Tru Life Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison

most viewed right now
 70
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 NolaSwag said:
n*gga is u serious??? Cam is done..dipset is done..

Tru Life as far as music goes, is done as well, but his street cred is A+..
Cant say the same for Cam..

Cam had a wayyyyy bigger buzz than Tru Life, so for Cam to fall off as bad as he did is no where near as bad as Tru Life falling off as far as the music thing goes..

Cams only hope is Vado..period..
i rather have my "street cred" be a F and be free
 02-24-2011, 12:27 AM         #62
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NolaSwag said:
8 years with 1 1/2 credit for time served means he'll be home in 6 1/2..

n*gga came out great for a murder charge!!!
The f**k is wrong with your math?

He got a 10 year sentence. He's already served a year and a half. He has 8 years left... like it said in the OP.

6 1/2
 7 years ago '05        #63
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11742 11742
 24/7foamz said:
i rather have my "street cred" be a F and be free
 02-24-2011, 12:54 AM         #64
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
well,u see he aint take that 10 dumb n*gga
And it takes an idiotic a.ss n*gga to completely miss the point. I dont know what they were offering him, what I do know is some super stupid n*gga like you was saying he should f!ght it and not cop when at the end of the day he took the plea and ran with it.
 02-24-2011, 12:59 AM         #65
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NolaSwag said:
Can tell u aint no street n*gga from that post alone..

Ole b**ch a.ss n*gga, wishing jail on another n*gga is the ultimate low..

You might as well call yourself a snitch too..
How u gonna be a s3xual deviant talking that s**t? n*ggas wouldnt respect you in the clink.
 02-24-2011, 01:04 AM         #66
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
Damn we might be related same thing happened to my cousin smh
where you from???
 7 years ago '04        #67
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
avatar space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
Damn homey, now whos going to run up in the studio and make these wannabes strip butt a.ss nekkid and talk about it on a Beef DVD ?
 7 years ago '11        #68
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 iQon said:
The f**k is wrong with your math?

He got a 10 year sentence. He's already served a year and a half. He has 8 years left... like it said in the OP.

6 1/2

My math?
n*gga yo math is all f**ked up!!!

U said they gave him 10 years..(The thread title says 8)..
He been locked up for 1 1/2 years right?
10 - 1.5 = 8.5(8 1/2 years)
you said he has 8 years left..when clearly, if he got 10 years, he would have 8.5 left..

but all that is irrelevant..cuz he got SENTENCED TO 8 YEARS!!!
the Judge gave him credit for time served for the 1.5 years he been in there..
Which means he has 6.5 years left..
and that is only if he has to do flat time..
if he has to do 85% of 8 years he has to do 6years 10 months..With 1.5 years on credit already..he will get out in 5 years 4 months..which would make his release date somewhere around June 2016..

Dog i did time..i caught plenty of cases..i know my s**t..now kick rocks lil n*gga..


 TampaBay Bucs said:
How u gonna be a s3xual deviant talking that s**t? n*ggas wouldnt respect you in the clink.
n*gga u serious?
 02-24-2011, 05:17 AM         #69
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NolaSwag said:
n*gga u serious?

[pic - click to view]































































Am I?
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by TampaBay Bucs; 02-24-2011 at 05:21 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #70
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 335 335
 bugsysgd said:
lol how did he win? cause now he won't have anyone to embarrass his soft team? i f**k with cam, but you mother f**kers take d!ck riding to a whole other level

side note: i hope everything goes good for tru one of the only people in hip hop that was actually living what he spit
yea why the f**k would you snitch on yourself then... if i was actually selling drugs and shooting b**ches, the last thing i'd do is f**kin rap about it. thats his own f**kin fault.

man i had hommies locked up, id rather have rick ross's street cred than do a year in the pen
 7 years ago '07        #71
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 TampaBay Bucs said:
And it takes an idiotic a.ss n*gga to completely miss the point. I dont know what they were offering him, what I do know is some super stupid n*gga like you was saying he should f!ght it and not cop when at the end of the day he took the plea and ran with it.
tha argument was he shouldnt take tha 10 dips**t.which he didnt
 7 years ago '06        #72
julez456 
space
avatar space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
 The N said:
Rican got that Illuminati discount

He's dominican dumb a.ss.
 7 years ago '06        #73
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 NolaSwag said:
8 years with 1 1/2 credit for time served means he'll be home in 6 1/2..

n*gga came out great for a murder charge!!!
i mean really... talking about closure LMAO you know that family heated. SOn got less time than shyne...

could be out in 4 w good behavior lol..

they mustve had a weak case.
 7 years ago '04        #74
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,831 | Props total: 252 252
 julez456 said:
He's dominican dumb a.ss.
na bori...hes bori too...said it on alot of his tracks
 7 years ago '06        #75
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$35,196 | Props total: 18032 18032
 julez456 said:
He's dominican dumb a.ss.
nah he's fully Puerto Rican
 7 years ago '05        #76
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4370 4370
 NolaSwag said:
8 years with 1 1/2 credit for time served means he'll be home in 6 1/2..

n*gga came out great for a murder charge!!!
pretty much
 7 years ago '05        #77
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 MR. ZONE 6 said:



when did LAWYERS start posting on BX



When Max B's Original lawyer made a twitter/Facebook page and was out taking pictures with Max B at clubs.....
 7 years ago '05        #78
A~team 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1577 1577
 NolaSwag said:
n*gga is u serious??? Cam is done..dipset is done..

Tru Life as far as music goes, is done as well, but his street cred is A+..

Cant say the same for Cam..

Cam had a wayyyyy bigger buzz than Tru Life, so for Cam to fall off as bad as he did is no where near as bad as Tru Life falling off as far as the music thing goes..

Cams only hope is Vado..period..


cam>>>tru life f**k street cred s**t is ignorant.

cam is free tru life is locked up gettin butt f**ked who really won.
 02-24-2011, 04:09 PM         #79
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NolaSwag said:
My math?
n*gga yo math is all f**ked up!!!

U said they gave him 10 years..(The thread title says 8)..
He been locked up for 1 1/2 years right?
10 - 1.5 = 8.5(8 1/2 years)
you said he has 8 years left..when clearly, if he got 10 years, he would have 8.5 left..

but all that is irrelevant..cuz he got SENTENCED TO 8 YEARS!!!
the Judge gave him credit for time served for the 1.5 years he been in there..
Which means he has 6.5 years left..
and that is only if he has to do flat time..
if he has to do 85% of 8 years he has to do 6years 10 months..With 1.5 years on credit already..he will get out in 5 years 4 months..which would make his release date somewhere around June 2016..

Dog i did time..i caught plenty of cases..i know my s**t..now kick rocks lil n*gga..




n*gga u serious?

[pic - click to view]



Who to believe? Some random dumb n*gga on boxden... or every media outlet who clearly say Tru Life took a 10 year plea, and now has 8 years left for the time he's served since 09? :hmm:


 7 years ago '11        #80
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 TampaBay Bucs said:

[pic - click to view]






















































Am I?
[pic - click to view]

Neither one of them whiteboys is me u dumb a.ss n*gga..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 99
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 46
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy