The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #2261
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
video of the antenna falling

[video - click to view]

11-30-2011, 12:57 PM         #2262
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm like level 5 now .. idk wht guns are good to use and how do iearn attachments ..
 6 years ago '04        #2263
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6037 6037
 coolio said:
video of the antenna falling

6 years ago '07        #2264
jbwell83 
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 15 15
 Jets Fool said:
I'm like level 5 now .. idk wht guns are good to use and how do iearn attachments ..
just there are two different ways to add guns
1> level up to get guns for any class
2> level up in a class to get guns just for that class.

to get attachments you have to play with that gun
the more k!lls you get with that gun the more advance the attachment is

The overall answer is "just play" things will fall in place

Last edited by jbwell83; 11-30-2011 at 01:38 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #2265
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,467 | Props total: 1705 1705
add me on. I'm on ps3

psn:mross16
 6 years ago '04        #2266
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597

Here are some of the release notes.
For a full list, please check out the section over at GeForce where you can also treat yourself to a nice download.

[geforce.com]

Enables NVIDIA Surround support for Intel X79 SLI-certified motherboards.
NVIDIA SLI

Updates HD Audio driver to version 1.3.9.0.
Bug Fixes

Fixes random flickering as Windows boot logo is loading or fading away.
Fixes ability to set Surround resolutions to 5760x1080 using custom resolutions.
Fixes some random instances of triangular artifacts when playing Battlefield 3.
Fixes corruption and flickering of some objects in Battlefield 3 in the New York single-player level when anti-aliasing is enabled.
Fixes playback of videos or live TV using Window Media Center resulting in a black screen.
Fixes the issue where 1920x1080 @60Hz PC resolution mode switched down to @59Hz.

[pic - click to view]

ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
i hate updates i jus want to turn the bi*ch on and play
:wtf:
 6 years ago '08        #2267
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
I hop on wishing the update would fix the freezing issues i've been having and it froze 1 match on tehran highway.
 6 years ago '10        #2268
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
wow they significantly reduced the amount of points you need to unlock the co op weapons. I went from having only one unlocked to now I only have three left and I'm halfway done with the first one. I was in my weapon select screen like

feel sorry for anybody that did it the hard way before the update

now I just need that sg553
 6 years ago '05        #2269
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
was this update for the PC only?

something weird i have been experiencing on the 360 is not being able to see the enemy highlighted in a white figure when i use the infrared optic...they just look black, and when i shoot them, and hit them cause i know i did, there is no damage inflicted...

anyone else been having this problem??
 6 years ago '05        #2270
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3540 3540
wow the stinger nerf+chopper buff is worse than i thought. Wish i had my PVR to show how bad this sh*t is. Nerfed IR=snipers win
 6 years ago '05        #2271
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
nice vid of the attena falling. haven't seen it in game tho on PC.
 6 years ago '08        #2272
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 fazzjoe said:
was this update for the PC only?

something weird i have been experiencing on the 360 is not being able to see the enemy highlighted in a white figure when i use the infrared optic...they just look black, and when i shoot them, and hit them cause i know i did, there is no damage inflicted...

anyone else been having this problem??
update was for ps3 only, 360 next week
 6 years ago '05        #2273
space
space
Good god this is bad, you can't bring them down at all now. Not against a decent pilot with someone repairing for him. 3 people with stingers and no chopper down. Flare ability recovery way too fu*kin fast too. Ground troops in open maps=fu*ked. You are forced to hide way too much now. Tanks take incredible amount of damage. So much that you almost get destroyed instantly and have to bail(again vs the chopper). Repairing the tank is out of the question. What a sh*tty decision DICE. Also did they take IR out of the 3rd wheel on the tank?.
 6 years ago '11        #2274
BlackPlague317 1 heat pts
space
space
$31 | Props total: 0 0
if someone is on pen add me so we can squad up I'm CQ right now tho
 6 years ago '04        #2275
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 430 430
 sasuke-sama313 said:
I hop on wishing the update would fix the freezing issues i've been having and it froze 1 match on tehran highway.
I think its just something up wit that map... game froze twice on me since I had it and it was that map only

But im bout to get on ps3... Add me, names in the sig
 6 years ago '08        #2276
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Chuck_Remixed said:
wow the stinger nerf+chopper buff is worse than i thought. Wish i had my PVR to show how bad this sh*t is. Nerfed IR=snipers win
what exactly did they do to the IR? i try not to use it cuz it kinda forces me to sit back with it. My close-up aim is to bad to be running around with it
 6 years ago '04        #2277
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Man I really wish it was a theater mode this game. I keep getting epic k!lls that I would like to show ppl. Today I got a sniper k!ll that was over a quarter mile long. It took 2 shots the idiot didn't move lol. I had to elevate the shot like 5ft above for a direct impact.
 6 years ago '05        #2278
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
what exactly did they do to the IR? i try not to use it cuz it kinda forces me to sit back with it. My close-up aim is to bad to be running around with it
The illumination is different, you can't see the enemy like you use too. Its all fu*ked up and you can't see your own dot at times. Its almost useless now. If a sniper is far away, it takes too long to notice him. Your pretty much dead by the time you do. I use the IR to basically catch campers(not snipers really). I never run with an IR. I walk waving the gun from left to right. It was extremely useful on maps like Kharg and Caspian Border.
 6 years ago '04        #2279
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Good god this is bad, you can't bring them down at all now. Not against a decent pilot with someone repairing for him. 3 people with stingers and no chopper down. Flare ability recovery way too fu*kin fast too. Ground troops in open maps=fu*ked. You are forced to hide way too much now. Tanks take incredible amount of damage. So much that you almost get destroyed instantly and have to bail(again vs the chopper). Repairing the tank is out of the question. What a sh*tty decision DICE. Also did they take IR out of the 3rd wheel on the tank?.
is it out for consoles or PC only so far? I enjoy my stinger actually being effective..now from what I have seen and heard it's completely useless. They fu*ked with my SCAR, now my Stinger. I wouldn't be surprised if they fu*ked with C4 and also Anti Tank Mines and make it a vehicle slaughter house with them being indestructible now.
 6 years ago '05        #2280
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
is it out for consoles or PC only so far? I enjoy my stinger actually being effective..now from what I have seen and heard it's completely useless. They fu*ked with my SCAR, now my Stinger. I wouldn't be surprised if they fu*ked with C4 and also Anti Tank Mines and make it a vehicle slaughter house with them being indestructible now.
PS3 update. I think the PC already got an update a week ago. But the stinger is fu*ked man on consoles at least. Its pretty sad how useless it is now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy