* The Official Gears of War 3 Thread *

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #761
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
im glad i live by a play-n-trade again. once my rewards card expires in december, im probably not gonna fu*k with gamestop unless p-n-t doesnt have a game i want and they do.
 6 years ago '05        #762
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18429 18429
Jus got to the part where
[spoiler - click to view]

The game does seem rushed and short as fu*k..like what the hell..I swear I've only sat down to play the campaign 4 times and I'm almost done
 6 years ago '07        #763
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1376 1376
Anyone know what time the big head mode is suppose to kick in??
 6 years ago '06        #764
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
9 am est
 6 years ago '07        #765
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,859 | Props total: 2377 2377
love this game, still sick of sawed off/retro though.

Last edited by Syringe; 10-07-2011 at 01:32 PM..
 10-07-2011, 01:36 PM         #766
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wish I could play Big Head Mode this weekend but I'm suspended from Xbox LIVE until Wednesday for having Sawed-Off = GAY as my motto.
 6 years ago '07        #767
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Wish I could play Big Head Mode this weekend but I'm suspended from Xbox LIVE until Wednesday for having Sawed-Off = GAY as my motto.

how MS gonna ban you for the truth???
 10-07-2011, 02:03 PM         #768
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been temporarily suspended due to inappropriate content in the profile for your gamertag. The inappropriate content was discovered in the Motto, Bio, Location, Name and/or Personal Picture.

The following content for the gamertag a.ssociated with this Windows Live ID was brought to our attention and was determined to have violated the Code of Conduct and/or Terms of Use:

Motto: Sawed-Off = GAY

Your profile was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding this content and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because this content is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has deleted the content and issued a temporary suspension.

You have been sent a message in the Xbox LIVE Dashboard notifying you when your suspension will end. During this suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will be automatically reinstated at the end of your suspension period.

Customer Support is not able to modify or provide any further details about your suspension. Additionally, the duration of your suspension is subject to change without prior notice by the LIVE Enforcement Team if we discover additional evidence of violations.

Microsoft expects that all customers abide by the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct provides guidelines for appropriate behavior while using the service. Your failure to abide by the Code of Conduct in the future may result in, among other things, longer suspension periods or cancellation of your account.

You can view the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct from the Xbox LIVE Dashboard under Xbox LIVE Policies in Account Management, or by visiting can view the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use by visiting .

Note: if you are not a user of Xbox LIVE, this suspension may have been enacted due to your activity in the Zune Social. You can view the Zune Social Code of Conduct by visiting . You can view the Zune Social Terms of Service by visiting .

Thank you,
LIVE Enforcement Team
 10-07-2011, 04:08 PM         #769
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RugerRell2369 said:
wow, someone was mad u was raping em or something. i saw u had that since gears dropped and now u get banned. now xbox live rules=gay
Yeah it said someone reported me, it's all good though I can take a week's vacation from the game. I'm already a 72.

Anybody else copping the 1st DLC? Trying to get that one achievement where we all play as Onyx Guards and take down a boss.

6 years ago '07        #770
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
lol someone sent me a message saying report'd. i have no idea what for
 6 years ago '10        #771
Billy Hoyle 
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 620 620
they should have a gears 1 weekend with only gnasher,and lancer. and gears 2 with the hammerburst.im sick of the sawed off,all they do is hide behind corners
 10-07-2011, 04:15 PM         #772
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you watched the Live Stream on Wednesday, they said they are looking into fixing the Sawed-Off because they feel it's broken.

Also they are going to be bringing a Gnasher ONLY Playlist in November for a weekend.
 6 years ago '06        #773
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
space
$851 | Props total: 14 14
who want a savage kantus or something for a 1month?
 6 years ago '05        #774
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
 PR0TENTIAL said:
If you watched the Live Stream on Wednesday, they said they are looking into fixing the Sawed-Off because they feel it's broken.

Also they are going to be bringing a Gnasher ONLY Playlist in November for a weekend.
this is soooo good to hear
 6 years ago '05        #775
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
 Gangstab329 said:
me
 10-07-2011, 04:27 PM         #776
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gangstab329 said:
Better trade that sh*t for a SGE.
 6 years ago '04        #777
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 kove said:
all games are 30 dollars within the first 18 days of release because by law gamestop cant sell used games within those 18 days of release date
What law is this? I haven't heard anything of this and can't find it online...

I'm just wondering because when I lived in Colorado the GS out here had Marvel vs Capcom 3 USED four days after release because the guy who bought it grabbed it by accident and said he though it was MvsC 2 and opened it (that's the excuse he gave GS anyway)...and traded it back in and they had it on the shelf for $50 used...so I wonder if that is a real law if it's only in certain states or if it's not real law...

Makes no Sense for this law to even exist which is why I don't believe it... Pawn shops are the same things as Gamestop (Same category which is why GS has to charge tax now, they didn't used too on trade-In's)... and Pawn shops cna sell something as "used" the same day of release so I know Gamestop can

Last edited by Da Ill One; 10-07-2011 at 04:41 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #778
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1376 1376
Can we stop crying about the saw off already. I'm not someone who runs around with it either, but its part of the game. Games need to change, there's always a way to beat someone who runs around with it, then you have people complaining about the damn retro all the time too, sh*t is retarded.

And I'll be getting the first DLC so lemme no Pro.
 6 years ago '06        #779
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
space
$851 | Props total: 14 14
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Better trade that sh*t for a SGE.
im trading gears in i think i got banned for no reason n sh*t trading in for mw3 fu*k this
 10-07-2011, 05:33 PM         #780
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gangstab329 said:
im trading gears in i think i got banned for no reason n sh*t trading in for mw3 fu*k this
What are you talking about?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy