Feb 23 - Bill Maher: "Muslim Men Treat Women The Worst", Tavis Smiley Responds & Heckler

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
159 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #21
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Jasel said:
They both came off sounding kind of stupid. Although they tried to argue their points in good faith. That's about the only positive I can say of that interaction.
Let me take a moment to disect this show.

Bill Maher = Habitual Line Stepper
Habitual Line Stepper = Ratings
Ratings = Money

The guy who f'd up the show is also a line stepper. Only difference between Bill and that dude is that Bill is getting paaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiidddd. Bill gets the 'W'. Even though he rubs me the wrong way, pompus *sshole

Last edited by GetuOne; 02-24-2011 at 10:33 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #22
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,104 | Props total: 7458 7458
Waa this on his latest episode? When did this air?
 02-26-2011, 04:33 PM         #23
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just another Racist shot at a group of people under the Veil of "Religion".
 02-26-2011, 04:40 PM         #24
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny because superhead said bill treated her like s**t....bill is a self righteous DBag
 7 years ago '08        #25
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,975 | Props total: 5537 5537
lol People are really gonna get pissy about Maher bc he allegedly treated a b**ch who calls herself Superhead poorly?

Talk about reaching for a reason to hate him.

Like him or not, the degree thing he's talking about is common sense and logical to anyone w/a brain.
 02-26-2011, 05:12 PM         #26
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
lol People are really gonna get pissy about Maher bc he allegedly treated a b**ch who calls herself Superhead poorly?

Talk about reaching for a reason to hate him.

Like him or not, the degree thing he's talking about is common sense and logical to anyone w/a brain.
I think they hate him because he's a hypocrite.
 7 years ago '10        #27
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
If you disagree with Bill Maher you have no perspective.
 7 years ago '08        #28
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
I think they hate him because he's a hypocrite.
Bc he beat up some women?

It might make him a douche, but that doesn't mean he's a hypocrite for saying people who cut women's heads off are worse than those that only beat them.

lol I can't believe people don't get that (Tavis Smiley).
 7 years ago '05        #29
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 LEE OH said:
If you disagree with Bill Maher you have no perspective.
I watched the show!! Tavis was arguing with everyone for the sake of arguement... I get his point but it was a point that didn't need to be made..... Maher was right.... The difference in comparison is huge.... Women obviously still may not get 100% respect in the U.S. but atleast they have rights..... In the Arab world they have no rights n may as well be slaves..... Tavis seemed more concerned in trying to get a positive reaction from Mahers crowd.....
 7 years ago '08        #30
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Universal~Mind said:
I watched the show!! Tavis was arguing with everyone for the sake of arguement... I get his point but it was a point that didn't need to be made..... Maher was right.... The difference in comparison is huge.... Women obviously still may not get 100% respect in the U.S. but atleast they have rights..... In the Arab world they have no rights n may as well be slaves..... Tavis seemed more concerned in trying to get a positive reaction from Mahers crowd.....
I think he was far more concerned in getting a positive reaction from the female demographic. Looked like he was trying hard to build up a fanbase while trying to compare US men to the Arabs, which is laughable to anyone with a brain.

By his logic, people who get charged for punching someone should get the same sentence as someone who commits murder. Makes sense right?
 7 years ago '10        #31
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 GBREEZE said:
Waa this on his latest episode? When did this air?
Last friday

Last edited by LEE OH; 02-27-2011 at 03:21 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #32
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
 DrX said:
funny because superhead said bill treated her like s**t....bill is a self righteous DBag
Funny cuz if superhead was your b**ch you'd probably whack her over the head.

Last edited by LEE OH; 02-26-2011 at 05:45 PM..
 02-26-2011, 05:43 PM         #33
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Bc he beat up some women?

It might make him a douche, but that doesn't mean he's a hypocrite for saying people who cut women's heads off are worse than those that only beat them.

lol I can't believe people don't get that (Tavis Smiley).
That's splitting hairs tho treating a woman poorly is treating a woman poorly. Sure someone who k!lled one guy isn't as bad as Hitler but they're still both murderers.
 7 years ago '08        #34
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
That's splitting hairs tho treating a woman poorly is treating a woman poorly. Sure someone who k!lled one guy isn't as bad as Hitler but they're still both murderers.
lmao. No.

Comparing slapping a woman around to cutting her f**king head off is not splitting hairs.

You ever hear women talk about, "Oh my man treats me so poorly, he severed my head with a saw the other day."
 02-26-2011, 05:51 PM         #35
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
lmao. No.

Comparing slapping a woman around to cutting her f**king head off is not splitting hairs.

You ever hear women talk about, "Oh my man treats me so poorly, he severed my head with a saw the other day."
The point I think he was trying to make is even tho it's better over here for women we still have a long way to go so for us to act like we're some pioneers of rights for women is wrong cause we still have our own s**t to worry about. The point it seems like others are trying to make is oh yea it can be bad over here for women but least your not getting your head chopped off. So should women just settle for that no we have to keep moving forward ir our own country before judging someone else's.
 02-26-2011, 05:54 PM         #36
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
Tavis Smiley was trying, foolishly, for some reason, to argue that we shouldn't condemn Arab nations that nearly enslave women because it's wrong because over here, while they may be able to DRIVE AND VOTE, they.. awww... they get called names.
It isn't just being called names their opinions and thoughts are disregarded because of their s3x. It's like a woman has an opinion and people say this is just an analogy t*ts or gtfo. Plus even tho the names their being called are just words words have power words like peckerwood, wop, mick, sheeny, kike. b**ch is the female version of that and it's more of a problem because it's so widely accepted to call a woman a b**ch.

Last edited by big blak afrika; 02-26-2011 at 05:57 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #37
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
The point I think he was trying to make is even tho it's better over here for women we still have a long way to go so for us to act like we're some pioneers of rights for women is wrong cause we still have our own s**t to worry about. The point it seems like others are trying to make is oh yea it can be bad over here for women but least your not getting your head chopped off. So should women just settle for that no we have to keep moving forward ir our own country before judging someone else's.
Not really.

He was trying to say we can't call the Arabs worse than we are when it comes to how we treat women, which is bulls**t. That was the whole thing Maher was saying about degrees which Smiley retardedly won't acknowledge.
 02-26-2011, 06:03 PM         #38
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Not really.

He was trying to say we can't call the Arabs worse than we are when it comes to how we treat women, which is bulls**t. That was the whole thing Maher was saying about degrees which Smiley retardedly won't acknowledge.
Smiley (it seems) is uncomfortable judging other countries like our s**t don't stink when women still don't get fair treatment over here even though their mistreatment of women is worse and on a much larger scale it's still two feathers of the same mistreatment of women bird.
 02-26-2011, 06:07 PM         #39
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
You are lost.

Everything you just brought up is not accepted in any major societal structure. Do you go out?

You act like just because Boxden calls women "b!tches" that this is America's fault. Still, at least America, as a whole, treats women better than the majority of Arab nations do. Fact.

You're acting like we don't have female presidents of corporations, female governors, etc.

Again. Comparing women being unable to drive, sail a boat, vote, etc. to a group of immature guys saying "ho pleez" is not realistic.

Human rights versus private conversation are two entirely different concepts.
It's still accepted every day. Your the same lost person who thinks all racists are dumb inbred rednecks not knowing we've had racist presidents racist business owners racist teachers racist police officers you don't think there s3xist business owners who wouldn't promote or hire a woman s3xist cops who would tell a woman to suck his d!ck or go to jail? It you think s3xists are some small sub-group of people your the one who doesn't get out. Edit I'd be willing to bet there would be some who wouldn't vote for Palin or Clinton because they're women. Just like in right america feeling wronged there were people who said I ain't voting for Obama cause he's a ******. There would be a different guy there saying i'm not voting for palin cause she's a woman. As far as the private conversation how you act in private is who you really are. How you act in public is how you want people to see you.

Last edited by big blak afrika; 02-26-2011 at 06:11 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #40
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Smiley (it seems) is uncomfortable judging other countries like our s**t don't stink when women still don't get fair treatment over here even though their mistreatment of women is worse and on a much larger scale it's still two feathers of the same mistreatment of women bird.
He's just arguing so he wins the support of dumbass women who think what he's saying is actually valid.

Use whatever metaphors you want, how we treat women and how they treat women are two completely diff things.
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
39 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
172 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
53 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
176 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
92 comments
20 hours ago