Chris Paul not happy with Deron Williams trade (+ other reactions from around the league)

most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
GodsFavorite 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 3886 3886
shouldnt have stepped to jay-s


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #22
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1 1
why do we care about cp3 a n*gga whos knees are on the line for the next years to come
 7 years ago '08        #23
PapiPrisa 
space
avatar space
space
$549 | Props total: 2 2
 Curtisimo said:
Living in Jersey>> Living in Utah

How is this a punishment?
cause this n*gga went from a playoff team to basically a nbdl team whos only brightside is lottery draft picks
 02-23-2011, 02:10 PM         #24
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kris Humphries: Welcome to the team Deron. about 15 minutes ago


 7 years ago '10        #25
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,095 | Props total: 11989 11989
So any thoughts on where D-Will will be playing next year, nets just took on the last 4 months on a three year lease



but jigga is really :jay:
 7 years ago '09        #26
ShowTimesince79 
space
avatar space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
 iCON-8 said:
Knick fans hating .. we made y'all trade your whole team and got deron on the cheap.
not even gonna lie, i was salty as hell when i woke up and saw that s**t
 7 years ago '06        #27
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Jared Dudley knows, stupid n*ggas act like Brooklyn aint a dope a.ss place to play at.
 7 years ago '07        #28
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 iCON-8 said:
Knick fans hating .. we made y'all trade your whole team and got deron on the cheap.


 atl12o13 said:
Yall are crazy,They got Deron without giving up anything.Thats a good move regardless,even if they just sign and trade him in a year.Plus hes gonna love the shine he gets there...I think he might stay.
yall some silly no nothing muthaf**kas if you think NJ didn't give up a lot to get D-Will... all for nothing, cuz it's a rental. that n*gga is out at the end of next season.

you gave up last years lottery pick (#3 overall, Favors) your lottery pick this year (top 5 at least) and Golden State's pick for 2012 (definitely a lottery pick)... you a.ss clows gave up 3 lottery picks and a guy who was a all-star 2 years ago, for a guy who's gonna bounce on you in a year and a half...

but to you f**gots the knicks lost? :nickyahh:

 7 years ago '04        #29
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,299 | Props total: 14270 14270
 Curtisimo said:
Living in Jersey>> Living in Utah

How is this a punishment?
Taxes = living in any state other then NY & Jersey lol
 7 years ago '04        #30
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,061 | Props total: 23067 23067
 SmokinPiff said:
yall some silly no nothing muthaf**kas if you think NJ didn't give up a lot to get D-Will... all for nothing, cuz it's a rental. that n*gga is out at the end of next season.

you gave up last years lottery pick (#3 overall, Favors) your lottery pick this year (top 5 at least) and Golden State's pick for 2012 (definitely a lottery pick)... you a.ss clows gave up 3 lottery picks and a guy who was a all-star 2 years ago, for a guy who's gonna bounce on you in a year and a half...

but to you f**gots the knicks lost? :nickyahh:


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 02-23-2011, 03:31 PM         #31
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nets aint done--- they trading brook + filler for ai2 and brand-- watch.
 02-23-2011, 03:32 PM         #32
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Poor Nets fans

It go be funny when D-Will bounce
 7 years ago '07        #33
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 eLLz said:
Jared Dudley knows, stupid n*ggas act like Brooklyn aint a dope a.ss place to play at.
n*gga playing in brooklyn is dope... playing for the nets or whatever they gonna call themselves is not! :jacmonson:

don't you n*ggas understand what being number two is?

being #2 means that even when you n*ggas made the finals 2 years in a row... nobody went to see you n*ggas play.

being #2 means that no matter if it's the meadowlands, newark or brooklyn... the ppl who show up will be rooting for the visiting team

being #2 means even if you n*ggas was to move into MSG, you'll still be the bastard step child.

you n*ggas are the clippers of the east... just embrace that s**t
 7 years ago '11        #34
CrossRoads99 
space
avatar space
space
$212 | Props total: 90 90
another beast to the east
 02-23-2011, 03:55 PM         #35
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sooo...can the lakers sign d will in the off season? :hmm:
 7 years ago '04        #36
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
 iCON-8 said:
Knick fans hating .. we made y'all trade your whole team and got deron on the cheap.
Holla at me when Deron signs an extension. Until then, hold your breath, because he still might be playing at


[pic - click to view]




In 2012 with the home team.
 02-23-2011, 03:58 PM         #37
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks fans mad as f**k all they got to say is "its only a rental"..ya'll dont know that s**t. haha damn chill son yall just got Melo & n*ggas is already hatin on the Nets like they nervous or sumn.

If its lookin like he's gon leave in '12 they can still ship him out next year for a nice deal & keep it movin so either way it goes they made a good deal.
 7 years ago '04        #38
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
Next Season:


Cp3 to the LAKERs!




chall think
 7 years ago '04        #39
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
 eLLz said:
Jared Dudley knows, stupid n*ggas act like Brooklyn aint a dope a.ss place to play at.
I love my borough, but a major sports team hasn't played in Brooklyn since the Dodgers left 50 years ago. So most people in Brooklyn can't tell you how dope it is to play there being as how NOONE has played there outside of the brooklyn Cyclones.
 7 years ago '04        #40
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
Word. The White Sox won the world series in 2005 and they still get treated like "eh" compared to the Cubs who havent won in 100 years.

 SmokinPiff said:
n*gga playing in brooklyn is dope... playing for the nets or whatever they gonna call themselves is not! :jacmonson:

don't you n*ggas understand what being number two is?

being #2 means that even when you n*ggas made the finals 2 years in a row... nobody went to see you n*ggas play.

being #2 means that no matter if it's the meadowlands, newark or brooklyn... the ppl who show up will be rooting for the visiting team

being #2 means even if you n*ggas was to move into MSG, you'll still be the bastard step child.

you n*ggas are the clippers of the east... just embrace that s**t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
59 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy