Lil Boosie Claims He's Being Targeted By The D.A. In Murder Case

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
 pcutta3 said:
cat where u been...he has been pardon...catch up lame

you can let urself out hoe a.ss n*gga
 02-23-2011, 05:29 PM         #62
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by pcutta3

cat where u been...he has been pardon...catch up lame

Silentmurdah33 said:

you can let urself out hoe a.ss n*gga
:sprachlos020:
 7 years ago '06        #63
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,356 | Props total: 835 835
fry boosie
 02-23-2011, 05:41 PM         #64
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaycee said:
fry boosie
2 piece..?
 7 years ago '11        #65
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
Gonna miss my n*gga man..

Live that life, you gotta take ya lick my n*gga..

Keep ya head up fool..
 7 years ago '05        #66
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
 Scallinno said:
Again, I never said he did or didn't do it, I said all that unnecessary gangsta s**t will have you looked at funny. Most people, myself included, think that Boosie seems like a real n*gga.
Thats fair for you to judge but the system shouldnt see him as a n*gga..they should see him as a man who got caught up in some bull s**t..how u let the k!ller walk wit 10 for 6 bodies and try to give him life? Im not saying he innocent his music or lifestyle shouldnt sway "The Courts" mind which is all im saying.
 7 years ago '09        #67
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,392 | Props total: 17560 17560
 kiddrocay said:
this nikka wack anyway
ayo f**k you u yo

but then again thats your opinion and i have no right to judge it

Free Boosie Bad Azz!
 7 years ago '06        #68
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
He that n*gga but... Boosie on that Gangstalicious s**t. Play It For The Jury.

02-23-2011, 06:56 PM         #69
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he didnt do it Free that n*gga...

If he guilty then he deserve whatever is coming to him.
 02-23-2011, 07:30 PM         #70
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
have u heard his music????

the majority of it isnt abnout k!lling people
 7 years ago '09        #71
fdot07 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
Free boosie
 02-23-2011, 07:34 PM         #72
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaycee said:
fry boosie
Fuk Everybody who got something negative about the kid Boosie Fuk'em ALL FREE BOOSIE....
 7 years ago '07        #73
KNUBB 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 0 0
smh if you dont know the whole story...dont say he's completely innocent...he prides himself on living the lyrics he spit...think about it
 7 years ago '09        #74
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 737 737
 Woodwin said:
Thats fair for you to judge but the system shouldnt see him as a n*gga..they should see him as a man who got caught up in some bull s**t..how u let the k!ller walk wit 10 for 6 bodies and try to give him life? Im not saying he innocent his music or lifestyle shouldnt sway "The Courts" mind which is all im saying.
Playa, I agree 1000% that it's f**ked up how "the system" will use s**t like that. Plenty n*ggas get railroad out here just because of what they do/have done or their "supposed reputation" or image they potray. Them letting the soldier off to get the boss has always been going on.
 7 years ago '08        #75
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
b**ch we out cheaaaa!!!!!

7 years ago '06        #76
510FlO 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 10 10
 Martel said:
you think he did this track out of nowhere? Clearly he felt disrespected and he fired shots back. lock a n*gga up for two years for a gun and marijuana why wouldn't he be mad? then pin murders on him days after hearing the song. and its sad you think with the same mind as these racist a.ss folks. according to y'all, all of his music glorifies gun play and murder when his biggest songs I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T/Loose As A Goose/Wipe Me Down have nothing to do with violence. sure he has songs about gun play, like every other rapper from the hood, but he shouldn't be judged by it. Actors can portray themselves as serial k!llers in movies, but soon as a n*gga decide to act like a drug kingpin on a song it's a wrap. It's all art and a means to express emotions, and that's how it should be portrayed as. he deserves a fair trial and a song should not affect that.
Dog, how I am looking @ it is how society perceives it hands down. Now you can continue to think the same ignorant way Boosie thinks and we will see how far it gets you in life, we see how far it got him didn't we. He's in LOUISIANA with an unregistered gun and marijuana. Just because weed is semi-legeal and accepted law-wise in other parts of the U.S. doesn't mean they play that s**t in the BIBLE BELT. Their laws are based on COMMONWEALTH, they can give sentences beyond the normal legal maximum/minimums. Wayne got 2 Yrs knocked down to 8 mo's in NY for a damn gun and I would be willing to bet his record is far more cleaner than Boosie's.

Hood n*ggas have what's called a socially POLARIZED mentality. If you don't know what that word means it basically means due to their conditions they've developed a culture and mindset completely outside of the norms of the society of the WHOLE. MEANING ONLY HOOD n*ggaS THINK ABOUT FIRING SHOTS @ THE D.A. A REGULAR INDIVIDUAL WOULD FLAT OUT NOT SEND SHOTS @ A n*gga WHO HAS THE POWER TO PROSECUTE YOU TO THE FULLEST DEGREE AND TAKE YOU AWAY FROM YOUR FAMILY AND THE THINGS YOU LOVE.

Actors are actors bro, they play a role in a movie and then go to their million dollar homes in the hills and sniff wine while smoking cubans. n*ggas tend to portray what they rap about at least to some extent. He may not have been clapping n*ggas but he was still around that element and doing drugs on cam while waving guns etc. Ever hear of guilty by a.ssociation?

You do all that and now you want to cry foul? f**k out of here.
 7 years ago '06        #77
510FlO 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 meercy said:
ill disrespect u right now... u pus*y...
so should u target me jus because i said summin 4 no reason ?

Bra, are you srs right now? Can't really tell cause it seems like you have a mental deficiency.

How is you calling me a pus*y on boxden a relevant comparison to a Rapper who is being prosecuted for a crime ENFLAMING the problem by taunting the person who is PROSECUTING HIM.

f**k out my face, nice try there buddy. Why don't you make sense next time your argument will go over better.
 7 years ago '06        #78
510FlO 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
free boosie smh @ sum of these "brothas" in here
smh @ this "brother" who talking bout freeing a man that has possibly put out hits on other "brothers" while you over there trying to yell uncle tom Boosie is the biggest one of all. You think he gave a f**k about what color a n*gga was b4 sending hitmen/shots? NEWP sooooooo WHY WOULD YOU try to use race as a means to justify this n*ggas actions. Wrong is wrong bra, wake up and see the world. There is more to it than the hood and the hood mentality.. What game say on that purp and patron mixtape? n*ggas think its coo to be on that tip but obviously they didn't listen to blueprint.
 7 years ago '10        #79
marx1684 
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 4975 4975
It's simple. Don't be defiant to people that could have a nice role in ending your life. If you know the system isn't right your an idiot for making a song like that and expecting justice. He was a dummy for that one.
 7 years ago '07        #80
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
I don't think Boosie would have gone str8 to having somebody murdered over quarrels. I hope he is innocent and freed if so.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy