The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #2101
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,740 | Props total: 365 365
Got my sniping mojo back. Run around with the SV98 with the silencer, straight pull bolt, and iron sights. Lets me get into the action with the rest of the team and not forcing me to sit back, i suck at long range sniping.

coolio said:
i just figured out that if u press the firing button right after the grenade button, u get to hold ur grenade for as long as u want before throwing it..never knew that sh*t
i knew you could do it, just didn't know how. Thx tho, imma try it out
 6 years ago '04        #2102
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 596 596
Patch notes from just playing a couple rounds:

.better server performance/ load times
.short/med range weapons are usable again
.squad adjustments keep sh*tties off random squads
 6 years ago '07        #2103
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 142 142
 coolio said:
i just figured out that if u press the firing button right after the grenade button, u get to hold ur grenade for as long as u want before throwing it..never knew that sh*t
good looks didnt know that
 6 years ago '08        #2104
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
I'm "Valkidis" on PS3
 6 years ago '04        #2105
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 430 430
Dumb question but... How the hell do I back out to the main menu inbetween matches? Like if im playin rush, and the match ends and I wanna back out and play tdm..

I cant figure it out
 6 years ago '08        #2106
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 1629 1629
On now..

GT: Cahhlowess
 6 years ago '05        #2107
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
anybody know the best place to buy this on black friday I know WalMart has it for $30

any other places yall know that got it that cheap?
 6 years ago '04        #2108
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
 WalterWhite said:
who knows what the fu*k you have to do on ps3, you probably have to gawk and dig thru the oh so realistic grass and find the exit button. But on the x-tasy box you have to wait for the match to start up and hit start and scroll down to exit?
same thing on ps3
 6 years ago '10        #2109
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 Sac-Town said:
anybody know the best place to buy this on black friday I know WalMart has it for $30

Wal Mart has the lowest price I've seen for it...
 6 years ago '05        #2110
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 duval88 said:
Wal Mart has the lowest price I've seen for it...
yea plus their sales start @10pm Thursday night
 6 years ago '07        #2111
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 142 142
Hit all L and R buttons and select/back at the same time so u can back out of a match
 6 years ago '04        #2112
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
 stargod said:
Hit all L and R buttons and select/back at the same time so u can back out of a match
dead a.ss bra
 6 years ago '04        #2113
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Sac-Town said:

best buy does as well for their doorbuster.
 6 years ago '11        #2114
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
New Squad interface, Battlelog features, server abilities in today's Battlefield 3 update

BY: HBrun
POSTED: Nov 21, 2011, 04:33AM
TOTAL VIEWS: 87,227
COMMENTS: 220

We will soon publish a major client update for the PC version Battlefield 3 as well as a server-side update for all platforms. The update will be made on Nov. 22nd 7:00 AM UTC / Nov. 21st 11:00 PM PST. We’ll share release timing on the console patches as soon as we are clear on the timing, these take a bit longer due to console certification process.

As always, if you have any feedback or want to discuss these changes head to the Battlelog forums. We appreciate your feedback!

NOTE
Battlefield 3 will have a scheduled down time on Nov 22 between 07:00-09:00 AM UTC,during which you will not be able to play the game.

PATCH NOTES

Selected improvements in the Nov 22 Battlefield 3 client-side update
A full list of changes is available on the Battlelog

• General performance and loading time improvements
• "Black Screen" fix for an issue occurring on some PC configurations
• Stereo and rendering support for Nvidia and AMD graphics cards
• Fixed several crashes that occurred when joining multiplayer and co-op sessions
• Fixed a problem with high speed mouse movement (aka "negative mouse acceleration")
• You should no longer be able to damage a friendly vehicle when sitting in an open position
• Grenades now drop to ground if you get k!lled while attempting to throw it (dangerous in Hardcore mode!)
• You should no longer spawn too close to enemies in TDM, SQDM, or Conquest
• A large number of damage and range tweaks on a number of weapons to fine-tune overall balance in the game
• Added round duration and ticket summary at End of Round screen
• Fixed a problem regarding key bindings while playing
• Significant changes to the Join Squad interface, detailed at the bottom of this post

Selected improvements in the Nov 22 Battlefield 3 PC server-side update

A full list of changes is available on the Battlelog

• EOD Bot exploit fix
• Several crash fixes
• Anti-stat padding measures taken, disallowing ranked servers to run obscure settings
• Improved team k!ll kick configuration
• Support for unranked servers. Unranked servers do not report players' scores to Battlelog, but server administrators can freely control all settings

Newly added Battlelog functionality – Share your stats
• Ability to share your Profile and Stats pages to Facebook, Google+, and Twitter
• User Profile and Stats pages on Battlelog can now be accessed without being signed in to Battlelog if you know a user's URL
• Single sign on from Battlelog to Origin. If you're not logged in to Origin and join a game server, Battlelog will automatically sign you in to Origin in the background and join the game server

Quick notes on Squad changes in the Nov 22 update
• Removed FIND ME A SQUAD option
• Allow players to join empty Squads alone, thus having 1/4 squad members
• Change order of options to LEAVE SQUAD, INV A FRIEND, SWITCH TEAM
• Disable Privacy flag when 1 man squad
• Reset Privacy flag from Private to Public when squad drops to 1 player
• All occupied Squads will now show up colored blue on the Squad Selection screen
• Players who choose not to join squads will also show up as Blue in the "Not in a Squad” line
• Squads that are currently empty will display as white -- if you wish to join an empty Squad, you can choose the first one marked with white text

A detailed look at Squad refinements
Today's PC client patch features numerous tweaks to Squad functionality and is part of our ongoing efforts to make it easier to play with friends and Platoon mates. These changes will also be implemented for consoles when we release the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 updates shortly. Stay tuned for the exact date of the console updates.

First, we need to look at how joining with Squads and Platoons affects the balance of teams. Initially, servers are commanded to equal out each side, so joining with friends can impact that balance while joining with Platoons further hinders this. As a result we have made some adjustments to the in-game Squad management screen.

For PC, you are now able to highlight the various Squads and select which one you wish to join by selecting a Squad and then clicking the Join Squad button. Please note that the Squad Privacy option still allows 2 man Squads which, during 64 player sessions, can lead to players with no squad position –- the number of people with no Squads will be shown at the bottom of the Squad selection list.

After the patch is applied to consoles (in the near future) you will be able to join Squads by cycling through the list and selecting which Squad you wish to join.

That's it for this latest set of updates. Let us know what you think of the changes in the Battlelog forums. Thanks for playing, and see you on the battlefield!
 6 years ago '08        #2115
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
so is the game patched already? everyone with those fu*king flashlights were extremely annoying to the point i didnt even feel like playing.
 6 years ago '08        #2116
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,740 | Props total: 365 365
 el bundy said:
so is the game patched already? everyone with those fu*king flashlights were extremely annoying to the point i didnt even feel like playing.
pc version has, don't think console have gotten it yet

[video - click to view]

really hate they are nerfing the stinger when air vehicles have flares and other sh*t to protect them
 6 years ago '11        #2117
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 gagethedesigner said:
pc version has, don't think console have gotten it yet

really hate they are nerfing the stinger when air vehicles have flares and other sh*t to protect them
yea consoles got em, i think. i had an update before i started the game.. i was playing conquest earlier on xbox and the stinger does less damage and it takes a while to lock on to the vehicles..

the cry babies have started to ruin this game

Last edited by XxHeAtMaKeRxX; 11-23-2011 at 12:06 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #2118
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,101 | Props total: 3537 3537
Good god why? how did I miss they were nerfing the stinger? A good pilot vs someone using the stinger pre-patch=pilot wins or the person using the stinger runs out of ammo. I love using the stinger but the match up is not in your favor already in a one vs one match. You virtually need a decoy to bait them into using their flares before hand(plus theirs usually someone repairing inside of a chopper not named viper or venom) AND be still in firing range. Someone like BrownSpyder will further r*pe the comp now. He's probably already the number 1 chopper scout pilot on the PS3 side already. And just one of the best pilots period on the PS3 side. By the way, i feel if your repairing inside the chopper you should get points for that even if its just 5 points at a time cuz its really a time waster for you for small points you get from your pilot getting k!lls and such outside of being inside while capturing a flag.

EDIT: If someone could tell me the matchup can be different, please share. Knowledge should be shared to help others:)

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 11-23-2011 at 01:14 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #2119
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,190 | Props total: 5336 5336
About to hop online now and get my flow back :cool-smiley-009: If you on PSN lets squad up.. Any game mode.. I have a mic.

PSN: KRockit
 11-23-2011, 02:46 PM         #2120
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Howabout making it so we can cook grenades...since ya know Medal of Honor did that back over a decade ago
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy