Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
7636 pageviews
110 comments

SM 38164 heat pts38164
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67129 67129
Lil Boosie Claims He's Being Targeted By The D.A. In murder Case

Lil Boosie rap about the D.A. in his murder case may have him in big trouble soon.

Boosie took to his art to express how he was feeling in "F**ck Em All" where he says F**k the D.A. and the lawyers/your racist a.ss is going to hell/You’ll probably be dead when I come out of jail ya old b**ch/ Your d**k can’t even get hard no more, b**ch you need to die/and the prosecutor’s gay/I see that from a mile away." Withiin 10 days the rapper was being charged with the murder of local rival Terry Boyd by the D.A., which lead Boosie to suspect he was being targeted for his lyrics.

The D.A. has not yet decided if they will seek the death penalty in Boosie's case, where he is also suspect in 5 other murders. The state judge is scheduled to rule a motion on June 22nd.

[pic - click to view]

Lil Boosie Claims He's Being Targeted By the D.A. In murder Case | Vlad TV Blog

110 comments for "Lil Boosie Claims He's Being Targeted By The D.A. In Murder Case"

7 years ago '04        #2
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
The n*gga dont make it any better by showing guns in videos and still talkin bout k!llin in songs.
 7 years ago '05        #3
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1486 1486
 EscoNore said:
The n*gga dont make it any better by showing guns in videos and still talkin bout k!llin in songs.
n*ggas be k!llin in movies n s**t but bet they wont use that against an actor...s**ts just entertainment....

free my n*gga boosie
 7 years ago '06        #4
510FlO 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 10 10
No s**t they are targeting you, dumbass. You think if I am the DA and my whole life is to prosecute criminals who don't respect the law I am not going to go after someone who shows outright disrespect and contempt for me? On top of it all your music glorifies gun play, murder and crime? It's a win-win. Not only is he putting Boosie behind bars for the various crimes he committed/could've had executed but also muzzling a strong voice of dissent and contempt for the law. THEN he wants to come out and cry about it saying they are going after him. YOU f**kING THINK BRO.
 7 years ago '05        #5
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
 7 years ago '04        #6
icedup9o9 3 heat pts
space
space
$911 | Props total: 8 8
 kiddrocay said:
this nikka wack anyway
 7 years ago '05        #7
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
 510FlO said:
No s**t they are targeting you, dumbass. You think if I am the DA and my whole life is to prosecute criminals who don't respect the law I am not going to go after someone who shows outright disrespect and contempt for me? On top of it all your music glorifies gun play, murder and crime? It's a win-win. Not only is he putting Boosie behind bars for the various crimes he committed/could've had executed but also muzzling a strong voice of dissent and contempt for the law. THEN he wants to come out and cry about it saying they are going after him. YOU f**kING THINK BRO.
which shows how f**ked up the system is...having it out for a person just because they might glorify something is ridiculous...the system should be without bias but because they some emo a.ss n*ggas they gonna find him guilty anyways just cause they can regardless of what happen
 7 years ago '06        #8
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 218 218
too bad for boosie, another one bites the dust
 02-23-2011, 12:36 PM         #9
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
n*ggas be k!llin in movies n s**t but bet they wont use that against an actor...s**ts just entertainment....

free my n*gga boosie
You have macolm x in ur avy and saying free boosie someone who promotes k!lling amongst his own people...???
 7 years ago '10        #10
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
n*gga is messing his own self up.
 7 years ago '04        #11
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
FREE BUJU BANTON while we at it
 7 years ago '05        #12
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
 tmitch19 said:
You have macolm x in ur avy and saying free boosie someone who promotes k!lling amongst his own people...???
why does it matter if its his own people? U know for a fact who he k!lled? What race they were? What religion they were? I know tons of "blacks" if thats what ur referring to who i wouldnt consider "my own people".

and u read my post and missed the whole point about the system being Bias towards people on what they say instead of looking at the facts they let it cloud there judgement resulting in an unfair trial..thats the only point im getting at.
 7 years ago '06        #13
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Woodwin said:
which shows how f**ked up the system is...having it out for a person just because they might glorify something is ridiculous...the system should be without bias but because they some emo a.ss n*ggas they gonna find him guilty anyways just cause they can regardless of what happen
did he do it tho
 7 years ago '05        #14
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
 rai09 said:
did he do it tho
that n*gga marlo did all that s**t...Truthfully i dont know what part he played if any...but u cant tell me the system dont be having it out for people just because of what they "might" of heard or "might" of seen. Not just in this case but many out there.

Just recently that judge got arrested for f**king over hundreds of cases
 02-23-2011, 01:06 PM         #15
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 510FlO said:
 02-23-2011, 01:08 PM         #16
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
this nikka wack anyway
 7 years ago '06        #17
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,353 | Props total: 832 832
Free Buju , Fry boosie
 02-23-2011, 01:11 PM         #18
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
how are you gonna have Malcolm X in your avy & then support Lil Boosie?
 7 years ago '04        #19
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,956 | Props total: 1166 1166
Let the haters hate don't none of you nigs know what happen

He is completely innocent you heard him what ever happen to innocent until proven guilty that's what the da want people to think that he is guilty regardless

Free Boosie Buck the haters and snitches kilyoself
 7 years ago '05        #20
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2621 2621
 510FlO said:
you think he did this track out of nowhere? Clearly he felt disrespected and he fired shots back. lock a n*gga up for two years for a gun and marijuana why wouldn't he be mad? then pin murders on him days after hearing the song. and its sad you think with the same mind as these racist a.ss folks. according to y'all, all of his music glorifies gun play and murder when his biggest songs I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T/Loose As A Goose/Wipe Me Down have nothing to do with violence. sure he has songs about gun play, like every other rapper from the hood, but he shouldn't be judged by it. Actors can portray themselves as serial k!llers in movies, but soon as a n*gga decide to act like a drug kingpin on a song it's a wrap. It's all art and a means to express emotions, and that's how it should be portrayed as. he deserves a fair trial and a song should not affect that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy