WTF? Deron Williams traded to the Nets (reportedly D-Will didn't know, is unhappy)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #281
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
 Andre3stacks said:
He was better than him before he was a Net pretty much. Both top 10 If Melo wasn't on the Knicks u wouldn't even care to make the discussion right now.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #282
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Deron Williams is the best PG in the game to me. Melo is a great talent but as an all around player give me Deron. Deron has a better J, plays better D, distributes better.

I dont care enough to argue, glad to see both NY and NJ get great players and hopefully get back in the postseason.
 7 years ago '06        #283
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
ahhhhhhh im still salty as f**k...the nets n*gga the netssssssssssss fml
 7 years ago '10        #284
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7339 7339
... Warriors bout to sneak in the playoffs with all these stars moving to the East ..
 02-23-2011, 12:29 PM         #285
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClevelandRay said:
According to David Locke of 1320 K-Fan in Salt Lake City, Deron Williams had no previous clue that he would be traded to New Jersey.

"Williams told me it was not his choice," Locke tweeted. "He is stunned. Declined to do interview until he figures out what it all means."

Brian T. Smith of the Salt Lake Tribune adds this: "Williams is not happy with trade."

So this begs the question: Will Williams stay with the Nets beyond next season, as he's eligible to become a free agent in 2012?

Too early to know at this juncture.

When Williams and the Nets eventually speak about the trade, it's possible we'll get a clearer indication on his future.

But unlike Carmelo Anthony who wanted to join the Knicks and lock into an extension, Williams appears to be a little blindsided by this deal.

Which could suggest there's no certainty he'll sign an extension and remain with the Nets for the long-term.
just like jason kidd was pissed when he was traded to the nets and everybody was saying he wont resign.. the nets have the picks and salary cap to make a powerhouse in brooklyn and they have a year and half to convince him of it
 02-23-2011, 12:29 PM         #286
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
knicks gonna win again because now deron williams will learn to enjoy the tri state area for a year before he goes to the knicks as a free agent
 7 years ago '05        #287
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4901 4901
Good deal for both. Nets need a star they can build around...in this league a point guard is perfect place to start. Whether or not he stays will be determined at a later time but where else is he gonna go if the Knicks were more interested in Paul than him. I wonder if the Knicks had a do over and a choice between Melo and D-Will what they would have done. My money is on D-Will.

For Utah...Milsap's breakout season end after that road win in Miami. Favors is an upgrade. Harris is a scoring PG but he will push the ball and pressure the defense with his driving ability. Clear downgrade but you are trading the second best PG in the NBA.
 7 years ago '10        #288
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 Thee Yung Star said:
... Grizzlies bout to sneak in the playoffs with all these stars moving to the East ..

fixed
 02-23-2011, 12:33 PM         #289
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and for some reason yall think players are supposed to be "loyal" to teams. f**k out of here.
 7 years ago '06        #290
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
"If I want star ...I take star"-Zangief
 7 years ago '10        #291
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 eLLz said:
Deron Williams is the best PG in the game to me. Melo is a great talent but as an all around player give me Deron. Deron has a better J, plays better D, distributes better.

I dont care enough to argue, glad to see both NY and NJ get great players and hopefully get back in the postseason.
 7 years ago '04        #292
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
Deron has to wait until the new CBA to sign an extension so he might as well wait it out and sign with the best team with cap space. Nets better hope they can get Dwight to sign so DWill will stay.
 02-23-2011, 12:35 PM         #293
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:

These mutherf**kers played the s**t out of the knicks. They probably didn't want melo to begin with. They forced the knicks into gutting their team, financially handicapping them, and then picking up the better player that the knicks probably didn't even know was available because they were too busy losing sleep over deciding to trade for melo or not. I don't know if d will is going to sign an extension or anything but goddam @ this game the nets played. Well f**ken done.

7 years ago '05        #294
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
lol the nets lost hard.. theres no gaurentee hes going to stay with them.. wow stupidest move i think ive ever seen
 7 years ago '04        #295
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,494 | Props total: 6446 6446
I'm shocked the trade happened - I didn't see it coming. Great move Nets
 7 years ago '04        #296
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,890 | Props total: 2950 2950
 freakbucket said:
right? @ forcing the knicks to gut our team when we lost one extra role player than we wanted (mosgov's 4pts/3rebs per game dont count)

it does bother me that we aint know deron was available but whats the difference? we already hearing hes pissed aint no way hes signing that extension.

hes leaving in 2 years but travis outlaw is forever
 7 years ago '08        #297
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
and dudes got mad at bron for making his own decision....... nothin but a dressed up slave trade.
 7 years ago '10        #298
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
New York is on fire!
 7 years ago '06        #299
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 ebcrew said:
lol the nets lost hard.. theres no gaurentee hes going to stay with them.. wow stupidest move i think ive ever seen
Youre clearly an idiot.

Nets were about to move Devin Harris for f**king expiring contracts.

Deron will re-up with the Nets. Were clearly dedicated to winning and we'll keep surrounding Deron/Lopez with talent.
 7 years ago '06        #300
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
The Russian played the Knicks. It's so evident. I don't believe the Deron reports also, sounds like some garbage to me. The guy will play for us, no doubt.

Nets won.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy