users could end up with IRNV scope in any vehicle
Fixed a problem where player dies if vaulting over a ledge and into water while sprinting
Fixed several crashes and increased general stability
Fixed a problem where the user was unable to revive two players that have the bodies one over the other
Fixed so you can a.ssign an axis and use as a digital input. This makes it possible for the player (on pc) to a.ssign one of the sticks on a gameped to be used for throttle/brake.
Fixed a problem with the k!ll camera acting up when suiciding from parachute
Fixed air radar was showing to much. now lasertagged, heatsignature above threshold, enemy missiles and capture points are only visible on air radar
Fixed a problem where the game would enter a technical hang if the user pressed pause menu and tilde at the same time
Fixed a problem where you could get green flashes on screen
You can now reassign cycle weapons
Fixed so the weapon zooms automatically after bipod deploy is gone when using zoom toggle
Fixed a problem where the parachute would stay stuck in air if the owner was k!lled

Balance Tweaks
Fixed several weapons so they are properly suppressed and hide the player on the minimap when fired.
Tweaked Tactical Light so it is not as blinding over longer ranges.
Tweaked the IRNV scope so it is limited to usage only at close range.
Reduced heat masking effectiveness of Spec Ops Camo.
Fixed a bug where Ammo spec would give additional 40mm grenades instead of Frag spec.
Increased the number of additional 40mm grenades from Frag spec.
Fixed so AT mines only live for 20 seconds after a player dies to prevent infinite mines. (We want to make a different fix in the future, it’s in JIRA).
Increased the Time to Live on sniper caliber rounds to allow extreme distance shots.
Fixed several weapon descriptions, calibers, and fire rates. The weapons themselves have not changed.
Fixed so the M9 and MP443 pistol can be equipped by the opposing faction when it is unlocked at 100 k!lls.
Fixed Laser Guided Missiles missing their targets if the target is moving too fast.
Reduced the effectiveness of Stealth on Air Vehicles.
Reduced the effectiveness of Beam Scanning for Jets.
Reduced the damage done to Armored Vehicles and Infantry from AA guns.
Increased the damage RPGs and Tank shells do to AA vehicles.
Slightly decreased the accuracy for all weapons on fully automatic, burst fire is now preferable at mid to long range.
Increased the effective accuracy of long bursts for LMGs when using a bipod.
Slightly increased the range of the 44magnum bullets.
Increased the close range damage of 4.6x30mm and 5.7x28mm bullets.
Increased the reload time of the Mortar from 3.5sec to 4.8sec and increased the time it takes before a shell hits the ground.
Reduced the aimed accuracy bonus given by a Suppressor for the MP7, P90, PP2000, PP-19, and UMP45.
Increased the range and FOV for designating targets with the SOFLAM and vehicle Laser Designators.
Decreased the effectiveness of 12g FRAG ammo when equipped on semi-automatic and automatic shotguns.
Slightly Increased the power of f!ghter Jet Cannons against all vehicle targets, especially Helicopters.
Decreased the power of Miniguns against Jets and Helicopters.
Increased the power of Stingers against Jets.
Flares reload times for Jets and Helicopter Gunners have been increased.
Tweaked the AN94 so its burst fire better conveys the real world advantage offered by this weapon.
Added Single Shot to the AN94 as an available fire mode.
Slightly increased the recoil on the M416 and removed the Burst Fire mode (this weapon incorrectly had burst fire, which was not authentic).
Tweaked the spawns for TDM on Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Caspian Border, Seine Crossing, Operation Firestorm, Damavand Peak and Noshahar Canals
Moved a tank spawn in US base on Caspian Border so it would not be destroyed by a falling tree
Tweaked the Gas station Capture area on Conquest on Caspian Border
Tweaked the max vehicle height on Noshahar Canals
 6 years ago '04        #2322
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Kills 7 092
deaths 4 345
K/D Ratio 1.632
Kill a.ssists 1 122
Score/Min 510
Avg. Weapon Accuracy 15%

Let my cuz n friends sh*tty up my account.

Chuck_Remixed said:
IRNV is not viable against snipers sitting on hills anymore cuz they don't have enough illumination to be seen fast enough. You can see them but the process takes entirely too long. Paying attention trying to weed it out versus any good team will get you k!lled by the sniper or shot in the back looking for them. A more viable way really is to camp your damn self which defeats the point of me using it cuz i use it to catch campers. Especially in dark corners that are unrealistically too dark for no reason and is the result of bad shadowing on consoles unlike its PC counterpart. Also detecting the average enemy is some what inconsistent. As you can see one person and turn around and the next will not illuminate at all. Is that a glitch? It better be.

Mines needed to be where they are because if they not, their is nothing besides choppers/planes thats stopping the tank from running rampant full speed around the map. At least with the mines they had to think about it. Not only that, the tank has IR that sees the mines.
The IRNV needed some balance and requires further tweaking.

Russ369 said:
I got banned off a server cuz I was too good today wtf I ended up getting such a high score got a medal for something too and I was banned what a gay

Yo straight up... If you use the IRNV and the TAC light go fu*k urself eh
What server was this?

Last edited by enetblazin4eva; 12-02-2011 at 07:22 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #2323
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Especially in dark corners that are unrealistically too dark for no reason and is the result of bad shadowing on consoles unlike its PC counterpart.

I can't stand this sh*t, it's way too fu*king dark inside buildings. Like how can I be outside and the sun shining bright to the point the glare is blinding you, but I step in a building and cant see sh*t

thabigo said:
1240 k!lls with the USAS though

'scust automatic shotties are wack on this sh*t imo. sh*t's are way overpowered to the point thats all I'm beginning to see in squad rush. at least on BC2 if you ran with a shotty there weren't many attachments for it. on here you can have a damn scope and set up camp somewhere and still have a tactical light
 6 years ago '11        #2324
BlackPlague317 1 heat pts
space
space
$31 | Props total: 0 0
Kills 1,793
deaths 1,172
K/D Ratio 1.530
Accuracy 15.61%
Score per minute 466.785

I play team death match most of the time. Add me if ya play that on psn so we can squad up.
 6 years ago '08        #2325
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
 duval88 said:
I can't stand this sh*t, it's way too fu*king dark inside buildings. Like how can I be outside and the sun shining bright to the point the glare is blinding you, but I step in a building and cant see sh*t

'scust automatic shotties are wack on this sh*t imo. sh*t's are way overpowered to the point thats all I'm beginning to see in squad rush. at least on BC2 if you ran with a shotty there weren't many attachments for it. on here you can have a damn scope and set up camp somewhere and still have a tactical light
I was wondering why I was getting shot from literally across the map by the M1014
 6 years ago '11        #2326
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,003 | Props total: 2234 2234
About to hop on, The 360 that is. Add xGlockoma if your down to squad up & get in some matches
 6 years ago '04        #2327
thabigo 
space
space
$8,076 | Props total: 102 102
 duval88 said:
Watching dudes fly straight up in the air hasnt gotten old yet

It is getting ridiculous though, all you hear around you are USAS rounds going off
 6 years ago '06        #2328
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
so are mines automatically spotted for the other team to see now? Or do they actually have to be spotted by people in order to appear on the radar?
 6 years ago '11        #2329
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 3797 3797
 coolio said:
so are mines automatically spotted for the other team to see now? Or do they actually have to be spotted by people in order to appear on the radar?
They have to be spotted...
 6 years ago '11        #2330
space
space
Tryin to get to 600 SPM... Only playin Conquest and some rush... SPM =565

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by CarlozRossi; 12-02-2011 at 09:50 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #2331
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Cant fu*kign wait for them BF2 maps and mode!
 6 years ago '10        #2332
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 thabigo said:
Watching dudes fly straight up in the air hasnt gotten old yet

It is getting ridiculous though, all you hear around you are USAS rounds going off
and those sh*ts are LOUD. I play with my audio on war tapes and they sound like tank cannons going off

oh yeah I have an extra dr pepper code if anyone wants it
 6 years ago '04        #2333
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 434 434
Score / Min
CO-OP Missions
0 / 6
W/L Ratio

30 / 37

Accuracy
11.2%
Time / Kit
 6 years ago '11        #2334
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 duval88 said:
and those sh*ts are LOUD. I play with my audio on war tapes and they sound like tank cannons going off

oh yeah I have an extra dr pepper code if anyone wants it
Lol, I was just about to say that sh*t..Theres always at least one dude each match that r*pes me the whole damn round and every time he rolls up I just hear cannons going off and Im like wtf.. I remember at first I was like I know damn well these n*ggas did not put a damn automatic grenade launcher in the game lol. What level and class do you unlock the Usas at anyway?
 6 years ago '04        #2335
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 CarlozRossi said:
Whats y'all SPM(Score Per Min)???

Post em up...
627.. i believe..

and i'm jumping on now.. msg me.. i think my FL might be full..
 6 years ago '04        #2336
thabigo 
space
space
$8,076 | Props total: 102 102
 mhurricane266 said:
What level and class do you unlock the Usas at anyway?
Just reach Level 43 and it unlocks for all classes

The standard buckshot rounds are good enough but once you equip frag rounds and load the suppressor buff its like youre a walking LAV

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #2337
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
I fu*king hate these f*ggots that prone on stairs with the usas + frag rounds
 6 years ago '06        #2338
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
For anyone who likes BF3 videos and/or commentaries:

he seems like a funny dude
 6 years ago '04        #2339
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,862 | Props total: 17357 17357
GET RID OF THESE fu*kIN CLAYMORES!

sh*t is fu*king up TDM mode
 6 years ago '11        #2340
space
space
No matter how many times i use claymores, I never get any god damn k!lls!!! But every time i turn a fu*king corner, or go up some stairs, BOOM!!! i'm fu*king dead....

Yeah, fu*k claymores...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy