Kirk Hinrich Traded to Hawks for Mike Bibby, Jordan Crawford, & A 1st Round Pick

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Hawks have the worst FO in the league

It's just a group of investors, they don't give a f**k about winning they just care about the bottomline.

1st round pick???? Don't try and sugar coat it hawks fans. Hinrich is not worth a 1st round pick. NEVER IN LIFE. NY and NJ were giving up 1st round picks for stars, not kirk f**king hinrich. Ask yourself this question, does this trade make the hawks a contender now or in the future?? HELL NO.

Stupid a.ss hawks. Only team in the league that would fire the idiot head coach and hire his a.ssistant

I HATE THE HAWKS
 7 years ago '04        #82
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,454 | Props total: 6403 6403
good trade, both teams. Washington saves money, Atlanta upgrades at PG - I'm surprised Dallas didn't try to swing Butler to Washington for Hinrich. I'm shocked Atlanta made the deal - I figured they'd settle for Sessions. Now if they can get rid of Marvin and bring in a center, that'd be great
 7 years ago '08        #83
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
The Hawks make the worst picks ever in Drafts, they should trade all of their draft picks and try to dump Marvin Williams and grab anything they can
 7 years ago '06        #84
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3477 3477
 Future said:
Hinrich was a starter in Chicago....
...so is Keith Bogans.

7 years ago '09        #85
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Gater said:
As a falcons I hate to say this but this is a dumb a.ss post. Let's get something very clear. We was never going to compete. If your not Boston, La, Spurs,Chicago,Dallas,OKC, or Miami your not going to compete for a title. We f**ked ourselves when we signed Joe Johnson to a max deal. Why not try nothing to get a spark. We have good talent but no one runnin the show. A mid first round pick does not mean s**t. You say it like that's a lottery pick or some s**t. We basically stuck being a playoff team who will lose first or second rd for the next 3-4 Yrs. There's no trade that's going to make us a contender.
I HATE THE HAWKS[/B]
[/QUOTE]

Hawks are like 6 or 7 games out of 1st place in the East. f**k that s**t they CAN compete. If that team gave half a s**t and the FO was better..

Which comes back to my original post: Hawks have the worst FO in the league. How you sign JJ to a max contract after last year's series with the magic proves that s**t and this trade is the cherry

And if the Hawks are looking for a spark, they failed. This is like the Falcons trading Michael Jenkins and some trash + a 2nd round pick for Nate f**king washington

Kirk hinrich isn't worth a 1st round pick. I don't care if it's the last pick in the 1st round he's not worth it

I HATE THE HAWKS
 7 years ago '08        #86
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
1st round pick, young player, and expiring contract. Nice move Ernie. Just move Blatche and you're GM of the year
 02-24-2011, 12:31 AM         #87
guacamole tony 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao@trading hinrich for bibby and crawford.

damn thats a horrible trade.
 7 years ago '07        #88
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,632 | Props total: 5976 5976
 01seay said:
...so is Keith Bogans.

:jay:
 7 years ago '10        #89
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 349 349
we going win 2 more road wins before this season ends :D
 7 years ago '09        #90
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
if the hawks make a nice run in the playoffs (semis at the least) they gon' look back at this move and be like

but for now
 7 years ago '04        #91
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
i like this trade alot for us. armstrong aint s**t, seraphin gets more minutes, we get more money so we can pay nick young in the future, cap space for a big cuz in two years no more rashard lewis, blatche will be gone :D our offense would be great if blatche would just play kevin garnett every night. or maybe passed the f**kin ball more often, or not shoot 19 foot jumpers. get rid of blatche yi and lewis and get some legit bigs.
 7 years ago '10        #92
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
wack trade but n*ggaz acting like they got Josh Smith for that n*gga or something........they got Bibby.....who cares.....Jordan Crawford? Do something with him. Mo Evans?!?!? n*gga with the path down the top of his head?!? A first round pick? Hawks dont know wtf to do with that pick no way. At the end of the day.........Hawks gonna be garbage regardless. lol
 7 years ago '08        #93
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
Who cares about Bibby the player. Its about those contracts. Flipped Kirk for an expiring and a first rounder. Bibby is cheaper than Bibby. Jordan Crawford will get playing time to see what type of player he is and a backup policy if Nick Young jets.
 7 years ago '09        #94
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
wizards won but hinrich is a good pickup but hawks gave up to much
 7 years ago '05        #95
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 faceoffizhere said:
wizards won but hinrich is a good pickup but hawks gave up to much
Won what?

Evans= BUM

Bibby= Old and cannot Defend for s**t

Jordan crawford= Averages 4PPG

1st Round Pick= early to mid 20s still no idea who this player maybe. If that player turns out great, than yes Wizards won. As of now, Hawks won
 7 years ago '06        #96
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
:wtf: all that for kirk?!?
rapeddddd
 7 years ago '05        #97
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
every trade except the melo trade got me like
 7 years ago '09        #98
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
I don't understand the hate for Hinrich.
 7 years ago '09        #99
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Won what?

Evans= BUM

Bibby= Old and cannot Defend for s**t

Jordan crawford= Averages 4PPG

1st Round Pick= early to mid 20s still no idea who this player maybe. If that player turns out great, than yes Wizards won. As of now, Hawks won
Won in the trade bruh think about it yall got hilton Armstrong who is terrible but most hawks fans will say he a big body but he a.ss jordan crawford off the bench will be nice soon and will get more playing time not playing behind johnson and crawford. He has alot of potential and in basketball u need to play to get better. Yea bibby is old but he aint that bad on defense. He can also shoot and he will be fresh cuz he coming off the bench. Yall also gave up a pick doesn't matter who it is it's still a first round pick. Yall got the oint guard u needed tho I give u that much but thats all.
 7 years ago '04        #100
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
 digitalboy said:
I don't understand the hate for Hinrich.
he was very inconsistent in d.c. he kept taking wild shots and s**t. He turned the ball over a lot and his 3 ball was not like it was in chicago. his d was straight.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy