NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
7431 pageviews
115 comments

JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Wiz Khalifa fell the f'k off.

Shoulda known this n*gga was gonna go commercial and release some bulls**t like Cabin Fever.

115 comments for "Wiz Khalifa fell the f'k off."

7 years ago '05        #2
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,960 | Props total: 1463 1463
Just listened to that s**t, what in the f**k was that?

The f**k happened to old Wiz? Damn.
 7 years ago '10        #3
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
lol n*gga sold out as quick as he could... IDK why he's not staying to the sound that got him popular in the first place...n*gga got on and completely switched it up.
 7 years ago '04        #4
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 Crookz said:
waiting on the usual stans in denial
im waiting on somebody to explain to me how he sold out
 02-22-2011, 12:36 PM         #5
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cabin fever is fire
 7 years ago '10        #6
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
 berzerkerguts said:
Keep being mad that dude is actually making big moves and gettin money. If "real hiphop fans" had their way every good artist would only be known by them and he'd be broke as f**k cause god knows none of you are actually buying music. @ the f**king lames on this site.
n*gga...listen to Star Power, Burn After Rolling, Kush & OJ...and tell me if it sounds like anything he been puttin out lately? The best s**t I heard from Wiz lately was his verse on the Gucci track 2 Timez...and On My Level. Everything else he's dropped Post Kush & OJ is wack...open up ya ears...not even the same sound he was workin w/ in 2007-2008.

I don't see how someones sound can change so drastically before they even drop their major debut album..he sold out face it.
 7 years ago '08        #7
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
Mims of Pittsburg
 7 years ago '04        #8
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 beatjunkie said:
n*gga...listen to Star Power, Burn After Rolling, Kush & OJ...and tell me if it sounds like anything he been puttin out lately? The best s**t I heard from Wiz lately was his verse on the Gucci track 2 Timez...and On My Level. Everything else he's dropped Post Kush & OJ is wack...open up ya ears...not even the same sound he was workin w/ in 2007-2008.

I don't see how someones sound can change so drastically before they even drop their major debut album..he sold out face it.

all of them sound different so i dont know what you getting at.
 7 years ago '11        #9
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
Artist starts getting shine, time to get online and cry about how he sold out. Lol yall must be Kush & OJ bandwagoners if you think he sold out. Yall all hopped on thinking all he was gonna make was that type of music, go listen to Prince Of The City 2 which is considered his best mixtape by his loyal fans, and go tell me how many bangers he has on that s**t. "Got Damn Love It", "Be Easy", "Poppin Rubberbands", Go'on Hate"....I could continue but I won't. You internet bandwagon riders k!ll me, listen to Wiz off one mixtape they try to judge the rest of his career n s**t lol.

Last edited by Kid Cunner; 02-22-2011 at 12:46 PM..
 02-22-2011, 12:47 PM         #10
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wiz wasn't really that great to begin with..Wish there was a Wiz-less version of How Fly.

n*gga's hopped on after that mediocre Kush and OJ tape and now they're hopping back off.
 7 years ago '10        #11
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
 berzerkerguts said:
Real people grow and change and if you never change your syle you'll never progress. No artist has kept the exact same style for several years and remained relevant. That's why you see all these threads about wtf happend to >insert old rapper name here< they didn't progrss so they get left by the way side.
I mean if he grew or progressed he'd have more to rap about than Weed 3 years after the fact.
 7 years ago '09        #12
kickzrme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 1641 1641
 The N said:
Mims of Pittsburg
i see what you did

& his sh-t started going down hill after flight school imo
 7 years ago '10        #13
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
 Kid Cunner said:
Artist starts getting shine, time to get online and cry about how he sold out. Lol yall must be Kush & OJ bandwagoners if you think he sold out. Yall all hopped on thinking all he was gonna make was that type of music, go listen to Prince Of The City 2 which is considered his best mixtape by his loyal fans, and go tell me how many bangers he has on that s**t. "Got Damn Love It", "Be Easy", "Poppin Rubberbands", Go'on Hate"....I could continue but I won't. You internet bandwagon riders k!ll me, listen to Wiz off one mixtape they try to judge the rest of his career n s**t lol.
You can see it your way and I'll see it mine..frankly Wiz ain't a good enough rapper for me to go back and forth over anyway... he fills his small niche in this game...and ain't even doing that, that well... he'll never be a great or anything that big as far as im concerned anyway.
 7 years ago '10        #14
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
ya he wack. did the same s**t that made me not like him in the first place lol. kush and oj will never happen again. his career has peaked before it even started
 7 years ago '08        #15
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
I'm f**king confused, when did he ever fell off?

He was the same artist rapping about Dope and other stupid bulls**t and he's still rapping about that s**t now.
 7 years ago '10        #16
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
 Kid Cunner said:
n*gga calm ya corny a.ss down first of all he cant even really rap forreal. his lil hooky songs over dope beats is what held him now its gone. he wack again. chill b
 7 years ago '11        #17
space
space
 beatjunkie said:
You can see it your way and I'll see it mine..frankly Wiz ain't a good enough rapper for me to go back and forth over anyway... he fills his small niche in this game...and ain't even doing that, that well... he'll never be a great or anything that big as far as im concerned anyway.
Regardless of how you or anybody feels he is the exact opposite of falling off, he's more on then ever. I'm a huge Wiz fan, but not because he is some great lyrical rapper. He just has a sound that I like, and I have liked for a few years. But to say he fell off, and you admit you haven't even listened to his best stuff, isn't a fair a.ssumption. How can you jump online insisting that somebody fell off when you don't even know their background? That just sounds like blind hate to me.
 7 years ago '11        #18
space
space
 Loxy Miracles said:
n*gga calm ya corny a.ss down first of all he cant even really rap forreal. his lil hooky songs over dope beats is what held him now its gone. he wack again. chill b
I mean then again, I don't expect a lot of yall to read what is posted. I never said he was beast rapper, his sound is obviously what people like. But to hate on somebody when you dont even listen to their best material is just blind hating. If you liked Wiz period, he has never drastically changed anything. So to come out and say he's falling off or sounding SO different is a lie. He has always had many sounds, and never had one style. But, this is the internet where everybody with a keyboard is a hater of anybody with success..one day yall will grow up.
 7 years ago '05        #19
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
seriously tho, cabin fever sounds like its all lex luger beats... maybe he was just test driving that lane?

i like lex beats, and wiz knows how to mesh with any melody.. i just hope this cabin fever is quick mixtape in which he wanted some "go hard" beats to test and see what should make the album..
 7 years ago '10        #20
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy