The Official Battlefield 3 Thread!

most viewed right now
 179
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 96
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #2041
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
 iPunish901 said:
yo i suck, but i was trippin off me and you playing that one rush map 3 on 3 or whatever it was, had me like . i need to play more, but i work too much and when im off im usually tired as hell
It's cool, just as long as you help getting the objectives it doesnt really matter to me. And smh at the one game where we literally planted all the bombs and got stuck at the last pair of Mcomms cause our team mates were just bullsh*tting around.
 6 years ago '10        #2042
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 iPunish901 said:
yo i suck, but i was trippin off me and you playing that one rush map 3 on 3 or whatever it was, had me like . i need to play more, but i work too much and when im off im usually tired as hell
U don't suck, teamwork is key bro. Work as a unit to get sh*t done, fu*k the k/d

My k\d was negative 200 hundred when I didn't know how to play. I play rush alone and I usually am the only one rushing so my k\d was and is still pretty bad (I'm postive now but not by much) I been beasting lately and rushing on some solo sh*t.

Only person I play with from bx is anything and extra p but haven't seen him on since skyrim came out . I'm looking for a team so I can not have so much pressure to win cause its literally me vs everyone if I don't have anyone with me.
 6 years ago '08        #2043
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Infamous2o1x said:
U don't suck, teamwork is key bro. Work as a unit to get sh*t done, fu*k the k/d

My k\d was negative 200 hundred when I didn't know how to play. I play rush alone and I usually am the only one rushing so my k\d was and is still pretty bad (I'm postive now but not by much) I been beasting lately and rushing on some solo sh*t.

Only person I play with from bx is anything and extra p but haven't seen him on since skyrim came out . I'm looking for a team so I can not have so much pressure to win cause its literally me vs everyone if I don't have anyone with me.
that n*gga told me he was selling it too. Ol' lying a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '10        #2044
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 Dy-nasty said:
that n*gga told me he was selling it too. Ol' lying a.ss n*gga.
Oh he didn't tell me anything I haven't seen him since mw3\skyrim came out, figured he was on one of those 2.

Maybe he did sell it idk.
 6 years ago '10        #2045
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
anyone on? hit me up Lnf4m0us

i just sent a bunch of bx invites out

yo beanz3 your list is full hit me up
 6 years ago '08        #2046
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Cwing71 said:
It's cool, just as long as you help getting the objectives it doesnt really matter to me. And smh at the one game where we literally planted all the bombs and got stuck at the last pair of Mcomms cause our team mates were just bullsh*tting around.
 Infamous2o1x said:
U don't suck, teamwork is key bro. Work as a unit to get sh*t done, fu*k the k/d

My k\d was negative 200 hundred when I didn't know how to play. I play rush alone and I usually am the only one rushing so my k\d was and is still pretty bad (I'm postive now but not by much) I been beasting lately and rushing on some solo sh*t.

Only person I play with from bx is anything and extra p but haven't seen him on since skyrim came out . I'm looking for a team so I can not have so much pressure to win cause its literally me vs everyone if I don't have anyone with me.
thats why i die so much, im either going at the mcoms or trying to protect them. i like winning more than anything else
 11-17-2011, 10:11 PM         #2047
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dy-nasty said:
that n*gga told me he was selling it too. Ol' lying a.ss n*gga.
Me and my Horse just out here trying to save the world of Skyrim breh. Let us cook b



LOL both yall n*ggas can go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I will be online in bf3 tonight after the football game...yall dont gotta do a n*gga like that LOL
 6 years ago '06        #2048
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
 Infamous2o1x said:
anyone on? hit me up Lnf4m0us

i just sent a bunch of bx invites out

yo beanz3 your list is full hit me up
I sent you and invite. I'm usually on at midnight though.
 6 years ago '07        #2049
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3264 3264
 WalterWhite said:
I've been getting friend request out the a.ss on this joint... I heard some dudes talking about trying to hack my account

I don't remember the last time I didn't get a MVP ribbon


[pic - click to view]



f*ggot a.ss Penguins fans




You want to play BF3 sometime
 6 years ago '08        #2050
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 ghost8 said:
f*ggot a.ss Penguins fans




You want to play BF3 sometime


im off all weekend. if any of yall wanna squad up on xbox, hit me up
 6 years ago '04        #2051
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
did they release a patch or anything for this game? last time i played, a couple weeks ago, and it was still hard as hell to get into a game
 6 years ago '10        #2052
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 Phicmagic said:
Me and my Horse just out here trying to save the world of Skyrim breh. Let us cook b



LOL both yall n*ggas can go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I will be online in bf3 tonight after the football game...yall dont gotta do a n*gga like that LOL
you my big blue fam It wasn't a diss homie I'm just saying I ain't seen you load up in weeks! we need to get like 8 bxers on the same team 2 squads and we will silence th other team easily.

Played last nite with someone from bx idk who he is on here, udownwitkj I believe was the name, we was beasting
 6 years ago '07        #2053
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3264 3264
 haff3131 said:
did they release a patch or anything for this game? last time i played, a couple weeks ago, and it was still hard as hell to get into a game




I've never had a problem getting into a game, ever
 6 years ago '07        #2054
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3264 3264
Bout to get on and k!ll some motherfu*kers if anyone's down
 6 years ago '07        #2055
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
anybody on right now?
 6 years ago '07        #2056
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3264 3264
 moe4484 said:
anybody on right now?

I'm on right now with INF4AMOUS
 6 years ago '04        #2057
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
 haff3131 said:
did they release a patch or anything for this game? last time i played, a couple weeks ago, and it was still hard as hell to get into a game
I had that problem when it came out, but now it has drastically improved. I never get the error message anymore.hopefully it continues
 6 years ago '05        #2058
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
avatar space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3600 3600
Incoming: Battlefield 3 update!
BY: HBrun POSTED: Nov 18, 2011, 07:33AM COMMENTS: 94 (Login Required to Comment)

The DICE team are hard at work supporting Battlefield 3. To date, we have implemented several server updates to improve stability and performance. Next week we are publishing a significant Battlefield 3 client update for the PC. Console patches take a bit longer due to the certification requirements for console content, but it will follow shortly after the PC update.



So what’s in the PC patch? You’ll see improved polish, stability, weapons balancing, squad control functionality, user interface enhancements, and several feature enhancements that address feedback the community has provided to date – plus we’re removing the so called “negative mouse acceleration” that some of you have experienced.



Regarding cheating and boosting, we continue to analyze data to identify and hold accountable (ban, wipe stats) players that cheat or boost. We’ve received questions about what to do when faced with unsportsmanlike conduct in Battlefield 3 – the best course of action is to click the warning sign next to their profile name in Battlelog, or head to the EA Help Desk and report your issue. These leads will enable us to follow up on the report.



We appreciate all the feedback. Keep it coming to help us with future improvements. Check back next week to confirm the patch launch date and the detailed fix list. Thanks for playing and sharing your feedback with us!
.....
 6 years ago '10        #2059
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 Chuck_Remixed said:
.....
I wonder what's getting nerfed and what's getting a boost when they say weapon balancing. they better not nerf my beloved aek-971
 6 years ago '08        #2060
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 duval88 said:
I wonder what's getting nerfed and what's getting a boost when they say weapon balancing. they better not nerf my beloved aek-971

-flashlights getting nerfed
-pp2000 getting buffed up (thats my main gun, so...:dancingcool:)
-stingers might get some tweaking since its so easy to take down a heli
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy