* The Official Gears of War 3 Thread *

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #641
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
humbles is like that friend of a friend that gets in your party/lobby and does nothing but boast how good he is and blames his team for how bad hes doing...stfu already

the story is fine, its a fu*king video game its hard to maintain the best of best action scenes through a 10 hours span...sh*t movies cant even do it for a hour and a half these days. this game was more about the story then action hence why there was more dialog

and as far as the MP the reason why its frustrating is because you have more then just the loyal gears fans playing, come nov people will hop on cod and itll be gears again...and the same people complaining about the SO are the same people who just couldnt adapt to GOW2...i dislike the SO i just had to change up my game and not be a rusher like i like too be, but even if you have the gnasher you can still take out multiple people with the SO before they can take you out.

but its simple if you dont like, dont play it its no skin off no ones back.
 6 years ago '04        #642
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 kove said:
humbles is like that friend of a friend that gets in your party/lobby and does nothing but boast how good he is and blames his team for how bad hes doing...stfu already

the story is fine, its a fu*king video game its hard to maintain the best of best action scenes through a 10 hours span...sh*t movies cant even do it for a hour and a half these days. this game was more about the story then action hence why there was more dialog

and as far as the MP the reason why its frustrating is because you have more then just the loyal gears fans playing, come nov people will hop on cod and itll be gears again...and the same people complaining about the SO are the same people who just couldnt adapt to GOW2...i dislike the SO i just had to change up my game and not be a rusher like i like too be, but even if you have the gnasher you can still take out multiple people with the SO before they can take you out.

but its simple if you dont like, dont play it its no skin off no ones back.
I think that's what it is...the COD/BF crowd has invaded Gears right now... once those games come out Gears will be better I think... and the story is fine up untill a certain point
[spoiler - click to view]

it feels so rushed after that...but all the story before was pretty good actually...

but on a side note what the fu*k is up with EVERY Gears game having an

that's crazy
 6 years ago '04        #643
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
They need to add that bad boy to horde... have like 4 or 5 of those at once...those fu*kers are FAST
 6 years ago '05        #644
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,521 | Props total: 1679 1679
 Kokujin Kotei said:
just so u know, every view i get helps me get this job i applied for. the goal is 1.5k views and im almost at 1000! thx for the clicks, can't wait to body you guys in that gears!
 6 years ago '06        #645
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
 Da Ill One said:
I think that's what it is...the COD/BF crowd has invaded Gears right now... once those games come out Gears will be better I think... and the story is fine up untill a certain point

it feels so rushed after that...but all the story before was pretty good actually...

but on a side note what the fu*k is up with EVERY Gears game having an

that's crazy

i think they do that because, from their stats most people try and do a huge chunk at a time, and after playing like 2-4 hours youre not gonna want to f!ght another

i dont know what mode you played on but i played on hardcore and the final boss was tedious and you gotta take in count that

6 years ago '04        #646
space
space
 kove said:
i think they do that because, from their stats most people try and do a huge chunk at a time, and after playing like 2-4 hours youre not gonna want to f!ght another

i dont know what mode you played on but i played on hardcore and the final boss was tedious and you gotta take in count that

I'm on hardcore and been by myself (No COOP yet) and she's been easy as sh*t... the first gears Bosses were easy also
 09-26-2011, 01:31 PM         #647
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I'm on hardcore and been by myself (No COOP yet) and she's been easy as sh*t... the first gears Bosses were easy also
Go play RAAM on Insane (Gears 1) and come back and tell me that sh*t is easy.
 09-26-2011, 01:44 PM         #648
LakeHawks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need a crew for ranked games
 09-26-2011, 02:05 PM         #649
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Level 56

2,910 k!lls
886 deaths

206 wins
19 losses

FU*K WITH ME!
 6 years ago '05        #650
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,150 | Props total: 18396 18396
What maps don't y'all like so far?

I CANNOT stand drydock...just don't like the overall design of the level. No matter how good I'm playin before that..once I get to that map I automatically suck. I guess I just need to get more comfortable with it but for now fu*k that map
 09-26-2011, 02:28 PM         #651
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:

I CANNOT stand drydock...just don't like the overall design of the level. No matter how good I'm playin before that..once I get to that map I automatically suck. I guess I just need to get more comfortable with it but for now fu*k that map
Sandbar and Overpass are pretty gay.
 09-26-2011, 02:30 PM         #652
LakeHawks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
Mercy...I fu*king HATE mercy

I love Sandbar tho.....never ending sniper baby
 6 years ago '06        #653
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
space
$851 | Props total: 14 14
i think my beast mode just reactivated 20 n 2 last 5 matchs 21 n 1 tdm
 09-26-2011, 03:31 PM         #654
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gangstab329 said:
i think my beast mode just reactivated 20 n 2 last 5 matchs 21 n 1 tdm
You about to hop on? Hit me with an invite, I'm bout to throw this laundry in the washer then go yam on dudes.
 6 years ago '07        #655
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
yeah i don't like mercy, overpass, or sandbar. overpass is the worst because its all about getting that top part and you are fu*ked if you don't get it and the other ppl know what they are doing.
 6 years ago '05        #656
space
space
Got the Lambency achievement randomly earlier..funny thing is I barely got it. Soon as I pressed the button to execute I got blown up
 6 years ago '08        #657
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
sandbar is fu*king trash. that is all.
 6 years ago '05        #658
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20842 20842
 el bundy said:
sandbar is fu*king trash. that is all.
Yeah, Sandbar is a piece of sh*t. It doesn't even feel like a Gears map to me. I really like Hotel and Mercy (outside of the maps we haven't played before). Drydock is cool, and Overpass gets a pass on its flaws because it's the best map to play on Horde
 6 years ago '05        #659
space
space
Hotel is my sh*t!

I like the levels that were on the beta too, trenches, checkout, and thrashball. Thrashball is my fav for Horde
 6 years ago '07        #660
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
yeah my favorite new map is hotel.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy