Feb 23 - Bill Maher: "Muslim Men Treat Women The Worst", Tavis Smiley Responds & Heckler

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 P. Dedos said:
what bill maher does is irrelevent to the discussion about how muslims treat women

so because bill maher treats some video hoe/hooker bad the arguement he made is irrelevent?

at the end of the day bill maher dosent inforce sharia law or niether does this country
 7 years ago '05        #62
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7117 7117
 big blak afrika said:
that wasn't the argument and has no bearing. What I was saying is we have no right to judge another country because our country isn't perfect. Damn next time show up at the start you might actually know what your talking about.
So you have to be PERFECT in order to judge other people, these days?

Women have it GREAT in America by comparison.

If you disagree, you are a f**king idiot.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 02-26-2011 at 09:00 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #63
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
 big blak afrika said:
that wasn't the argument and has no bearing. What I was saying is we have no right to judge another country because our country isn't perfect. Damn next time show up at the start you might actually know what your talking about.
Yes we can judge. We don't socially except the k!lling or harm of women as they do in Muslim Countries nor do we strip them from their freedoms. Some one has to judge in order for that to stop.

Last edited by LEE OH; 02-26-2011 at 09:16 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #64
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 2222 2222
This is one of the seldom times i agree with Maher....Yes we need to look at our own country but the discussion wasn't about us....
 7 years ago '10        #65
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
You're an idiot it's not even a debate whether or not jesus existed. Maybe you need to stop laughing and educate yoself .
And its not a debate whether or not your dumb..........Your dumb.
I feel bad laughing at you now.

Please humor me. What evidence do you supposedly know of that confirms that Jesus even existed. Most of what I usually hear is just hearsay.

Last edited by LEE OH; 02-26-2011 at 09:15 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #66
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 SlickJ101 said:
lol When in doubt (trouble) drop a Malcom X quote that doesn't apply to the topic.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #67
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
The point I think he was trying to make is even tho it's better over here for women we still have a long way to go so for us to act like we're some pioneers of rights for women is wrong cause we still have our own s**t to worry about. The point it seems like others are trying to make is oh yea it can be bad over here for women but least your not getting your head chopped off. So should women just settle for that no we have to keep moving forward ir our own country before judging someone else's.
I'm not disagreeing with the point... question though:

How long do we have to go? Can women vote? Can women be the head of a company? What can't women do? And by can't, I mean not allowed.

Now... I know the responses will have some sort of "conspiracy-esque" theory to them.... but I want to know what women aren't ALLOWED to do.
 7 years ago '10        #68
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:

How long do we have to go? Can women vote? Can women be the head of a company? What can't women do? And by can't, I mean not allowed.

Now... I know the responses will have some sort of "conspiracy-esque" theory to them.... but I want to know what women aren't ALLOWED to do.
Thank you
 02-26-2011, 10:29 PM         #69
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope people know that women technically women have more rights than men in this country. I mean there are WOMEN ONLY gyms in this country. Women in conservative Muslim countries can't do s**t; they can't even show their face in public.
 02-26-2011, 10:39 PM         #70
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:

We go until women are equals not just equal rights but not called b**ches not have their ideas disregarded and not have their careers hindered because they're women. We go until that stigma that a woman's place is in the kitchen is gone.
 02-26-2011, 10:43 PM         #71
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LEE OH said:
And its not a debate whether or not your dumb..........Your dumb.
I feel bad laughing at you now.

Please humor me. What evidence do you supposedly know of that confirms that Jesus even existed. Most of what I usually hear is just hearsay.
There was a whole documentary on it called the lost years of Jesus they found evidence of Jesus being in India. Kinda hard to be in India if you don't exist idiot.
 7 years ago '10        #72
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
There was a whole documentary on it called the lost years of Jesus they found evidence of Jesus being in India. Kinda hard to be in India if you don't exist idiot.
So your evidence and source is a documentary Kinda hard to believe you bro. But I do agree women are verbally miss treaded in america but thats nothing compared to how they're miss treated by Muslim men.

Last edited by LEE OH; 02-26-2011 at 10:58 PM..
 02-26-2011, 11:00 PM         #73
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LEE OH said:
So your evidence and source is a documentary Kinda hard to believe you bro. But I do agree women are verbally miss treaded but thats nothing compared to how they're miss treated by Muslim men.
So criticize the documentary before even seeing it? You're disagreeing for the sake of disagreement now. You're just trying to be one of those oh jesus didn't exist rebels at least your ignorance is sincere.
 7 years ago '04        #74
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
We go until women are equals not just equal rights but not called b**ches not have their ideas disregarded and not have their careers hindered because they're women. We go until that stigma that a woman's place is in the kitchen is gone.
Men are called pigs, etc. It's name calling. That's ridiculous to even bring up. And if men disregard women's ideas that's THAT mans problem. NOT men in general.

The stigma of women "belong" in a kitchen are held by a generation of men for 1. are dying out (in addition, women's position WAS in the kitchen--and many women liked that, so you can't hold it against them--for reasons I don't feel like typing), 2. our generation, and the generation above us don't think that.

I'm a man with a dream/goal of being in charge of a business. Women are smart, hard-working, talented, and filled with ideas and perspective that I don't/couldn't/wouldn't have. Any man who wants to disregard that can send that woman my way, cause I'll be happy to listen. Better ideas = more money.
 02-26-2011, 11:18 PM         #75
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Men are called pigs, etc. It's name calling. That's ridiculous to even bring up. And if men disregard women's ideas that's THAT mans problem. NOT men in general.

The stigma of women "belong" in a kitchen are held by a generation of men for 1. are dying out (in addition, women's position WAS in the kitchen--and many women liked that, so you can't hold it against them--for reasons I don't feel like typing), 2. our generation, and the generation above us don't think that.

I'm a man with a dream/goal of being in charge of a business. Women are smart, hard-working, talented, and filled with ideas and perspective that I don't/couldn't/wouldn't have. Any man who wants to disregard that can send that woman my way, cause I'll be happy to listen. Better ideas = more money.
Yes men are called those names in most cases when we show ourselves to be pigs females are called b**ches simply because they have a v*gina. It's more comparable to calling a black person a ****** simply because he's black or an Italian a wop simply because he's Italian. As far as that generation dying out the ideas of one generation can be passed on the next as evidence of these new racists we have. As far as the business thing that's you that's the way you feel but remember that espn analyst who said something along the lines of leave this to the boys sweetcakes? That's how a lot of other people feel. Like some jobs are strictly for men.
 7 years ago '04        #76
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Yes men are called those names in most cases when we show ourselves to be pigs females are called b**ches simply because they have a v*gina. It's more comparable to calling a black person a ****** simply because he's black or an Italian a wop simply because he's Italian. As far as that generation dying out the ideas of one generation can be passed on the next as evidence of these new racists we have. As far as the business thing that's you that's the way you feel but remember that espn analyst who said something along the lines of leave this to the boys sweetcakes? That's how a lot of other people feel. Like some jobs are strictly for men.
Just because someone shows them self to be a pig--that doesn't give a woman the right to call a man a pig. I see plenty of women act like a b**ch--but that doesn't give me the right to call them a b**ch. And truthfully, many women are doing a disservice by ALLOWING themselves to be called a b**ch. How many keychains, bumper stickers, shirts, songs, etc, etc--where the word b**ch is used, and the woman embraces that?

And no--it's not comparable to calling a black person the N-word. The N word is the most despicable word in the history of language IMO. There is generations of beating, injustice, etc, attached to that word.

As far as your ESPN example--what generation was that man? The generation I was speaking of.

Lastly--you'd be surprised by how many men think like I do.
 7 years ago '10        #77
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
Words don't stop people from chasing their dreams
 7 years ago '10        #78
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
So criticize the documentary before even seeing it? You're disagreeing for the sake of disagreement now. You're just trying to be one of those oh jesus didn't exist rebels at least your ignorance is sincere.
And your just believing for the sake of believing. You still haven't showed me any evidence besides telling me sum documentary shows proof that Jesus existed in India. Doesn't mean s**t.

Thats like me saying watch Religulous by Bill Maher and that proves theres no God.

Documentaries are not credible sources

Last edited by LEE OH; 02-27-2011 at 12:12 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #79
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7117 7117
 big blak afrika said:
You're a f**king idiot.
 7 years ago '06        #80
wario101 
space
space
$301 | Props total: 2 2
This is humorous. Women these days have a lot of rights. hell there's statistics that say a women will get a job before a man does. Also a lot of women like to be called B*** these days i work with a female that has #1 b**** key chain. The argument was about Muslims mistreating women to the point where they have no writes. In America you can own a business and you do have a say so in todays society.

Also Bill Maher the S***
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy