So no one is going to mention Keyshia Cole's outfit at BET Honors last night?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 159 159
 pkilla111 said:
b**ch fixed her teeth i think
Yeah she fixed her teeth that's why she looks better to me now. I dont mind the tats either as long as she dont have a sleeve or have them all random over her body.
 7 years ago '10        #82
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 166 166
Eva Mendes s**ts on all the broads ever posted on this damn site :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '06        #83
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
^Enter random n*gga USA.
 7 years ago '09        #84
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
:applause::applause:
 7 years ago '04        #85
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 nublet said:
she's ugly as f**k, no matter how big her t*ts are.

Her nasty a.ss teeth, tats and rat face define her as a hood rat
^ this
 7 years ago '10        #86
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 nublet said:

her nasty a.ss teeth, tats and rat face define her as a hood rat
better than that no a.ss having b**ch in your avy
 02-22-2011, 06:49 PM         #87
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nublet said:

her nasty a.ss teeth, tats and rat face define her as a hood rat
You have no idea what a hood rat is. Being a hood rat has nothing to do with looks or tattoos.
 7 years ago '04        #88
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 1041 1041
I see whats going on here

Attention n*ggaz and n*ggarettes: them tittays got u blinded!

Attention white people: move along this doesnt concern u

On the real tho i like everything about her i think she looked better with the gap and i can also live with the whiteman beak for a nose. And the tat? Shieeet misa likes.
my only gripe is them wrinkles on either side of her mouth that makes her looks much older than she is and has thin skin. I hate old women with thin skin looking like old dries up mummy skin.

Last edited by xbossxplayax; 02-22-2011 at 07:16 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #89
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$555 | Props total: 2523 2523

[pic - click to view]

Nation approved brea$ts
 7 years ago '10        #90
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
You have no idea what a hood rat is. Being a hood rat has nothing to do with looks or tattoos.
Pretty sure it does, it's a combination of Looks("tats and s**t"), Personality("f**k you n*ggah, im bout myself"), and Overall Aura("Keshia Cole in this b**ch").

And I'm pretty sure she could qualify as a hood rat because she sure as hell doesn't strike me as classy....what was she before she was rich???
 02-22-2011, 07:39 PM         #91
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Space 2020 said:
Pretty sure it does, it's a combination of Looks("tats and s**t"), Personality("f**k you n*ggah, im bout myself"), and Overall Aura("Keshia Cole in this b**ch").

And I'm pretty sure she could qualify as a hood rat because she sure as hell doesn't strike me as classy....what was she before she was rich???
This cat said aura it has nothing to do with looks or tats you don't know what you talking about being a hoodrat has nothing to do with looks outside of a b**ch not doing her hair or wearing f**ked up clothes. Angelina Jolie has tats bet you don't think she's a hoodrat.
 7 years ago '10        #92
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
This cat said aura it has nothing to do with looks or tats you don't know what you talking about being a hoodrat has nothing to do with looks outside of a b**ch not doing her hair or wearing f**ked up clothes. Angelina Jolie has tats bet you don't think she's a hoodrat.
Umm aura as in how she carries herself but yea miss me on the tat part idk why I even listed that.

I've seen hoodrats before so I know I can point them out....

Keshia Cole == HoodRat turned rich

But who gives a f**k right?
 02-22-2011, 07:50 PM         #93
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Space 2020 said:
Umm aura as in how she carries herself but yea miss me on the tat part idk why I even listed that.

I've seen hoodrats before so I know I can point them out....

Keshia Cole == HoodRat turned rich

But who gives a f**k right?
How you carry yourself is behavior yo aura is some ol hippy s**t. I'm just goin off of n*ggas in Oakland who use to f**k wit her saying she didn't get around like that. So I don't know she could be.
 7 years ago '10        #94
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
How you carry yourself is behavior yo aura is some ol hippy s**t. I'm just goin off of n*ggas in Oakland who use to f**k wit her saying she didn't get around like that. So I don't know she could be.
But the Aura you project dictates your behavior(Sorry, I be on hippy s**t :dancingcool:)

Hell I wouldn't know myself, but I remember my moms watchin her show on BET and sayin "This girl is trashy and so is her mami" sounds good enough to me. Thats the image she showed on TV so thats the one I'm goin by.
 7 years ago '06        #95
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
Im confused, some of yall are saying because she has Tats she's a hood rat. Do yall n*ggas really think that? Its alot of biased ignorance flowing through this thread
 7 years ago '04        #96
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
Them t*tties...

She was talking about getting a brea$t reduction a while back--That s**t wouldn't have been fair. As for her face, Keyshia is the epitome of a 'sometimey' chick--Sometimes she looks good, other times...Not so much. Kelis, Nicki Minaj, and Ashanti are a few other examples of sometimey chicks, face-wise...

PoetikTrev said:
Im confused, some of yall are saying because she has Tats she's a hood rat. Do yall n*ggas really think that? Its alot of biased ignorance flowing through this thread
...Yeah, I would say her attitude is what makes her a 'Hood rat, not the tats. An example of a 'Hood rat due to tats would be Jacki-O--b!tch damn near looks like she's in the Yakuza w/all them tats on her arms...

Last edited by The S-Word; 02-22-2011 at 09:36 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #97
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
 The S-Word said:
Them t*tties...

She was talking about getting a brea$t reduction a while back--That s**t wouldn't have been fair. As for her face, Keyshia is the epitome of a 'sometimey' chick--Sometimes she looks good, other times...Not so much. Kelis, Nicki Minaj, and Ashanti are a few other examples of sometimey chicks, face-wise...

...Yeah, I would say her attitude is what makes her a 'Hood rat, not the tats. An example of a 'Hood rat due to tats would be Jacki-O--b!tch damn near looks like she's in the Yakuza w/all them tats on her arms...
I feel you..So like my mans said before, what does that make angelina jolie?
 7 years ago '06        #98
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602

[pic - click to view]

bewbs
 7 years ago '10        #99
Funeral Barb 363 heat pts363
space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 14005 14005
her tts >
 7 years ago '04        #100
jimmylong03 
space
space
$994 | Props total: 0 0
Them t*tties man, them t*tties. Is i just me or has she always reminded you of a legitimate Pinky?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy