Melo claiming Ny when he got a West Baltimore Tattoo?!?

most viewed right now
 100
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
110 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
77 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 595 595
 AnyGiven said:
lol I AGREE!!!
Im not salty im just saying that would be like spike lee claiming west arizona as his hometown out of no where cus he wanted to make a movie there s**t is weak
 7 years ago '05        #42
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,609 | Props total: 15180 15180
 murd410 said:
naw f**k that real talk he was claiming baltimore as his home town for mad years until he want out of denver i mean the n*gga got a baltimore tattoo and chevelle with the orioles logo all over it baltimore ravens iced out chains so i mean if he try switch it up now thats a wack a.ss n*gga
Yea it's mad weird n*gga use to rep Bmore hardcore when he first got into the league.. I remember him rocking the old throw back Orioles fitted and jackets at the all-star games, on the smack dvd in BMore talking about stop snitching.. His first 7 years in the league this n*gga never mentioned BK once.. never seen the n*gga in a Yankee's cap or nothing.. But I guess when you born there you get a pass.. But he basically disowned B-More..
 7 years ago '09        #43
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,288 | Props total: 13531 13531
once again he can rep both, its not a crime to do so. But, its crazy how he didnt do any Brooklyn Jordan brand commercials. Why was that?

Dont matter to me either way just a question.
 7 years ago '10        #44
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 595 595
 Hold That said:
Yea it's mad weird n*gga use to rep Bmore hardcore when he first got into the league.. I remember him rocking the old throw back Orioles fitted and jackets at the all-star games, on the smack dvd in BMore talking about stop snitching.. His first 7 years in the league this n*gga never mentioned BK once.. never seen the n*gga in a Yankee's cap or nothing.. But I guess when you born there you get a pass.. But he basically disowned B-More..
Like the dude who started the thread his Jordan catch phrase or slogan was B-MORE
 7 years ago '04        #45
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,648 | Props total: 9581 9581
 Hold That said:
Yea it's mad weird n*gga use to rep Bmore hardcore when he first got into the league.. I remember him rocking the old throw back Orioles fitted and jackets at the all-star games, on the smack dvd in BMore talking about stop snitching.. His first 7 years in the league this n*gga never mentioned BK once.. never seen the n*gga in a Yankee's cap or nothing.. But I guess when you born there you get a pass.. But he basically disowned B-More..
its the same premise of ny claiming jordan(yes i heard of that before)
 7 years ago '05        #46
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,609 | Props total: 15180 15180
 murd410 said:
Like the dude who started the thread his Jordan catch phrase or slogan was B-MORE
It's almost like Luda if he repped Illinois, he moved to ATL when he was young around Melo's age.. I mean if I left Brooklyn when I was in the 3rd grade and grew up in B-More up until I was in H.S, and still rep BK thats s**t is mad weird..
 7 years ago '07        #47
Sincere730 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,412 | Props total: 8040 8040
 twondog22 said:
n*gga ARE U DUMB .. 8 years old is the 3rd grade he aint got no homies he grew up wit in NY, he aint identified as a NYC hooper none of that... he got the BMore Tat cuz thats where he identifies wit, not the other way around u simp..

u throwing out cliches rev run style thinkin u dropping knowledge haha
 02-23-2011, 11:18 PM         #48
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That n*gga Melo b**ch made. I used to have mad respect for this n*gga. He was one of my favorite players at one time. I can't f**k with this n*gga. It's obviously his b**ch wears the pants in the relationship...n*gga a straight up hoe....

n*gga was repping Baltimore to the fullest, now he so New York....gtfoh n*gga
 7 years ago '11        #49
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
Who the f**k cares, Kobe grew up in Philly, left to Italy, Lakers was his favorite team, came back to Philly went to HS now he on the Lakers and pretty much represents LA but still shows love to Philly and Italy...

Melo on the Knicks now and he's going to be a Knick for a minute... this conversation is pointless.

n*ggaS, who the f**k cares... ya'll must be broke as f**k or straight losers worryin bout petty s**t like this.
 7 years ago '04        #50
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,648 | Props total: 9581 9581
 Hold That said:
It's almost like Luda if he repped Illinois, he moved to ATL when he was young around Melo's age.. I mean if I left Brooklyn when I was in the 3rd grade and grew up in B-More up until I was in H.S, and still rep BK thats s**t is mad weird..
this,

does kanye rep atlanta?

does waka flocka rep new york?
 7 years ago '10        #51
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 595 595
He start rocking yankees hats and going to the games and s**t hes gay even lebron was man enough to rock yankee hats and cowboy s**t even tho hes from ohio even tho that wasnt his home teams he didnt switch it up he was real this n*gga melo str8 flipped the script to make people love him lol weak a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #52
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,609 | Props total: 15180 15180
Melo's car..

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


n*gga selling it, cutting all ties with BMore..

Bmore lost.
 7 years ago '09        #53
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,288 | Props total: 13531 13531
I thought he fell back from reppin B-More about two years ago when some people there started saying another nba baller was the best baller from the area and discrediting him some.
 7 years ago '09        #54
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,288 | Props total: 13531 13531
 justinjones said:
this,

does kanye rep atlanta?

does waka flocka rep new york?
this list can go on forever with entertainers and athletes? Its been plenty of cats that have split time.
 7 years ago '07        #55
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
You lost for caring.
 7 years ago '11        #56
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
lol @ n*ggas bringing hip hop artists into this s**t... Melo is an NBA basketball player... it's different when there's 30 teams in the league and 29 or so cities to play for...

s**t is really irrelevant...

Jordan was born in Brooklyn yet New York n*ggas wanna say MJ got NY in his blood (including Jay-Z).

Who the f**k cares, honestly...
 7 years ago '04        #57
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,648 | Props total: 9581 9581
 PTC said:
lol @ n*ggas bringing hip hop artists into this s**t... Melo is an NBA basketball player... it's different when there's 30 teams in the league and 29 or so cities to play for...

s**t is really irrelevant...

Jordan was born in Brooklyn yet New York n*ggas wanna say MJ got NY in his blood (including Jay-Z).

Who the f**k cares, honestly...
and again you miss the damn point
 02-23-2011, 11:29 PM         #58
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He doin it for the loot he more marketable in Ny long as he still helpin his community then I ain't mad at him.
 7 years ago '09        #59
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,288 | Props total: 13531 13531
 PTC said:
Who the f**k cares, Kobe grew up in Philly, left to Italy, Lakers was his favorite team, came back to Philly went to HS now he on the Lakers and pretty much represents LA but still shows love to Philly and Italy...

Melo on the Knicks now and he's going to be a Knick for a minute... this conversation is pointless.

n*ggaS, who the f**k cares... ya'll must be broke as f**k or straight losers worryin bout petty s**t like this.
on point except Kobe spent his very early years in Philly barely out of kindergarten when he headed off to italy and came back to philly for his freshman year of high school.

But I agree with you what difference does it f**king make what these guys claim
 7 years ago '10        #60
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 595 595

[pic - click to view]



Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
103 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
146 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
74 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
205 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy