Feb 23 - Bill Maher: "Muslim Men Treat Women The Worst", Tavis Smiley Responds & Heckler

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
This n*gga wants to debate a woman being free to abort a child she was r*ped into having, and being able to file for divorce, because in the states we still call girls "b!tches" and still have a few racists/s3xists.... Just like every f.ucking other nation on the planet.

Seriously, how you gonna act like there aren't bigots in Russia or something? What about Australia?
lol I know, it's pretty funny and sad at the same time.

Best part is that the whole convo really just makes women look more like property and objects than they arleady did.
 02-26-2011, 06:30 PM         #42
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
Those are private choices an individual makes.

America allows women to be free. If a person mistreats her, it's not America's fault. How can you not see this? Where is America's War On Women that you seem to be engaged in?
If a person mistreats a woman it is that person's fault i'm not arguing against individual responsibility but that person who mistreats the woman is America your America i'm America because we're Americans and unfortunately in America everybody even idiots have a voice. So I agree it's not Americas fault its the individual but that individual is a part of America.
 02-26-2011, 06:38 PM         #43
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
This n*gga wants to debate a woman being free to abort a child she was r*ped into having, and being able to file for divorce, because in the states we still call girls "b!tches" and still have a few racists/s3xists.... Just like every f.ucking other nation on the planet.

Seriously, how you gonna act like there aren't bigots in Russia or something? What about Australia?
See that's where we disagree you believe it's a few racists/s3xists I believe it's a lot more than a few. I believe a majority of whites are racists against some group of people from my own experiences. How many people are s3xist I couldn't tell you cause i'm not a women so I don't go through their struggle. You're the white guy that says it's not so bad being black or mexican etc etc well how could you know when you haven't been discriminated against for being black or mexican. How can you understand a woman's struggle when your not a woman? Yea things are better here for women but that doesn't mean we have the right to judge someone else.
 7 years ago '06        #44
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18816 18816
Maher alienates so many minorities with some of the jokes he tells man...

he's said a lot of s**t in the last year that be havin me lookin at him like
 02-26-2011, 06:55 PM         #45
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
Wait..

What does America, it's dream, and everything as a whole....

...Have to do with an individual making a bad decision? Arab nations stoning women to death for showing an ankle notwithstanding.
America isn't a dream it's large group of individuals. As a whole it's a large collection of individuals not a dream not a flag not that bulls**t they put in books.
 02-26-2011, 06:57 PM         #46
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
My mom moved here from a poorer country and currently makes 6 figures. She bought me a house when I was 22. End of story.

Oh, wait, sorry, I forgot to include the necessary (for you) part where she's not only a female, but colored, too. And her dad is as black as pepper. She also married a man who didn't even follow the same religion she did. Only in America. Period.
So you couldn't do that in European countries or in Canada or Mexico only in America? Plus what does that have to do with the struggle of women for every story of success there's a story of a woman who didn't get that promotion because she's a woman and people resent her. Bottom line is no matter how enchanted you are by this country we're not perfect never goin be perfect so we have no right to judge another country.

Last edited by big blak afrika; 02-26-2011 at 07:01 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #47
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
 StatandMelo said:
Thats a pretty asinine statement.

You are giving the man a pass for beating a woman because shes a wh0ore.

His points are correct but to act like beating a woman is no big deal makes u as bad as the Muslims who think its alright to treat their women like s**t.
Where did I say giving him a pass bc she's a wh0ore?

If you're gonna call a statement asinine, you should prob make sure you can read and understand what I'm writing.

I just said they aren't the same thing, at all.

Jesus (or Allah ), there are some slow people in this thread.
 7 years ago '10        #48
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
 big blak afrika said:
See that's where we disagree you believe it's a few racists/s3xists I believe it's a lot more than a few. I believe a majority of whites are racists against some group of people from my own experiences. How many people are s3xist I couldn't tell you cause i'm not a women so I don't go through their struggle. You're the white guy that says it's not so bad being black or mexican etc etc well how could you know when you haven't been discriminated against for being black or mexican. How can you understand a woman's struggle when your not a woman? Yea things are better here for women but that doesn't mean we have the right to judge someone else.
You have no perspective...but keep going please I'm enjoying this
 7 years ago '10        #49
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
Would you rather live in America or a Muslim country?
 02-26-2011, 07:10 PM         #50
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LEE OH said:
You have no perspective...but keep going please I'm enjoying this
My perspective comes from men who are wiser than me who said don't judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. And another who said let he who is without sin throw the first stone. But hey you random internet guy knows more than Jesus Christ
 02-26-2011, 07:14 PM         #51
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LEE OH said:
Would you rather live in America or a Muslim country?
America.
 02-26-2011, 07:23 PM         #52
floacism 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
It's a joke out there for women. Period.

Tavis Smiley... What a stupid name... Had the most retarded rebuttal ever.

"Well uh... You know... over here we call women sugart*ts and um... [random Malcolm X quote] so uh.. you can't say they're not right when we're not perfect."

at the **** heckler in the audience bringing up missiles. What a disgrace.
That's what Maher said.
 7 years ago '10        #53
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
My perspective comes from men who are wiser than me who said don't judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. And another who said let he who is without sin throw the first stone. But hey you random internet guy knows more than Jesus Christ
you wanna know why I know more.........because I exist fool. GTFO with that religious bulls**t. but still im all day at you hommie
 7 years ago '10        #54
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
America.
Enough said...
 7 years ago '10        #55
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
I like Smiley he seems like a cool dude except his argument is misplaced using that Malcolm X metaphor. No one has a knife stuck in their back except maybe Muslim women
 7 years ago '05        #56
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
also
Holy s**t that kid was a f**king idiot.
 7 years ago '06        #57
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18816 18816
 P. Dedos said:
are you serious? guess you dont watch or know much about bill maher but hes always f!ghtings minorities and stays sonning white people if anything on issues like the confederate flag and o other stuff like immagration

unless you take some of the jokes he makes seriously.. at the end of the day you know hes comedian
lol, n*gga I been watching Bill Maher since before he had that s**tty toupee on his head and before he even had Politically Incorrect on HBO...back when he was playing roles like "Bob" in D.C. Cab... trust I know when he''s just joking and when he's sayin somethin slick....

true, a lot of his stances are very liberal, but some of the snarky, smarmy s**t he says rubs me the wrong way sometimes....it is what it is....
 02-26-2011, 08:16 PM         #58
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LEE OH said:
you wanna know why I know more.........because I exist fool. GTFO with that religious bulls**t. but still im all day at you hommie
You're an idiot it's not even a debate whether or not jesus existed. Maybe you need to stop laughing and educate yoself .
 02-26-2011, 08:19 PM         #59
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LEE OH said:
Enough said...
that wasn't the argument and has no bearing. What I was saying is we have no right to judge another country because our country isn't perfect. Damn next time show up at the start you might actually know what your talking about.
 7 years ago '10        #60
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
bills right though right
Home         

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy