The Official NFL Combine Thread (Feb. 24 - March 1)

most viewed right now
 87
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #221
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$16,145 | Props total: 2774 2774
 chctynig2804 said:
props...yea i was talkin about 40 time...thats kinda slow tho aint it??
 lilsnatch770 said:
AJ Green could run a 5.00 40 and I still think he'd be the #1 receiver
He'll still go 1st among WRs based off of his game tapes. Julio helped his case for getting drafted a few spots earlier in the 1st rd, but Green is still #1
 7 years ago '09        #222
ReggieA 196 heat pts196 OP
space
avatar space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2782 2782
Running Backs are about to workout.
 02-27-2011, 12:52 PM         #223
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mark ingram time now...
 7 years ago '06        #224
seewhy14 
space
avatar space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 18 18
 chctynig2804 said:
props...yea i was talkin about 40 time...thats kinda slow tho aint it??
Damn i thought Green would be in the high 4.3 range but hell he's still a beast
 7 years ago '04        #225
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 VerbalAssassin said:
He'll still go 1st among WRs based off of his game tapes. Julio helped his case for getting drafted a few spots earlier in the 1st rd, but Green is still #1
well yea definitely i mean fitz ran a 4.63 40 but dude was an absolute monster so of course it didnt hurt him
 7 years ago '06        #226
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 210 210
 chctynig2804 said:
damn where was aj green?? or did he not run
he had an official 4.50 40
 7 years ago '09        #227
ReggieA 196 heat pts196 OP
space
avatar space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2782 2782
 antoniob 321 said:
mark ingram time now...
even if his workout is average, he is still going first round, most likely to the Dolphins.
 7 years ago '04        #228
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2011 2011
I have no reason to watch the running backs
 02-27-2011, 01:01 PM         #229
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam had a bad throwing combine lol.. but someone will over hype him and select him high (which is what jerry jones is hoping)
 7 years ago '07        #230
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,795 | Props total: 14598 14598
 chctynig2804 said:
props...yea i was talkin about 40 time...thats kinda slow tho aint it??
Yea but the average for the receivers were 4.54 which is very slow... so he set the bar kind of.
 7 years ago '04        #231
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2011 2011
I feel like 40 times for receivers are such an overrated way of trying to evaluate them. Who cares if they are fast, unless I only want them to do one thing. I want a receiver who can make catches all over the field, not burn past the CB for a touchdown.

It's nice to see someone like Mike Wallace catch the deep ball for a touchdown, but at the same time, those probably happen once every other game.
 7 years ago '05        #232
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12570 12570
Did k!lla Cam work out yet?
 7 years ago '04        #233
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 Lowkey18 said:
cam had a bad throwing combine lol.. but someone will over hype him and select him high (which is what jerry jones is hoping)
you know it lol, im hopin we can bait some team into tradin up for cam if he drops and we can get another pick to move back into the first round if need be...like i been sayin, i like the prospect of gettin prince but i also want to jus trade back and get a lineman like carimi to shore up our rt spot and then hopefully grab phil taylor as well OR snag rahim moore early in the 2nd round, gotta get ahead of denver tho
 02-27-2011, 01:05 PM         #234
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt Julio break 4.3 range? i believe i saw that.
 7 years ago '10        #235
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
 lilsnatch770 said:
I feel like 40 times for receivers are such an overrated way of trying to evaluate them. Who cares if they are fast, unless I only want them to do one thing. I want a receiver who can make catches all over the field, not burn past the CB for a touchdown.

It's nice to see someone like Mike Wallace catch the deep ball for a touchdown, but at the same time, those probably happen once every other game.
Agreed .. 10 yard split for WR's is way more important than 40 yards. All about getting off the line. 4.5 is about right for AJ Green, doubt that changes anyones opinion of him.
 7 years ago '04        #236
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2011 2011
 chctynig2804 said:
you know it lol, im hopin we can bait some team into tradin up for cam if he drops and we can get another pick to move back into the first round if need be...like i been sayin, i like the prospect of gettin prince but i also want to jus trade back and get a lineman like carimi to shore up our rt spot and then hopefully grab phil taylor as well OR snag rahim moore early in the 2nd round, gotta get ahead of denver tho
I feel like every fan wants the team to trade down
 7 years ago '04        #237
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 Hold That said:
Did k!lla Cam work out yet?
yea, good measurables...average throwing session but that was to be expected
 7 years ago '09        #238
ReggieA 196 heat pts196 OP
space
avatar space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2782 2782
DAMN! 4.56 40 for a 242 lb Running Back!
 7 years ago '04        #239
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 lilsnatch770 said:
I feel like every fan wants the team to trade down
yea to hell wit payin top 10 money if there is no rookie wage scale when we can trade back and still get a guy we need at a better price and possibly another one and still pay less or jus a bit more than what we would have paid the #9 pick...

carimi and Moore or Taylor would be worth every penny of tradin back
 7 years ago '10        #240
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
Allen Bradford is my sleeper pick for the draft. Anyone who saw that last game of his saw amazing speed/power/balance from a 5'10 240 lb RB. would love him in the rotation with Pierre/Ivory.

Reggie can f**k off.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy