Lil Boosie Claims He's Being Targeted By The D.A. In Murder Case

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2011, 01:28 PM         #21
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Capo said:
Let the haters hate don't none of you nigs know what happen

He is completely innocent you heard him what ever happen to innocent until proven guilty that's what the da want people to think that he is guilty regardless

Free Boosie Buck the haters and snitches kilyoself
So u talk about k!lling in ur music and claim you really live it.. but when s**t gets real and ur facing serious jail time.. then the system is just picking on a innocent man...? and im not saying he guilty or not im just saying why preach all that noise but then ball up and point the finger when s**t hits the fan.. that's all im saying....

Last edited by tmitch19; 02-23-2011 at 01:54 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #22
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
 kiddrocay said:
this nikka wack anyway
Niga say boosie wack lol

Your a clown
Boosie spit that real life street s**t so by you satin that I can see you have the good life you was born with the silver spoon

Boosie spit everyday life in the struggle of a young black male by somebody satin that's wack means your wack and Yo fav rapper
But I see you in styles p nuts you like rappers that talk about another n*gga sucking his d!ck your a f**kin clown and your opinion don't mean s**t

You came in here to say some gay s**t when boosie name is the heading your wack
 7 years ago '06        #23
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Michael 1987 said:
Illuminati want him to completely sell out but he won't ...Otherwise he will be there forever.

7 years ago '09        #24
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,705 | Props total: 738 738
 Martel said:
you think he did this track out of nowhere? Clearly he felt disrespected and he fired shots back. lock a n*gga up for two years for a gun and marijuana why wouldn't he be mad? then pin murders on him days after hearing the song. and its sad you think with the same mind as these racist a.ss folks. according to y'all, all of his music glorifies gun play and murder when his biggest songs I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T/Loose As A Goose/Wipe Me Down have nothing to do with violence. sure he has songs about gun play, like every other rapper from the hood, but he shouldn't be judged by it. Actors can portray themselves as serial k!llers in movies, but soon as a n*gga decide to act like a drug kingpin on a song it's a wrap. It's all art and a means to express emotions, and that's how it should be portrayed as. he deserves a fair trial and a song should not affect that.
But ain't at the same time, rappers "claim" they be real what they talking about. They TRY to sell themselves as career criminals. So of course people are gonna classify you in a certain was. When Tom Hanks or Brad Pitt plays a serial k!ller, they don't go thru their everyday like trying to make the public believe that they're serial k!llers.

One more thing about the whole "entertainment" argument. It's one thing making songs and then living totally different from what you're saying. But most of these n*ggas try to live in the world that they talk about.

We don't know what happened, but 1.) didn't someone (a 15yr old hitman, I think) snitch on him when he got bagged? 2.) is it hard to THINK (not facts, but still) that he had something to do with the crime?

And no, I don't trust the law, but I don't trust no one, no matter what color you are, where you're from or what you do.
 7 years ago '04        #25
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
 tmitch19 said:
So u talk about k!lling i ur music and claim you really live it.. but when s**t gets real and ur facing serious jail time.. then the system is just picking on a innocent man...? and im not saying he guilty or not im just saying why preach all that noise but then ball up and point the finger when s**t hits the fan.. that's all im saying....
All them nigas talk about it but that don't mean they out here boding nigas fa real it's entertainment

He not ballin up he jus want a fair case and the da been at his throat for a min he not pointing the finger the real k!ller pointing the finger

I guess it's cool for a lil niga who k!lled six nigs to do 10 to 15 to tell on a well known rapper that knew the lil dude so he can get life or death penalty what the f**k type of justice is that it dnt make sence

Free BadAzz f**k marloMike
 7 years ago '06        #26
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 102 102
who gives a f**k if you rap about your true life or not..I don't believe half tha s**t these n*ggas say..@ tha end of tha day EVIDENCE is what SHOULD matter in a Case... with that dumb s**t "he's a gangster rapper you know he did it" f**k outta here....Chris Brown doesn't sing about hittin' hoes but he did, right? Bruno Mars doesn't sing about Cocaine but he tried it, right?
 7 years ago '05        #27
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
 510FlO said:
No s**t they are targeting you, dumbass. You think if I am the DA and my whole life is to prosecute criminals who don't respect the law I am not going to go after someone who shows outright disrespect and contempt for me? On top of it all your music glorifies gun play, murder and crime? It's a win-win. Not only is he putting Boosie behind bars for the various crimes he committed/could've had executed but also muzzling a strong voice of dissent and contempt for the law. THEN he wants to come out and cry about it saying they are going after him. YOU f**kING THINK BRO.
cool out robocop
 7 years ago '06        #28
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 102 102
 tmitch19 said:
So u talk about k!lling i ur music and claim you really live it.. but when s**t gets real and ur facing serious jail time.. then the system is just picking on a innocent man...? and im not saying he guilty or not im just saying why preach all that noise but then ball up and point the finger when s**t hits the fan.. that's all im saying....
To be honest..I find it stupid that n*ggas do that..why act like you a k!ller when you really not? or why show you a k!ller even if you are ? s**t is retarded..you want a n*gga to pull your card...but dealing with murder Charges..every man/woman should have a fair trial no matter what...we don't know if tha n*gga Guilty or Innocent..
 7 years ago '04        #29
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
 Scallinno said:
But ain't at the same time, rappers "claim" they be real what they talking about. They TRY to sell themselves as career criminals. So of course people are gonna classify you in a certain was. When Tom Hanks or Brad Pitt plays a serial k!ller, they don't go thru their everyday like trying to make the public believe that they're serial k!llers.

One more thing about the whole "entertainment" argument. It's one thing making songs and then living totally different from what you're saying. But most of these n*ggas try to live in the world that they talk about.

We don't know what happened, but 1.) didn't someone (a 15yr old hitman, I think) snitch on him when he got bagged? 2.) is it hard to THINK (not facts, but still) that he had something to do with the crime?

And no, I don't trust the law, but I don't trust no one, no matter what color you are, where you're from or what you do.

But it's crazy that mane gave back to the community

How the he'll you figure he was living that life he was rappin he was makin music who said he was out here sellin drugs and k!llin people he showed loved to kids and all

Jus cause they rap don't mean they livin and everybody making music portray a image in their music but not really doin it

Just cause he knew the lil dude don't mean he paid him to kil somebody I know som shot of k!llers but that don't mean I paid them to kil nigas I ha beef with that's crazy

Of course some lil niga goin to lie and say o yea he paid me if they tellin him he can k!ll six nigas and still com and c day light again duh WTF he a lil niga in there scared as a b**ch

He snitching and Lyin to help his self and people jus soon what the Da want them to do believe he is guilty jus because the real k!ller said he is

Dirty dirty world that we live in
 7 years ago '04        #30
profit 
space
space
space
$1,404 | Props total: 123 123
n*ggas Talking Like Malcom X Wasnt A f**king Criminal And DIdnt Practice Doing Illegal Things... But Its A Crime To Compare Him To Another Black Male Thats going threw The System Just Like He Did???

Aiight I Can Tell Your Ages And Races With These Comments

Final thoughts About This Topic Is No Man Should Be Put To Rest By Another Man That Breath The Same Air especially Off Of Some f**king Song...

So Get The f**k Outta Here with This Nonesense
 7 years ago '04        #31
profit 
space
space
space
$1,404 | Props total: 123 123
oh yeah and styles p sound like a retard whats ur point? Like who Idolizes another n*gga enough to put pictures of him on a profile that he makes post out of? If Styles not ur home boy r ur blood n*gga U GAY!

Straight up Like I Bet U Got Dblock Tatted On Ur Arm Kid..
 7 years ago '04        #32
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
^^^^yea bra I'm rockin with you styles p tell nigas to suck his d!ck WTF
In too many songs for me

Dont get me wrong I f**ks wit styles p and dblock but jadakiss the hardest niga to do it best rapper alive since bad a.ss locked up

Styles is a imposter

Free boosie that's that everyday struggle rap
 7 years ago '04        #33
icedup9o9 3 heat pts
space
space
$911 | Props total: 8 8
 profit said:
oh yeah and styles p sound like a retard whats ur point? Like who Idolizes another n*gga enough to put pictures of him on a profile that he makes post out of? If Styles not ur home boy r ur blood n*gga U GAY!
Straight up Like I Bet U Got Dblock Tatted On Ur Arm Kid..
 7 years ago '04        #34
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102
 tmitch19 said:
So u talk about k!lling in ur music and claim you really live it.. but when s**t gets real and ur facing serious jail time.. then the system is just picking on a innocent man...? and im not saying he guilty or not im just saying why preach all that noise but then ball up and point the finger when s**t hits the fan.. that's all im saying....

true story
 7 years ago '04        #35
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Michael 1987 said:
Illuminati want him to completely sell out but he won't ...Otherwise he will be there forever.
Actually He was just collateral damage for Pimp C.....Pimp C co-owned Trill Ent or at least had a lot of money tied into the company. Once Pimp C said what he said on the radio, it was a wrap for him and anybody a.ssociated with him. Bun was more quiet on that situation. Therefore he got a pass. If you don't believe me, look up the articles on the police trying to stick things to Webbie also. He had a few run-ins last year with the police. The other co-owners were facing some fed time as well. I don't know how their case turned out. Boosie was just too hood for his own good. Once you get to a certain level, you have to leave that life and just about everybody that lives it alone or you can get got quickly.
 7 years ago '04        #36
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
wtf he thought was gonna happen? they was gonna let that slip by?
 7 years ago '05        #37
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Scallinno said:

and i agree a lotta rappers claim to be real but that isn't 100% the case with every rapper, so songs shouldn't be used to judge anyone. I know Rick Ross doesn't know Noriega, I know Eminem didn't k!ll Kim, etc. Unless you give solid details, which would basically be a confession, I wouldn't count it against anyone. And in all honesty from what I've seen Boosie was a real good dude if you look at the interviews and videos who loved his family and children dearly. People just dwell on the negative.

and yea a 15 year-old hitman did bring his name up, this is the same n*gga who k!lled Boosie's cousin Bleek who Boosie was real close with. I don't know too much about the case but he doesn't seem credible to me, more like he's just trying to save his a.ss and throw whoever he can under the bus. and i honestly do find it hard to believe Boosie had anything to do with any of the murders because there has yet to be a motive why. Why would he have Terry Boyd k!lled, and why are they trying to connect him to five more murders?
 7 years ago '04        #38
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 King Capo said:
Let the haters hate don't none of you nigs know what happen

He is completely innocent you heard him what ever happen to innocent until proven guilty that's what the da want people to think that he is guilty regardless

Free Boosie Buck the haters and snitches kilyoself

[pic - click to view]

there goes an innocent man ladies and gentleman. this man has done nothing wrong

the n*gga should be in jail just for being that damn stupid
 7 years ago '07        #39
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
You motherf**kers forget The DA an the Judge dont decide wether hes guilty or not........the jury decides.......so his guilt has to be proven an if it is found that the DA an other people in the State Justice Dept are out f!ghting personal battles do you think there gonna have there jobs for long?
 02-23-2011, 02:27 PM         #40
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

[pic - click to view]

there goes an innocent man ladies and gentleman. this man has done nothing wrong

the n*gga should be in jail just for being that damn stupid
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy