Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,420 | Props total: 6242 6242
 justinjones said:
then he sold out at least 2-3 years ago when he did "say yeah" and "make it hot" when he was on warner... so why are y'all surprised about what he doing now?
say yeah was a corney pop type track but thats wat introduced me 2 wiz but say yeah was 2006
 7 years ago '04        #82
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Dude was never ever on. You clowns that were propping him up weren't even listening to his music, you all were paying attention to the irrelevant s**t that he was doing outside of music and fell in love.
 7 years ago '08        #83
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
I'm givin Wiz the benefit of the doubt, but if it ain't no Johnny Juliano on his album.........
 7 years ago '06        #84
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224

[pic - click to view]

the world may never know....

until the album drops, then we can make it clear. and if you don't listen to an artist regularly or at least know a few songs how can you even judge? bringin up mediocre a.ss songs that everyone knows about. c'mon son
 7 years ago '08        #85
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
boxden is amazing..it truly is

yall really act like a rapper is suppose to just stay making lil underground tapes that only appeal to lame,broke, no buying cd a.ss dudes

i just dont get how like jay z can make h to the IZZO ...and its coo?

but wiz doesnt make nothn half as lame as that and he is crucified...can someone explain that?
 02-23-2011, 12:55 PM         #86
jadeyugotta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:

yall really act like a rapper is suppose to just stay making lil underground tapes that only appeal to lame,broke, no buying cd a.ss dudes

but wiz doesnt make nothn half as lame as that and he is crucified...can someone explain that?
um can u say lyrics & can you say albums..
 7 years ago '10        #87
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,420 | Props total: 6242 6242
 Gmengfx said:

true story u gon need to post some reffs bcuz tha h to tha izzo video>>wiz career
 7 years ago '10        #88
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,643 | Props total: 149 149
 justinjones said:
then he sold out at least 2-3 years ago when he did "say yeah" and "make it hot" when he was on warner... so why are y'all surprised about what he doing now?
say yeah and make it hot was produced by johhn juliano... but wiz was still old wiz at that time.. now he just want to talk about stupid s**t now.. say yeah and make it hot>>>>> black and yellow and roll up..

say yeah went hard....
 7 years ago '04        #89
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6418 6418
 jt satan said:
say yeah and make it hot was produced by johhn juliano... but wiz was still old wiz at that time.. now he just want to talk about stupid s**t now.. say yeah and make it hot>>>>> black and yellow and roll up..

say yeah went hard....
make it hot was fuking terrible
 02-23-2011, 02:51 PM         #90
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetZ17 said:
Let's see....

Wiz when spitting
Youngin' On His Grind
Prince Of The City
Prince Of The City 2
Show And Prove
Grow Season
-----------------

Fun happy weed smoking Wiz
Burn After Rolling
Star Power
Flight School
How Fly
Cabin Fever
Kush x Orange Juice

I wouldn't say sold out, but he did change his whole styles up if you listen to his material on that broken list. Only 5 albums have Johnny Juliano on the beat, but him taking the route on going Lex Luger is something different. He went from a hard style spitter to super hippie that Afroman couldn't achieve mainstream wise.
That's actually a good observation & point :hmm:

Now as Wiz? The first song I've ever heard was Say Yeah from him which I thought was garbage and by far his weakest track. I've only been listening to duke since Kush & OJ even though I've known he existed since 2007 but he DID switch up even tho he's been made attempts on some of his recent work b4 the Altantic deal to have a universal appeal.

All what's happening right is he's gone from the underground phase and is JUST getting used to his mainstream phase. I mean s**t, the dudes been underground for basically 4 years. So of course the longtime heads gonna be like "Man he's selling out" "f**k him" etc. As long as the album doesn't suffer as a whole and sounds like some super forced s**t, I ain't gonna judge.
 02-23-2011, 03:07 PM         #91
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's called money.

n*gga got signed, was forced to switch his raps up, and now his old fans don't f**k with him

i only bump his old s**t now. but i'll still buy the album to support..

Curren$y >>
 02-23-2011, 03:07 PM         #92
flex001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
went from:

[video - click to view]

to:

[video - click to view]

to:

[video - click to view]

to this......:

[video - click to view]

........fell off. hope he stops this s**t tho. he needs to start f**kin wit id and johnny again.
 7 years ago '05        #93
masterace1 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 0 0
yall boys stop hatin on the man and let him get his money either you gon keep listening to his music or you're not, stop cryin ,
 7 years ago '07        #94
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
 beatjunkie said:
n*gga...listen to Star Power, Burn After Rolling, Kush & OJ...and tell me if it sounds like anything he been puttin out lately? The best s**t I heard from Wiz lately was his verse on the Gucci track 2 Timez...and On My Level. Everything else he's dropped Post Kush & OJ is wack...open up ya ears...not even the same sound he was workin w/ in 2007-2008.

I don't see how someones sound can change so drastically before they even drop their major debut album..he sold out face it.
^^ very true, but go all the way back to Prince of the city. All Wiz does is do whats "popular" at the time. Cant really say the n*gga is a certain way. He just goes with and copies whats "popular".
 7 years ago '05        #95
JaiMega  OP
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now