The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #2301
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
DICE needs to remove the IRNV and the Stinger from the game now as they are useless. Mines are a joke now showing up on radar like that. Im done complaining but they really do need to do polls now before making balance changes. It seems like they are listening to the few and making changes as if the majority wants them(balance wise). Let us decide. Put the poll ingame if you have to so everyone can vote. Not all are going to visit the forums. Its a way to get everyone involved that way if something like this occurs, at least we had a say in the matter making it out own fault.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-02-2011 at 06:33 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #2302
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
I'm going to MAYBE try a conquest game this weekend ....I'll see if i like it any better but i doubt it.

Question can u play Conquest with No Vehicles? I wish the would have had Conquest mode on the TDM size maps that would be dope. Then it wouldn't be such a chore to get to the objectives
 6 years ago '08        #2303
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,453 | Props total: 2071 2071
Need a squad to run with! I run the a.ssault Class and never leave a man behind. If you die and the guy is shooting at me, I will sacrifice my life to revive you.. only to have him k!ll both of us ..

PSN: lLOUISIANA
 6 years ago '08        #2304
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,521 | Props total: 107 107
 Pro337 said:
Need a squad to run with! I run the a.ssault Class and never leave a man behind. If you die and the guy is shooting at me, I will sacrifice my life to revive you.. only to have him k!ll both of us ..

ill probably be on tomorrow. im tired of running alone and thats why i havent played in a while and have played mw3 more because i got n*ggas to play with on 360. randoms never work as a team. my psn is elbundy45. id add you but im at work right now and wont play until tomorrow.
 6 years ago '10        #2305
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 Pro337 said:

Oh OK so that was you who added me. I saw it said from boxden, but I didn't know who it was. Just hit me up whenever man I'll run. I play mostly squad rush but I'll play whatever.

just don't revive me if someone is shooting at you. fu*k it I'll wait and respawn
 6 years ago '10        #2306
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
 el bundy said:
ill probably be on tomorrow. im tired of running alone and thats why i havent played in a while and have played mw3 more because i got n*ggas to play with on 360. randoms never work as a team. my psn is elbundy45. id add you but im at work right now and wont play until tomorrow.
yo I'll add you too

psn: duvalboy88

Last edited by duval88; 12-02-2011 at 12:10 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #2307
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Mw3 >>>>>> bf

Get mad bi*ches
 6 years ago '08        #2308
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,453 | Props total: 2071 2071
 primetime said:
Mw3 >>>>>> bf

Get mad bi*ches
 6 years ago '08        #2309
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,521 | Props total: 107 107
 primetime said:
Mw3 >>>>>> bf

Get mad bi*ches
aint you the russian vaseline brother that got ethered by the nicki minaj trolls in the streets section.
 6 years ago '04        #2310
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 Chuck_Remixed said:
DICE needs to remove the IRNV and the Stinger from the game now as they are useless. Mines are a joke now showing up on radar like that. Im done complaining but they really do need to do polls now before making balance changes. It seems like they are listening to the few and making changes as if the majority wants them(balance wise). Let us decide. Put the poll ingame if you have to so everyone can vote. Not all are going to visit the forums. Its a way to get everyone involved that way if something like this occurs, at least we had a say in the matter making it out own fault.
You can still beast wit the IRNV, you just have to somewhat pay attention now...... Stinger needs a re-buff. Hardcore mode? Also mine spam is becoming more ridiculous.

erickonasis said:
I'm going to MAYBE try a conquest game this weekend ....I'll see if i like it any better but i doubt it.

Question can u play Conquest with No Vehicles? I wish the would have had Conquest mode on the TDM size maps that would be dope. Then it wouldn't be such a chore to get to the objectives
Infantry Only mode...........

el bundy said:
aint you the russian vaseline brother that got ethered by the nicki minaj trolls in the streets section.
The Vegetto bros.......... classic thread(s).

Last edited by enetblazin4eva; 12-02-2011 at 12:33 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #2311
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
 enetblazin4eva said:
You can still beast wit the IRNV, you just have to somewhat pay attention now...... Stinger needs a re-buff. Hardcore mode? Also mine spam is becoming more ridiculous.
IRNV is not viable against snipers sitting on hills anymore cuz they don't have enough illumination to be seen fast enough. You can see them but the process takes entirely too long. Paying attention trying to weed it out versus any good team will get you k!lled by the sniper or shot in the back looking for them. A more viable way really is to camp your damn self which defeats the point of me using it cuz i use it to catch campers. Especially in dark corners that are unrealistically too dark for no reason and is the result of bad shadowing on consoles unlike its PC counterpart. Also detecting the average enemy is some what inconsistent. As you can see one person and turn around and the next will not illuminate at all. Is that a glitch? It better be.

Mines needed to be where they are because if they not, their is nothing besides choppers/planes thats stopping the tank from running rampant full speed around the map. At least with the mines they had to think about it. Not only that, the tank has IR that sees the mines.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-02-2011 at 01:03 PM..
 12-02-2011, 01:32 PM         #2312
xxJREALxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 duval88 said:
yo I'll add you too

psn: duvalboy88
i be seeing you on all the time next time imma send that invite so we can squad up
 6 years ago '04        #2313
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
I got banned off a server cuz I was too good today wtf I ended up getting such a high score got a medal for something too and I was banned what a gay

Yo straight up... If you use the IRNV and the TAC light go fu*k urself eh
 6 years ago '11        #2314
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3796 3796
Just found out about that new patch that nerfs the IRNV. I use that sh*t constantly to find campers, but at the same time everyone else uses that sh*t also. It was to the point where there's no need for anyone to use any other optic at all. It looks pretty useless now, they should of tweaked it a little instead of making that sh*t unusable.

The mines on radar are ridiculous. Who's fu*kin great idea was that? SMFH...
 6 years ago '11        #2315
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3796 3796
Whats y'all SPM(Score Per Min)???

Post em up...
 6 years ago '10        #2316
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
 xxJREALxx said:
i be seeing you on all the time next time imma send that invite so we can squad up
That's wassup lets get it

I run with all classes. I'm normally the last one to loadout so I can see what everyone else is running and choose what the squad needs.
 6 years ago '04        #2317
thabigo 
space
space
$8,076 | Props total: 102 102
 CarlozRossi said:
Whats y'all SPM(Score Per Min)???

Post em up...

Still getting adjusted to the new patch. Cant believe mines are automatically spotted. Defeats the purpose of laying them down.

Fix that sh*t DICE

1240 k!lls with the USAS though

Last edited by thabigo; 12-02-2011 at 06:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #2318
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
dam that IR was my sh*t and thy fu*ked it up
 6 years ago '04        #2319
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
My score per min is 363

Kills: 2204
deaths: 1854
K/D Ratio: 1.189

All i really play is TDM anyways...
 6 years ago '04        #2320
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
Score per minute - 485

Kills: 2 987
deaths: 1 697
K/D Ratio: 1.76
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago