Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 510FlO said:
No s**t they are targeting you, dumbass. You think if I am the DA and my whole life is to prosecute criminals who don't respect the law I am not going to go after someone who shows outright disrespect and contempt for me? On top of it all your music glorifies gun play, murder and crime? It's a win-win. Not only is he putting Boosie behind bars for the various crimes he committed/could've had executed but also muzzling a strong voice of dissent and contempt for the law. THEN he wants to come out and cry about it saying they are going after him. YOU f**kING THINK BRO.
Same s**t I was thinking.........this dumbass mufukka just dont get it.
 7 years ago '07        #42
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
boosie is a f**kin idiot.
 7 years ago '09        #43
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 13246 13246
Free my n*gga boosie
 7 years ago '04        #44
MIXTAPEKING864 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 0 0
i SALUTE the realest rapper since pac...yeah the s**t he did was stupid but he didnt fake s**t everything he spit was real..and life stories....so for all the haters FREE KING BOOSIE BAD AZZ......
 7 years ago '05        #45
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 485 485
 510FlO said:
No s**t they are targeting you, dumbass. You think if I am the DA and my whole life is to prosecute criminals who don't respect the law I am not going to go after someone who shows outright disrespect and contempt for me? On top of it all your music glorifies gun play, murder and crime? It's a win-win. Not only is he putting Boosie behind bars for the various crimes he committed/could've had executed but also muzzling a strong voice of dissent and contempt for the law. THEN he wants to come out and cry about it saying they are going after him. YOU f**kING THINK BRO.
ill disrespect u right now... u pus*y...
so should u target me jus because i said summin 4 no reason ?
 7 years ago '05        #46
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
this is old as fukk.... why the same boosie news keeps recycling......
 02-23-2011, 02:51 PM         #47
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boosie stay stuck on effin up....another episode of when keeping it real goes wrong.Cant be a famous srtist if you stay bodying people,the lifestyles dont line up...sorry.
 7 years ago '10        #48
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
Didn't he violate probation and is now serving 4 years for it?
 7 years ago '08        #49
PapiPrisa 
space
space
$546 | Props total: 1 1
free boosie
 7 years ago '07        #50
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
free boosie smh @ sum of these "brothas" in here
 7 years ago '07        #51
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
 kiddrocay said:
this nikka wack anyway
your'e crazy as hell; n*gga prolly just talks about s**t youv'e never been around, seen or f**ked wit. Don't see how you cant f**k wit Boosie if your from the hood. n*gga spits that real s**t.
 7 years ago '11        #52
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 rai09 said:
did he do it tho
Something is really wrong with the system if a man is charged with 5 + 1 different murders and in reality he's inicent for all of them.

Dude's as guilty as I look walkin outcha mama's bedroom.
 7 years ago '06        #53
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 tmitch19 said:
So u talk about k!lling in ur music and claim you really live it.. but when s**t gets real and ur facing serious jail time.. then the system is just picking on a innocent man...? and im not saying he guilty or not im just saying why preach all that noise but then ball up and point the finger when s**t hits the fan.. that's all im saying....
 7 years ago '09        #54
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,705 | Props total: 738 738
 King Capo said:
But it's crazy that mane gave back to the community

How the he'll you figure he was living that life he was rappin he was makin music who said he was out here sellin drugs and k!llin people he showed loved to kids and all

Jus cause they rap don't mean they livin and everybody making music portray a image in their music but not really doin it

Just cause he knew the lil dude don't mean he paid him to kil somebody I know som shot of k!llers but that don't mean I paid them to kil nigas I ha beef with that's crazy

Of course some lil niga goin to lie and say o yea he paid me if they tellin him he can k!ll six nigas and still com and c day light again duh WTF he a lil niga in there scared as a b**ch

He snitching and Lyin to help his self and people jus soon what the Da want them to do believe he is guilty jus because the real k!ller said he is

Dirty dirty world that we live in

Didn't say I figured he was. I said he/they (n*ggas) act like they really are involved in the stuff they say on record. And not just on record, interviews and all, they are quick to say what they supposedly live like.

Again, didn't say EVERYONE. But you act like it's not a lot of n*ggas that do try to act like they rap.

Didn't say the lil n*gga was telling the truth, just that SOMEONE TOLD ON HIM. It's up to them to prove it or not, but someone put him in the mix. Lil n*gga might be lying, but he might not.

You also seem to give these dudes too much credit. It is stupid n*ggas out here, rich or not. We've seen plenty of well-to-do n*ggas still do some dumb s**t.

We're all a.ssUMING what happened. You're a.ssuming that the lil n*gga and the DA is lying. WE DON'T KNOW. All I said was n*ggas talk that s**t on and off record, then when trouble comes they be on some "entertainment" s**t, which is the right/smart move. BUT, if you potray yourself like that, then you are gonna get classified and looked at in a certain light.

It is a dirty world, but it's also full of stupid people. I don't know these n*ggas personally. Calm down, you sounding like it's personal to you.

God bless.
 7 years ago '08        #55
pcutta3 
space
space
$79 | Props total: 0 0
 Silentmurdah33 said:
FREE BUJU BANTON while we at it
cat where u been...he has been pardon...catch up lame
 7 years ago '09        #56
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,705 | Props total: 738 738
 Martel said:
and i agree a lotta rappers claim to be real but that isn't 100% the case with every rapper, so songs shouldn't be used to judge anyone. I know Rick Ross doesn't know Noriega, I know Eminem didn't k!ll Kim, etc. Unless you give solid details, which would basically be a confession, I wouldn't count it against anyone. And in all honesty from what I've seen Boosie was a real good dude if you look at the interviews and videos who loved his family and children dearly. People just dwell on the negative.

and yea a 15 year-old hitman did bring his name up, this is the same n*gga who k!lled Boosie's cousin Bleek who Boosie was real close with. I don't know too much about the case but he doesn't seem credible to me, more like he's just trying to save his a.ss and throw whoever he can under the bus. and i honestly do find it hard to believe Boosie had anything to do with any of the murders because there has yet to be a motive why. Why would he have Terry Boyd k!lled, and why are they trying to connect him to five more murders?
People dwell on the negative, but the negative is what'll get you f**ked up. You're getting slightly off topic with ross and Em. I'm not saying if everyone does what they say, it's OUTSIDE of music how you carry yourself also.

Again, I never said he did or didn't do it, I said all that unnecessary gangsta s**t will have you looked at funny. Most people, myself included, think that Boosie seems like a real n*gga.

Put it like this, if it was Drake or Young Berg boxed in like that, you'd have a harder time believing they did it instead of Boosie because of the image they display.
 02-23-2011, 04:50 PM         #57
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by profit

oh yeah and styles p sound like a retard whats ur point? Like who Idolizes another n*gga enough to put pictures of him on a profile that he makes post out of? If Styles not ur home boy r ur blood n*gga U GAY!

Straight up Like I Bet U Got Dblock Tatted On Ur Arm Kid..

anyone hatin' on Styles P can''t be taken seriously when giving their opinion on hip hop,straight up.

MOTTAFOOKAH said:
your'e crazy as hell; n*gga prolly just talks about s**t youv'e never been around, seen or f**ked wit. Don't see how you cant f**k wit Boosie if your from the hood. n*gga spits that real s**t.
simple dude has no clever lyrical ability whatsoever,he's simplistic/simple minded & promotes coonery that's why it's easy to hate on dude..and before you talk that hood s**t...jay & nas pac & biggie were/are are from the projects but were/are still able to display superior lyrical abilities...u get it now?
 02-23-2011, 04:59 PM         #58
ozone559 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
Illuminati want him to completely sell out but he won't ...Otherwise he will be there forever.

illuminati aint got time for this one hit wonder
 7 years ago '07        #59
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
:thumbsup2:
 510FlO said:
 7 years ago '08        #60
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12271 12271
 MR. ZONE 6 said:

i bet he regret making that song right about now
No, I bet he regret paying 16 yo Marlo Mike $5 Grand a body
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy