The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #2161
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 primetime said:
didn't say it was but every BF stanley acting like that game takes way more skill than COD which in reality is not true at all.

and you wanna talk about maps? doesn't BF have only 6 or 7 maps only?

At least we get 16 off the bat
and nobody likes any of them
like ive said, both games are overrated, but you calling anyone a stan when you keep coming in here to troll because you obviously like another game more is hypocrisy.
 6 years ago '08        #2162
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
and theres campers in every single mp fps in existance, thats nothing new.
 6 years ago '05        #2163
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,123 | Props total: 3607 3607
TDM doesn't take anything special. My 9 year old brother went 24-9 first time out. If your good with your gun on gun skills you will do excellent in that mode. Rush and Conquest are more team oriented. You will also be fine in that mode too as long as you know how to handle vehicles and the bigger maps(applies more to conquest). But if you playing against any decent platoon and your with a bunch of randoms, odds are your going lose and lose badly at that.
 6 years ago '08        #2164
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
tdm sucks a.ss. ive never been k!lled within 2 seconds of spawning more than i did in bf3 tdm. if the spawn system was fixed, id probably have more fun.
 6 years ago '08        #2165
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 el bundy said:
tdm sucks a.ss. ive never been k!lled within 2 seconds of spawning more than i did in bf3 tdm. if the spawn system was fixed, id probably have more fun.
Oh yea that too...

It doesn't suck a.ss to me tho...Probably my most favorite mode other than Rush.

But I remember somebody on here said there is barely any camping in TDM...that's a lie tho..Most of the time I get k!lled it's cause a f*ggot hiding in some bushes or a buildilng...

Even tho I still do good in it tho.

Sometimes Rush is unplayable solo tho with the camping...but I understand they are playing the objective tho so I ain't even trippin..

I really don't mess with Conquest like that in this game...it was so slow in BFBC2

Idk tho I guess I got bored with BF3 tho because I can't win a entire game by myself like in COD...too much relying on having a good team to win..and I mostly play solo so yea...
 6 years ago '08        #2166
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 el bundy said:
and nobody likes any of them
like ive said, both games are overrated, but you calling anyone a stan when you keep coming in here to troll because you obviously like another game more is hypocrisy.
Trolling? I came in here to post my thoughts about the game and you bi*ches got mad hurt

you should be more focused on that f*ggit WalterWhite..you think I'm trolling? you should go check out the MW3 thread.
 6 years ago '08        #2167
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
Leave him alone, he's elite.. He went 13-5 in tdm
I've already :owned: you about that. Don't feel the need to be so emotional
 6 years ago '08        #2168
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 primetime said:
so what's so difficult about this game again?

I got it yesterday and played for an hour. my 3rd game, I got 13-5 and had overall KD above 1 for the night..Mind you I never played any battlefield before...where are all the lames who were yelling it was for the pros while COD is for kids?

It's an awesome a.ss game thou won't front...the atmosphere is a lot better than COD and more realistic. I hate how you run for miles before you see anyone. smh.
you aint doing nothing yet and when i play i usually ignore my K/D and focus on points. You can go a whole match without getting a k!ll but be the MVP by playing the objective. It's cool to have some guys on your team that get all the k!lls but if no one is attacking/defending in rush or capturing and defending bases in conquest, you are more than likely gonna take a loss. I would rather have a W added to my stats than an increase to my K/D
 6 years ago '08        #2169
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
you aint doing nothing yet and when i play i usually ignore my K/D and focus on points. You can go a whole match without getting a k!ll but be the MVP by playing the objective. It's cool to have some guys on your team that get all the k!lls but if no one is attacking/defending in rush or capturing and defending bases in conquest, you are more than likely gonna take a loss. I would rather have a W added to my stats than an increase to my K/D
I agree with what you said but i was playing tdm where KD does matter.
 6 years ago '04        #2170
thabigo 
space
space
$8,076 | Props total: 102 102
 ~DMX911~ said:
that sh*t is garbage
I like it. fast firing rate and silent.

I use it for my recon class. I dont fu*k with sniping

over 600 k!lls with that usas .. still cant get enough of watching dudes flip around like theyre in the spin cycle :doglaugh:
 6 years ago '08        #2171
space
space
D
 primetime said:
I agree with what you said but i was playing tdm where KD does matter.
then u def. aint doin sh*t. i believe this is the first battlefield game with a full TDM mode(correct me if im wrong) they pretty much put it in to gain some of the cod players.
 6 years ago '05        #2172
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 primetime said:
didn't say it was but every BF stanley acting like that game takes way more skill than COD which in reality is not true at all.

Hop in a chopper or jet then come talk. LMAO at you bragging about going 13-5. Thats bum sh*t. Battlefield 3 shipped with 9 and get a free 4 next month. You get a bunch of sh*tty maps and your next map pack is most likely a rehash of old maps. Keep it moving scrub. If your speaking about this game while you stay in TDM might as well stick to COD cause your useless here. Funny only people I see bad mouthing this game either suck or play only in TDM so no one takes them serious regardless.
 6 years ago '04        #2173
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
quit raggin on TDM...yea 13- 5 aint sh*t but still its the most gun on gun mode in the game with the least amount of campers
 6 years ago '06        #2174
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 primetime said:

game has 9 maps plus 4 more next month..not to mention every BF map is equal to 16 tiny a.ss mw3 maps

so technically 1 BF map = 16 cod maps..meaning 13 x 16 = 208..yep, in COD terms, when the 4 new maps come out next month, BF3 will officially have 208 maps

scientifically proven and NON debatable i would really love to give u the permission to dispute this fact, but it's impossible sorry
 6 years ago '04        #2175
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 coolio said:
game has 9 maps plus 4 more next month..not to mention every BF map is equal to 16 tiny a.ss mw3 maps

so technically 1 BF map = 16 cod maps..meaning 13 x 16 = 208..yep, in COD terms, when the 4 new maps come out next month, BF3 will officially have 208 maps

scientifically proven and NON debatable
i would really love to give u the permission to dispute this fact, but it's impossible sorry
 6 years ago '05        #2176
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,123 | Props total: 3607 3607
:doglaugh:

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 11-26-2011 at 09:18 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #2177
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
No points in that nonsense... And to the other dude complaining about action. You have to know what to play... If I'm by myself I could play rush - Operation Metro and Grand Bazzar all day. Seine Crossing and D. Peak are also good. If I'm with a squad I'm doing conquest you can get points on any map but Caspian Border, Operation Metro is really fun, Kharg Island.
Rush mode fu*king sucks....especially if your team doesnt know what they are doing...TDM the objective is to k!ll the other team no relying on teamates really...I dont want to drive tanks or fly planes that sh*t is wack and in those modes your almost pretty much forced to in some ways or either spend alot of time walking or deal with ALOT of camping.

TDM eliminates all that bullsh*t without the cheapness of COD bullsh*t
 6 years ago '08        #2178
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Rush mode fu*king sucks....especially if your team doesnt know what they are doing...TDM the objective is to k!ll the other team no relying on teamates really...I dont want to drive tanks or fly planes that sh*t is wack and in those modes your almost pretty much forced to in some ways or either spend alot of time walking or deal with ALOT of camping.

TDM eliminates all that bullsh*t without the cheapness of COD bullsh*t
then play on infantry mode if you don't wanna deal with vehicles. Until they fix the spawning in TDM, i'm staying away from it. It might as well be free-for-all
 6 years ago '04        #2179
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
then play on infantry mode if you don't wanna deal with vehicles. Until they fix the spawning in TDM, i'm staying away from it. It might as well be free-for-all
maps to gotdam big ...or are they smaller like the TDM mode? aint no way im playing on rush and conquest maps if they are that big....TDM spawning is not a problem once you know the maps ...Only time i have a bad spawn is MAYBE (very rare) at the beginning of the game but you can look around before the game starts.....On the canals tho i will admit spawning can be bad i r*pe people on the spawns on that map lol

I love TDM tho...this is how COD SHOULD be
 11-26-2011, 11:02 PM         #2180
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Played this sh*t on a 55 inch 3D LED HDTV PC Version on a maxed out rig running max settings tonight. All I got to say is holy fu*king damn. It looked like a fu*king movie. Played for like 9 hours straight today, all we did lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy