Brutal New Rihanna Photos Surface From Chris Brown Assault

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
for some reason, this s**t seems like she got her a.ss beat and liked it... S&M...
 7 years ago '05        #82
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9694 9694
 Adewale said:
So thanks to hip-hop and r&b a genre that was created 30 years ago and internet blogging a phenomenon that was popular about 3 years ago. You now know the inter-workings of a secret devil worshiping organization who has had control of western civilzation. Thank god for famous rap artist that have exposed what our eyes have not seen. Because if you want to control the world you need to do it with hip-hop and r&b artist, not politicians, scientist, and engineers.

Rhianna is not popular because everybody likes her music and plays it non-stop, its cuz a secret organization manually synced her music in people's ipods. And chris brown isnt popular because he serverly beat a woman in the public's eye showing the prevalence of domestic abuse that affects millions of women in this country. No its because there black balling him. No your right, its the "baphomet", not a guy that whooped his girlfriends a.ss and made a trash album right after.

this post almost singlehandedly saved this thread from the stupid.
 7 years ago '10        #83
blaze98 7 heat pts
space
space
$713 | Props total: 1583 1583
I'm against hitting women and all, but c'mon son....she did something to make him mollywop her like that....I want to know what set him off...besides her making him crash the Lambo...like that wouldn't set a n*gga off.
 7 years ago '05        #84
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 Powerager said:
:hmm: to this day i dont believe breezy laid a finger on her. This was a initiation. b**ch got like 4 #1's after this.. smh
the 4 beforehand were an aberration i suppose...
 7 years ago '06        #85
Snowboarder130 
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
yeeee he smacked her in the mouf
 7 years ago '04        #86
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
I know if she eats some salty chips that s**t is gonna buuuuuuuuuuuuurn.
 02-24-2011, 02:05 PM         #87
CandySoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theking1 said:

[pic - click to view]

word

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:
 7 years ago '10        #88
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,295 | Props total: 7649 7649
Chris is funny dude said "You Cant stop Gods plan" lol GOD has a plan for you to make music and dance about nothing? What a Plan.
 7 years ago '06        #89
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
yall would be wrong if yall made a smiley with the first pic
 02-24-2011, 02:14 PM         #90
Faizup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there aint no bones in your lip motherf**ker
 7 years ago '05        #91
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
are you idiots for real? do you dumb n*ggas really read the shyt yall type or is it just some joke? what i don't get is how you regular people know so much about a "secret" organization you never was a part of. another thing I don't get is why the f**k isn't Rihanna going multi-platinum when she has all this "influence" over people due to her illuminati-ties. them n*ggas control the world don't they? why ain't she diamond? fkin Taylor Swift has more importance than Rihanna in America. And all this devil talk is fkin retarded. You know how many metal bands blatantly worship the devil, pentagrams and all, why the fk aren't they as big as Rihanna and Lady Gaga when apparently to yall the Devil is running the music industry. Y'all are on some dumb shyt forreal with this illuminati, devil-worshipping crap.

Last edited by Martel; 02-24-2011 at 02:29 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #92
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 Martel said:
are you idiots for real? do you dumb n*ggas really read the shyt yall type or is it just some joke? what i don't get is how you regular people know so much about a "secret" organization you never was a part of. another thing I don't get is why the f**k isn't Rihanna going multi-platinum when she has all this "influence" over people due to her illuminati-ties. them n*ggas control the world don't they? why ain't she diamond? fkin Taylor Swift has more importance than Rihanna in America. And all this devil talk is fkin retarded. You know how many metal bands blatantly worship the devil, pentagrams and all, why the fk aren't they as big as Rihanna and Lady Gaga when apparently to yall the Devil is running the music industry. Y'all are on some dumb shyt forreal with this illuminati, devil-worshipping crap.
ummm homie... i think the post you quoted was pure sarcasm and it flew right over you...
 7 years ago '05        #93
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
 DaDon23 said:
Ain't no way I'm letting that n*gga get back with Rihanna
 02-24-2011, 02:45 PM         #94
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats what should happen to women with a opinion...
 7 years ago '05        #95
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,147 | Props total: 2670 2670
"almost down to the bone"

02-24-2011, 02:59 PM         #96
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone in this thread is single which may explain the comments. You don't have to do all that. End up in jail for a chick..u the dumbass not the female. Now u payin for her medical bills and pain and suffering...Bruises and scratches fade..
 02-24-2011, 03:01 PM         #97
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at the clowns in here sticking up for rihanna....she got what she was looking for...

Rihanna Doesn't Like 'Cream Puff, Corny Guys'

The R 'n' B performer says she won't date nice guys because she tends to consider them boring.

Moving on from her broken love relationship with Chris Brown following their altercation earlier this year, Rihanna is adamant to date "high-risk" men with an "edge". Asked by Britain's Glamour Magazine in recent interview about what she looks for in a man, she said, "Definitely the high-risk [men]. I don't like cream puff, corny guys."

On the reason why, the Barbadian-born songstress explained, "Usually they are the nice guys, the ones that won't hurt you. They'll pull out the chair for you and the whole nine yards. Everything is perfect and boring." She then added, "I like the risk, I like the edge. That's the thrill for me."

Rihanna abruptly ended her romance with Chris Brown in February after he battered her during a heated argument which occurred prior to the annual Grammy Awards. They once reconciled, before then calling it quits for good and have since remained estranged from one another.
 7 years ago '05        #98
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4760 4760
how does a lip get split to the bone?
 7 years ago '08        #99
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at the clowns in here sticking up for rihanna....she got what she was looking for...

you do gotta point.....thats str8 from the horses mouth.
 7 years ago '08        #100
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 digitalboy said:
Damn, whoever leaked these on the sly knew exactly what they was doing Somebody was salty from that "lifting" of the restraining order (a female probably) now they want to stir this shit back up to fuck wit' Chris image....again.
You damn right. Hate to say it but, Bieber gonna bring them fans back when Chris release their track on FAME. I mean damn, I had a grown woman say I better take her to see that lil n*gga's movie...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy