Feb 24 - Scientists claim that 'self' can be mentally transferred between bodies

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
Gwange 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 294 294
This is just an extension of the work Ramachandran did years ago- nothing to get too excited about. Though any significant progress in the field would be :wow:
 7 years ago '11        #22
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
Sadly, people read this article and think the possibility of transferring ones consciousness is actually somewhere feasible.
That's it prick, no clone for you
 7 years ago '04        #23
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,066 | Props total: 4417 4417
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
Sadly, people read this article and think the possibility of transferring ones consciousness is actually somewhere feasible.
always remember if the mind can conceive man can achieve

either this will be so expensive only bill gates will be able to afford it or we would have to end human reproduction

or start colonizing other planets for the number of people we'd have
 02-24-2011, 10:07 PM         #24
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
at a "soul"

at u thinking ur opinion matters more than someone elses

no one knows for sure, so how about you stfu and stop critizing what anyone believes

let people believe wtf they want...nothing is proven..so tryin to hate on someone about that s**t makes u a bigger idiot than them...i dont give a s**t whether u believe in a soul or not- just leave other n*ggas opinions alone ...aint nobody tryna bother u
 7 years ago '05        #25
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 756 756
 7 years ago '04        #26
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
scientist was bored watching Chucky decided to document a story so people would believe it
 7 years ago '11        #27
Silencer 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 3408 3408
That s**t reminds me of

[pic - click to view]

for some reason
 7 years ago '05        #28
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
pretty interesting stuff.

and about the whole dying thing....

my take is this.... you die, either get buried or cremated, placed in the earth or spread around the earth, are digested by the earth by decomposition, and are transfered back into nature to be recycled and reused.

just my 2 cents
 7 years ago '10        #29
The Anti Nice 
space
space
$133 | Props total: 46 46
Wow yall believe this crap? People jumping into other people on some body snatchers type ish? :aloofandbored10:
 02-25-2011, 01:50 AM         #30
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doesnt matter. It's like the AIDS Cure. Lower and Middle class people wont have access to it for hundreds of years. If ever..
 7 years ago '05        #31
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
To seriously swap your mind & thoughts to another body... Seriously...

We don't even have a certified cure for depression yet. We won't pull off anything remote to this for another 100 years at minimum.
i think we would all be surprised if we know what the government is holding back from us. they still trying to tell us aliens dont exist
 7 years ago '10        #32
The Anti Nice 
space
space
$133 | Props total: 46 46
Now spirits getting into people is a whole nother story :scared2: I dont care what anybody says spirits and souls are real you dont have to believe in em they still exist
 7 years ago '08        #33
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
makes me wonder..that life and death is a never ending cycle..death is only the beginning.
 7 years ago '04        #34
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
people give the government too much credit with the conspiracy s**t...they can't get some of the simplest s**t done but ya'll be thinking they're trying to k!ll everyone, hide cures and s**t
 7 years ago '04        #35
nyk 
space
space
space
$424 | Props total: 126 126
didnt this happen already in the movie ....fallen?
 7 years ago '05        #36
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 BooHaggle McGee said:
at u thinking ur opinion matters more than someone elses

no one knows for sure, so how about you stfu and stop critizing what anyone believes

let people believe wtf they want...nothing is proven..so tryin to hate on someone about that s**t makes u a bigger idiot than them...i dont give a s**t whether u believe in a soul or not- just leave other n*ggas opinions alone ...aint nobody tryna bother u
at you supporting the notion of a "soul"

7 years ago '11        #37
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Reppindaburghh said:
at you supporting the notion of a "soul"

Reppindaburghh, i'm starting to get the impression that your a prick. The hockey avy was the first sign. But you thinking that you have any more knowledge of the afterlife then anyone else on Bx is laughable. It's one thing if we were talking about religion, because even i'll agree there are plenty of blind followers of faith you can rip on. But to dispute the idea that theres a possibility that we have souls is reaching. Why don't you go kick your dog around or something. I don't know how many more times i'm going to have to use this gif on your *ss but this time I pray you get the hint.....

Last edited by GetuOne; 02-25-2011 at 02:31 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #38
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,276 | Props total: 183 183
 GetuOne said:
Reppindaburghh, i'm starting to get the impression that your a prick. The hockey avy was the first sign. But you thinking that you have any more knowledge of the afterlife then anyone else on Bx is laughable. It's one thing if we were talking about religion, because even i'll agree there are plenty of blind followers of faith you can rip on. But to dispute the idea that theres a possibility that we have souls is reaching. Why don't you go kick your dog around or something. I don't know how many more times i'm going to have to use this gif on your *ss but this time I pray you get the hint.....

7 years ago '05        #39
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 2501 2501
all man this is nothing I do this all the time...
 7 years ago '05        #40
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 GetuOne said:

1. I never remember you using that gif on me before.

2. at you also supporting the notion of a "soul".

Also, what does me having a hockey avy have to do with me being a prick?

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 02-25-2011 at 02:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy