Headphones beef - Sleek by 50 VS Soul by Ludacris

most viewed right now
 103
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
63 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Which looks better and is more promising?
Sleek by 50 52 78.79%
Soul by Ludacris 14 21.21%
Voters: 66. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,520 | Props total: 5550 5550
f**k em both

i'll stick to $5 earbuds from walmart
 7 years ago '06        #22
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 375 375
 dnycem said:
Bose headPhones>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #23
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3079 3079
them Soul s**ts looks ugly and Sleek is just the better product as far as specifications go.. 50 wins
 7 years ago '05        #24
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28500 28500
Beats By Dre Or Nothing n*gga....
 02-24-2011, 11:57 AM         #25
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sleek
 7 years ago '06        #26
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 161 161
 psylence2k said:
From what I've read about Sleek, they seem to be way better than Soul and even better than Dre's Beats.


- Wireless with up to a 60 ft range
- High Definition Kleer "Lossless " sound quality.
- Micro-USB Rechargeable Battery (no buying countless AA's )
- Extra Headphone Cable with Mic for power when battery runs out
- Constructed with Military Grade Metals and Carbon Fiber (will make it pretty durable)
- Has 50mm dynamic sound drivers with internal amplifier
- Volume and Track Change Controls on the Headphones
- Premium Ashton Martin "memory foam" leather on the ear cups and head band (shyt sounds comfortable)


They seem to actually be worth the $300 unlike Dre's headphones.

/thread
 7 years ago '04        #27
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 Fresh Whyte said:
Beats By Dre Or Nothing n*gga....
Shut the f**k up, you don't know s**t.

Both of these are likely to fall into the "Beats" trash pile.
 7 years ago '10        #28
hockeysniper 
space
avatar space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
 Fresh Whyte said:
Beats By Dre Or Nothing n*gga....
Have fun with your $300 skullcandys

50's headphones are shaping up to be something serious....don't know if I'll purchase, but in eagerly awaiting reviews on these
 7 years ago '08        #29
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,860 | Props total: 506 506
the souls look better but im sure neither will be anything special in sound quality
 7 years ago '05        #30
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,131 | Props total: 9861 9861
i give it 12 months before we can find them b**ches at marshalls or ross in the same bin as workout gloves, electric shavers, and nerf basketballs...
 7 years ago '05        #31
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28500 28500
 akademiks said:
Shut the f**k up, you don't know s**t.

Both of these are likely to fall into the "Beats" trash pile.
Did I Ask You To Quote Me b**ch? Get The f**k Off My Post.
Beats By Dr Dre Or Nothing Niggga....NOTHING n*gga!!
 02-24-2011, 12:13 PM         #32
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
silly trendy f**gots
 7 years ago '05        #33
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$23,083 | Props total: 5877 5877
those sleeks seem useful for in house studio use.... i get tired of plugging and unplugging s**t
 7 years ago '07        #34
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,836 | Props total: 1332 1332
 psylence2k said:
From what I've read about Sleek, they seem to be way better than Soul and even better than Dre's Beats.


- Wireless with up to a 60 ft range
- High Definition Kleer "Lossless " sound quality.
- Micro-USB Rechargeable Battery (no buying countless AA's )
- Extra Headphone Cable with Mic for power when battery runs out
- Constructed with Military Grade Metals and Carbon Fiber (will make it pretty durable)
- Has 50mm dynamic sound drivers with internal amplifier
- Volume and Track Change Controls on the Headphones
- Premium Ashton Martin "memory foam" leather on the ear cups and head band (shyt sounds comfortable)


They seem to actually be worth the $300 unlike Dre's headphones.
50 had me @ 60ft range wireless. :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 02-24-2011, 12:19 PM         #35
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol wireless produces a.ss quality, get some real headphones that actual musicians use


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #36
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,948 | Props total: 19904 19904
 mrmondayniight said:
Bet they're both gonna be trash
thank you neither one of these clowns know isht about studio quality monitor headphones.. for the average listener I guess they'll work though. But why would you spend more than 50$ on headphones if your not a dj engineer or producer?
 7 years ago '10        #37
hockeysniper 
space
avatar space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
 Damagegadget said:
thank you neither one of these clowns know isht about studio quality monitor headphones.. for the average listener I guess they'll work though. But why would you spend more than 50$ on headphones if your not a dj engineer or producer?
50 didn't design the sleeks.....he just slapped his name on them....sleek is a highly respected audio company so the headphones will prob be great.
 7 years ago '05        #38
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$23,083 | Props total: 5877 5877
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
By all reviews, 50's are definitely better. But I'm not paying 300 for some headphones.
damn 300.....hell nah
 7 years ago '07        #39
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,948 | Props total: 19904 19904
 Walt Thizzney said:
lol wireless produces a.ss quality, get some real headphones that actual musicians use


[pic - click to view]

thank u...
 7 years ago '04        #40
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 Fresh Whyte said:
Did I Ask You To Quote Me b**ch? Get The f**k Off My Post.
Beats By Dr Dre Or Nothing Niggga....NOTHING n*gga!!
If you post something stupid on a PUBLIC FORUM, I will do everything possible to make you look like an idiot.

My goal is that you get so angry and lose enough self esteem that you decide to k!ll yourself.


Beats = garbage.
You = inbred idiot.
Rihanna = talentless b**ch with a five-head.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
182 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy