WTF? Deron Williams traded to the Nets (reportedly D-Will didn't know, is unhappy)

most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #261
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 865 865
dayum...there were no rumors or nothin...maybe Harris can run that Utah offense the way they want it to run... WAIT

THEY COACH BOUNCED TOO
 02-23-2011, 12:14 PM         #262
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why was this trade made?

seems like the jazz made out pretty well...i guess.

daron williams wont be signing that extension.
 7 years ago '07        #263
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 436 436
people compare rondo & cp3 to deron .. some say they're better than deron

im guessin cp3 & rondo are better than melo too right ?
 7 years ago '05        #264
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
All these knicks fans i've never seen before popping up on here
 02-23-2011, 12:14 PM         #265
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Most definitely....but you're not taking into account Chauncey Billups.

Deron+Amare<< Chauncey+Melo+Amare

That was the deal.

7 years ago '10        #266
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
Knick fans just troll 24/7 don't you guys have real lives outside of boxden, go out and get some sun. If you don't wanna like the trade fine dont come in the thread, no point in coming in a thread just to hate unless your an insecure d!ckhead.
With that being said, it was a win win for both teams. Nets are still a few pieces away from being serious though, this offseason they got to sign one or two more pieces im thinking david west and give redd a short cheap contract, see what happens.

Edit:

And if he doesn't want to resign, needs can trade him next year at the trade deadline just like melo was traded this year at the deadline, and look how much they got for him

Last edited by NJallD; 02-23-2011 at 12:17 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #267
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 BrBHZ said:
not if he doesnt re-sign
It doesn't matter if he does at this moment. They have a year and a half to convince him to do so. What matters is they still came out of all this with a Top 10 player. I mean cmon, they were talking about trading Harris to the Mavs for Butler's expiring or for A.Miller from Portland as their big trade deadline move.

They won....simple as that.
 7 years ago '05        #268
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
I've been saying Howard was the most underrated player in the NBA for awhile.. Always took up for him when people tried to clown him

Either way I like that the Nets/Knicks have traded their trade pieces in 2012, two less teams that will be in the dwight sweepstakes this time next year...

And I told you Knicks fans that Deron wont see Free Agency in 2012, Jazz was going to trade him, and if he don't sign the Nets will do the same.. It'll be the same situation as Melo.. Same with CP3 and the same with Dwight... none of these star players will see Free Agency because none of their teams want to end up like Toronto or Cleveland.
 7 years ago '06        #269
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
According to David Locke of 1320 K-Fan in Salt Lake City, Deron Williams had no previous clue that he would be traded to New Jersey.

"Williams told me it was not his choice," Locke tweeted. "He is stunned. Declined to do interview until he figures out what it all means."

Brian T. Smith of the Salt Lake Tribune adds this: "Williams is not happy with trade."

So this begs the question: Will Williams stay with the Nets beyond next season, as he's eligible to become a free agent in 2012?

Too early to know at this juncture.

When Williams and the Nets eventually speak about the trade, it's possible we'll get a clearer indication on his future.

But unlike Carmelo Anthony who wanted to join the Knicks and lock into an extension, Williams appears to be a little blindsided by this deal.

Which could suggest there's no certainty he'll sign an extension and remain with the Nets for the long-term.
 7 years ago '06        #270
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 Curtisimo said:
LMAO at D Will better than Melo the knick hate is getting out of hand.

There's not one thing that D Will does better than melo except pass the ball.

n*ggaz need to pass the blunt this way
n*gga u dumb as f**k......dwill got a shot and makes the whole team better you need to come off that knicks got mello high

Im mad as f**k tho....how he gonna go to the nets.....wtf ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh n*gga ..who ima use in 2k now im salty as f**k
 7 years ago '06        #271
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Wow. Haha thats all I can say.

Props to the Russian, I will be in Newark this year NO DOUBT.

Its been hard watching Kidd, Jefferson and Carter all get traded. To see us have such an awful season last year was a b**ch to watch but Im glad to see were headed into the right direction.

Cap space available its gonna be interesting to see what moves we make
 7 years ago '06        #272
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 ClevelandRay said:
According to David Locke of 1320 K-Fan in Salt Lake City, Deron Williams had no previous clue that he would be traded to New Jersey.

"Williams told me it was not his choice," Locke tweeted. "He is stunned. Declined to do interview until he figures out what it all means."

Brian T. Smith of the Salt Lake Tribune adds this: "Williams is not happy with trade."

So this begs the question: Will Williams stay with the Nets beyond next season, as he's eligible to become a free agent in 2012?

When Williams and the Nets eventually speak about the trade, it's possible we'll get a clearer indication on his future.

But unlike Carmelo Anthony who wanted to join the Knicks and lock into an extension, Williams appears to be a little blindsided by this deal.

Which could suggest there's no certainty he'll sign an extension and remain with the Nets for the long-term.
I think he would have reacted the same had it been to ANY team. Its hard to be traded, especially when it comes as a blindside.

The Russian has proved that hes down to make power moves and really compete, I think Deron will get on board with that and want to play in Brooklyn. His beef with Utah is that they were cutting costs and they let all the n*ggas that he was peace with on the team just go.
 7 years ago '10        #273
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Nets Won
 02-23-2011, 12:20 PM         #274
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks Fans = "I dont like sharin the trade deadline spotlight, talk about us guys not the Nets"

Bulls Fans = "We're a good team yet no one really cares because truth is Rose or not we're boring"
 7 years ago '07        #275
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 5953 5953
 ClevelandRay said:

Nets ain't resigning dude
 7 years ago '10        #276
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
How do we know D Will will stay?
 7 years ago '10        #277
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,836 | Props total: 20742 20742
I'm not sure how you can compare a PG & a SF that's like comparing cp3 & Lebron James it makes nooooooo sense, but it depends on style of play & i cant lie. Melo & dwill do have similar playing styles, except will is a better passer.

But If I was a GM & i had to decide on who i needed between dwill & melo, I'm picking dwill. I'm glad we got Melo & he is a superstar at his position, but PG's are usually what are needed for championships. Don't let Kobe & Wade confuse you.

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 02-23-2011 at 12:23 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #278
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
this lil crying a.ss baby deserved to be traded to a s**tty team
 02-23-2011, 12:23 PM         #279
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I say GOOD it's time one of these prissy stuck-up crybabies gets exactly what they ask for. Don't cry about your situation because things could just get worse. Utah tried to get pieces but face it nobody wants to go play there via Free Agency, he should have just kept his mouth shut.
 7 years ago '07        #280
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
Nets said f**k it

Aint leaving us behind

The east is getting beastly

Knicks Lost
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
19 hours ago