* The Official Gears of War 3 Thread *

most viewed right now
 142
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 138
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #501
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 18414 18414
Anyone buy any weapon skins?

I bought the oil slick
 6 years ago '05        #502
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Hu$tLa said:
Anyone buy any weapon skins?

I bought the oil slick
Yea I got Thunderstorm. Looks dope. Also had Infected Omen from my Gears 3 controller. Run with Retro w/ Thunderstorm or Hammerburst w/ Flames and IO Gnasher.:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #503
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 1384 1384
 Hu$tLa said:
Anyone buy any weapon skins?

I bought the oil slick
I got Team Pulse, Team Metal and the Liquid Metal from the season pass...Gimme Tai already :/

Oh and f' the sawed off. I seen that pos k!ll 3 people with one shot
 6 years ago '05        #504
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 18414 18414
I shoulda got one that stands out more...can barely see oil slick. Ill eventually get the season pass but can't drop the bread on it right now.

One more thing..the ONLY way to get thrashball Cole was from the beta right?
 6 years ago '05        #505
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 6935 6935
 Hu$tLa said:
I shoulda got one that stands out more...can barely see oil slick. Ill eventually get the season pass but can't drop the bread on it right now.

One more thing..the ONLY way to get thrashball Cole was from the beta right?
sad to say yes I was too busy when the beta was out so i didnt get to play enuff to unlock em
 6 years ago '08        #506
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
1st quad with the sawed off. Lmao I was dying laughing. I got my gears boots back on. Feels good.
 09-22-2011, 06:33 AM         #507
LOX311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo I need that Savage Kantus who wanna trade it for Savage Grenadier ?
Holla at me.
 6 years ago '06        #508
kove 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
 el bundy said:
i beat the campaign last night after playing some horde with my uncle. the story did a good job of tying up loose ends but a couple. why does the locust queen look basically like a human? and what was up with the sires from gears 2 and what was their purpose?
anyway, ima finally get some mp games in later tonight.
the queen is human that was told in gears 2....the sires are still fully unanswered but from taking some context from the dialog from the queen and adam theyve been testing for beyond years that the cog known about

the question is, how is she human and a locust? is this a simple theory of god vs the devil? or good vs evil

i think the story was well done but as though the final boss makes sense i kindda wish there was another way to go about it
 6 years ago '06        #509
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 606robin said:
Just finished the campaign, it was alright. The game as a whole 3.5-5 based only off the campaign.
Could have ended way better,way way better! Didn't sit right with me at the end. I'm a fan of storytelling and damn I just didn't like the end. So I guess I'm going to just throw it on craigslist later would give exact details on what I disliked but I'd most likely give a spoiler. Damn epic you could have been better. Letdown
Are u serious? Is this game worth buying a new 360 to play it then?
 6 years ago '05        #510
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
 KSoraci7 said:
Are u serious? Is this game worth buying a new 360 to play it then?
I don't think Gears is worth buying a 360 for. The 360 has a great library, though, and that's what you should set your mind on. Gears has been a great trilogy, and is probably one of if not the best series for the console, but there's plenty of others that are just as good.

Gears is a pretty third person action game. I don't feel like there's anything too special, not that that's a bad thing. Gears 1 was the first 360 game I fell in love with. That said, I don't think Gears and Gears alone is enough to warrant the console's purchase.

But yeah, buy a 360. I have all the current generation consoles and despite having gone through a few 360s, it's probably my most preferred.
 09-22-2011, 12:25 PM         #511
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dudes rating this a 3-5?

Not sure what game you are playing.
 6 years ago '06        #512
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Left Hook said:
I don't think Gears is worth buying a 360 for. The 360 has a great library, though, and that's what you should set your mind on. Gears has been a great trilogy, and is probably one of if not the best series for the console, but there's plenty of others that are just as good.

Gears is a pretty third person action game. I don't feel like there's anything too special, not that that's a bad thing. Gears 1 was the first 360 game I fell in love with. That said, I don't think Gears and Gears alone is enough to warrant the console's purchase.

But yeah, buy a 360. I have all the current generation consoles and despite having gone through a few 360s, it's probably my most preferred.
I've already owned a few 360's in the past, when the last one broke just said fu*k it. I'm willing to buy a new 360 to play Gears 3, thought it was supposed to be 10-12 hour campaign?

If it's really 3.5-5 hours I guess I'll pass, bummer. Thanks for the heads up.
 6 years ago '04        #513
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
need fu*kers to play horde with. tired of playing with random dudes.
 6 years ago '06        #514
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Dudes rating this a 3-5?

Not sure what game you are playing.
I thought he meant the campaign is 3.5-5 hours long
 09-22-2011, 12:32 PM         #515
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
I thought he meant the campaign is 3.5-5 hours long
Either way, he's wrong or he was playing on Casual and skipping every single cinematic cut scene in the game.

Me, Ph1l0z0ph3r and 2 others played 4 player co-op and we finished in 9 hours on Normal.
 6 years ago '06        #516
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Either way, he's wrong or he was playing on Casual and skipping every single cinematic cut scene in the game.

Me, Ph1l0z0ph3r and 2 others played 4 player co-op and we finished in 9 hours on Normal.
 6 years ago '08        #517
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Need to run with more people I know. I've only played with Lox and my homeboy. Love the game but I know when BF3 comes out I won't be playing it anymore.
 09-22-2011, 12:45 PM         #518
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
Need to run with more people I know. I've only played with Lox and my homeboy. Love the game but I know when BF3 comes out I won't be playing it anymore.


Gears is crack, you'll be back.
 6 years ago '06        #519
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
With the amount of games coming out this fall/winter do you think Gears will have a long shelf life? Those of you that have it.
 6 years ago '06        #520
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$851 | Props total: 14 14
 KSoraci7 said:
With the amount of games coming out this fall/winter do you think Gears will have a long shelf life? Those of you that have it.
i will play this until mw3 then its this or mw3 but this sh*t is straight crack probably get more play from me then mw3
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy