Headphones beef - Sleek by 50 VS Soul by Ludacris

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which looks better and is more promising?
Sleek by 50 52 78.79%
Soul by Ludacris 14 21.21%
Voters: 66. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
i really don't care about headphones that cost over $100
 02-24-2011, 02:48 PM         #42
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ headphone beef
 7 years ago '05        #43
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
 akademiks said:
If you post something stupid on a PUBLIC FORUM, I will do everything possible to make you look like an idiot.

My goal is that you get so angry and lose enough self esteem that you decide to k!ll yourself.

Beats = garbage.
You = inbred idiot.
Rihanna = talentless b**ch with a five-head.
Oh Wow....I Have A Fan,I Feel Special

Beats By Dre Going To The Bank....Rihanna Been Going To The Bank and Me...n*gga,I Own The Bank.

Don't Get Mad Cause n*ggas Bring Up Beats By Dre and Your Broke a.ss Can't Really Test Them Out Like You Want.

I Tell You What....I'll Send You A Free Pair of Studios Since You Making It Your First Full Time Job To Make Sure I k!ll Myself. I Take That As A Honor...Now Kick Rocks and Wait On My Next Post Before You Speak,Peasant.
 7 years ago '10        #44
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,829 | Props total: 20644 20644
50 got this but im about to start investing in skullcandy headphones. All across the board on bx everybody says it's a lesser cost version of beats by dre so ima try that out.
 7 years ago '10        #45
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
 Fresh Whyte said:

Beats By Dre Going To The Bank....Rihanna Been Going To The Bank and Me...n*gga,I Own The Bank.

Don't Get Mad Cause n*ggas Bring Up Beats By Dre and Your Broke a.ss Can't Really Test Them Out Like You Want.

I Tell You What....I'll Send You A Free Pair of Studios Since You Making It Your First Full Time Job To Make Sure I k!ll Myself. I Take That As A Honor...Now Kick Rocks and Wait On My Next Post Before You Speak,Peasant.
give it a rest.....beats are comparable to $50-100 headphones....they're known by audiophiles to be s**tty headphones.....you're just a dumbass for falling for marketing and paying 200-300 for a s**tty product
 7 years ago '10        #46
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 psylence2k said:
I haven't confirmed this but I think it's because with most wireless headphones when the sound is transmitted over the air the sound quality suffers, this is the reason why most ppl dont mess with wireless headphones cuz they aren't willing to sacrifice the sound quality, but these claim that they are wireless and still maintain a high quality of sound found in wired headphones in this price range.
Correct
 7 years ago '10        #47
space
space
 #1nasfan said:
Wireless=:thumbsdown: imo so luda wins, I won't be buying either though.
are you a retard, how can wireless be bad?
 7 years ago '05        #48
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 hockeysniper said:
give it a rest.....beats are comparable to $50-100 headphones....they're known by audiophiles to be s**tty headphones.....you're just a dumbass for falling for marketing and paying 200-300 for a s**tty product
Who Said I Paid That Price For Them? I Swear Dumb n*ggas Sit and Pay The Full Price When There's Other Ways To Get Cheaper.

Only Mentions of A Company That's Been Related Close To Beats By Dre and That's Bose...That's It But The Main Thing I Keep Hearing Is The Price...The Price...The Price....If You Don't Wanna Pay For It Then Don't But Don't Talk Down On The Brand If You Haven't Took It For A Full Test Drive.

When I Got My Beats Out In The Streets...A lot Ppl Ask About Them. I Let'em Try Them Out and They Aint b**ching About The Sound.
 02-24-2011, 03:13 PM         #49
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beats & Skullcandies.
 7 years ago '10        #50
space
space
 Walt Thizzney said:
lol wireless produces a.ss quality, get some real headphones that actual musicians use

[pic - click to view]

thats why it is lossless, the sound quality isnt affected at all, it is the same with and without the wire
 7 years ago '05        #51
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 815 815
lol@"owning the bank" but having to find a deal for a 300 buck product.
 7 years ago '04        #52
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,406 | Props total: 3451 3451
 Fresh Whyte said:

A fan? What the f**k are you talking about?

If you say something dumb, I'll call you on it. Simple as that. I don't know why you would have these grandiose views of yourself when you're a corporate pawn and whoring yourself out to companies and people you have no vested interests in. Monster and Rihanna making money has nothing to do with you being a broke loser and idolizing substandard musicians and products on the internet.

And you REALLY don't want to talk about my money, because you don't know me. I'm sitting here at work, near the end of my day, f**king around with losers like you who don't make in a week what I will at the end of a day. Not to mention the fact that I own headphones that cost more than the beats. Don't confuse me calling the beats garbage by saying I can't afford them, because it couldn't be further from the truth. I actually collect headphones. I've tried the Beats - they're s**t (and lol @ Bose being the only comparable) . They're garbage for not only their price point, but when you compare them to nearly any audiophile headphone over $100, they can't even hold their own.

The only excuse for buying beats is because you're misinformed or just ignorant.
 7 years ago '10        #53
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
All these headphones are s**t
How can u say Soul & Sleek are s**t when they havent even come out
 7 years ago '05        #54
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
Can I Get A Didn't Read Gif,Thank You...

And Its Still Beats By Dre Or Nothing,n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #55
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:

Let me help you with that.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #56
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:

Soul & Sleek havent even come out yet
 7 years ago '05        #57
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Athavan 789 said:
Soul & Sleek havent even come out yet
Did I Say I Tried Them Out? No I Haven't But I Will Once They Release Cause Sleek's Wireless Set Has Me Curious.

We Agruing On Beats Compare To What's Out On The Market.
 7 years ago '04        #58
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Athavan 789 said:
thats why it is lossless, the sound quality isnt affected at all, it is the same with and without the wire
There's no such thing as lossless over the air.

If anything, there'll be less interference. Or likely the sound quality was nothing to write home about in the first place if they say it doesn't degrade.
 7 years ago '10        #59
space
space
 akademiks said:
There's no such thing as lossless over the air.

If anything, there'll be less interference. Or likely the sound quality was nothing to write home about in the first place if they say it doesn't degrade.
sleekby50 uses kleer lossless audio technology, so literally the quality of the music wont be affected at all
 7 years ago '04        #60
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
both these s**ts look cheap a.ss f**k. and beats are overrated, too expensive and sound terrible unless you adjust the EQ settings on your device.

pick up some Sennheiser joints instead
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy