Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #601
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
i beat the campaign of all 3 games though. im gonna play through it again for achievements anyway so it aint that bad.
 09-24-2011, 02:05 PM         #602
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Played a CTL match last night and went 114-5
 6 years ago '04        #603
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
How do you select the skins for your weapons? I got the chrome gnasher and chrome hammerburst from previous acheevo's from Gears 1 & 2 but how do you select the chrome ones?
 09-24-2011, 02:28 PM         #604
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
How do you select the skins for your weapons? I got the chrome gnasher and chrome hammerburst from previous acheevo's from Gears 1 & 2 but how do you select the chrome ones?
At the main menu press the start button and then go down to multiplayer. Then press Y on the gun you want to change the skin for.
 6 years ago '04        #605
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 PR0TENTIAL said:
At the main menu press the start button and then go down to multiplayer. Then press Y on the gun you want to change the skin for.
ahh gracias...i'll try that tonight
 6 years ago '08        #606
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
havent played in a few days...finally going to get back on today.
 09-24-2011, 04:46 PM         #607
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #608
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 PR0TENTIAL said:
no way.
 6 years ago '06        #609
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Ending was bland,left more holes this Swiss cheese...unless they come out with another game based on the past...
 6 years ago '06        #610
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
theres an easter egg in checkout but its too lengthy to pull off during a mp match, theres one in act 2 chapter 4, theres also one in the mp map mercy which can be done during a match

checkout has a dancing wretch
act 2 chapter 4 is ticker pit f!ght
and on mercy you can hear dom cry over maria
 09-24-2011, 06:57 PM         #611
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Step 1 - Start up 'Ashes to Ashes', and go through it without destroying any Ash people. When you get to the tower, you'll hear a chick say 'COG Aren't that bad, I guess' and she'll open a door. Inside, you'll find a chicken with a pirate hat on it. Press X and it'll blow up.

Step 2 - Continue through Chapters until you go outside. Near the cliff you'll see a car with an ammo crate on it. Walk up to it, and the car will fall. Continue.

Step 3 - Continue until you get to the subway. In the tunnel, to the left, you'll find a destroyed railroad. At the end there's an ammo box. Walk up to it, and it will fall.

Step 4 - Again, Continue until you get to the top of the other tower. When the rest of Delta go inside, stay out, and continue going forward. You'll see a box, with a barrel on it, with the ammo box on the top. Walk up to it, Press X, and the ammo will fall.

Step 5 - Wait, and Fenix will say 'Airdrop Inbounce!' or something. The same chicken you blew up in step 1 will come riding on a 'Chicken' made of ammo boxes. It will drop 4 'CluckShot' When shot, they shoot chicken, instead of grenades.
 09-24-2011, 09:16 PM         #612
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Level 46

1,952 k!lls
608 deaths

154 matches won
16 matches lost

6 years ago '08        #613
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 3436 3436

[video - click to view]

09-25-2011, 03:37 AM         #614
Shakezula714  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beat the campaign....loved every moment of it...gonna play MP and Horde now..add me if u want, always looking for some people to roll with :D

GT: Master Shake714
 6 years ago '06        #615
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Step 1 - Start up 'Ashes to Ashes', and go through it without destroying any Ash people. When you get to the tower, you'll hear a chick say 'COG Aren't that bad, I guess' and she'll open a door. Inside, you'll find a chicken with a pirate hat on it. Press X and it'll blow up.

Step 2 - Continue through Chapters until you go outside. Near the cliff you'll see a car with an ammo crate on it. Walk up to it, and the car will fall. Continue.

Step 3 - Continue until you get to the subway. In the tunnel, to the left, you'll find a destroyed railroad. At the end there's an ammo box. Walk up to it, and it will fall.

Step 4 - Again, Continue until you get to the top of the other tower. When the rest of Delta go inside, stay out, and continue going forward. You'll see a box, with a barrel on it, with the ammo box on the top. Walk up to it, Press X, and the ammo will fall.

Step 5 - Wait, and Fenix will say 'Airdrop Inbounce!' or something. The same chicken you blew up in step 1 will come riding on a 'Chicken' made of ammo boxes. It will drop 4 'CluckShot' When shot, they shoot chicken, instead of grenades.

this only works on insane
 6 years ago '05        #616
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,525 | Props total: 1701 1701
I went to the release party in times square with spiderman - Check out CogToberFest so i can body you guys and win free sh*t!

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #617
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
So Queen Myrrah is marcus's mom right?
Details match up when she vanished and his dad went to ask for a truce before hand with the new queen?

^ Queen Myrrah, Queen of the hollow? Queen of the locust

^ Elain Felix, She was a professor of Morphology? Died??? In the hollow doing field research before the locust became noted? 9years before E-Day and Adam Fenix said in the game to have visited the queen before E-Day and was unharmed when doing so???

Also maybe the information to note that was missed was the discs given to baird by Adam Fenix. sh*t gonna hopefullly be told in the DLC

Idk I was bored and hoping all questions will be answered in the DLC Campaigns or on a possible GOW4. Makes since it's his mom though imo
 09-25-2011, 04:32 PM         #618
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 606robin said:
Also maybe the information to note that was missed was the discs given to baird by Adam Fenix. sh*t gonna hopefullly be told in the DLC
Campaign DLC does not have Delta Squad in it.
 6 years ago '08        #619
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Campaign DLC does not have Delta Squad in it.
Have the details been released yet?, I was curious on knowing what the campaign's gonna look like
 6 years ago '09        #620
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,176 | Props total: 22638 22638
....Dom
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy