Do people get money for Maury, The First 48, Cheaters., etc..?

most viewed right now
Video inside 21 Savage Threatens To Kill Tyga and Disses Him In Sacramento
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ATL Strikes again
19 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Youngsta puts $250,000 cash on counter at gas station kwiki-mart
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-22-2011, 11:37 AM         #1
20806 pageviews
8 comments

chaboiB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do people get money for Maury, The First 48, Cheaters., etc..?

Me n a friend of mine have this discussion all the time about whether or not people get money for bein on these types of shows...

he says: they don't get paid, the show just pays the fee for paternity tests, hotels and transportation....

but i'm sayin, in cases like the lie detector test; what would posess all these idiots to go on the show and take lie detector tests (knowing they will fail) and get embarrassed... WHERE'sS THE INCENTIVE?

and in cases like "The First 48" what would possess a snitch to allow them to use they're likeness on national TV besides money or a reduction in sentencing maybe?

same with Cheaters, you get caught and embarrassed and you still allow them to use your likeness/face ......... no blur? wtf ... they GOTTA be gettin SOMETHING out the deal

anybody know any facts on this?

8 comments for "Do people get money for Maury, The First 48, Cheaters., etc..?"

6 years ago '05        #2
Fresh|B 886 heat pts886
space
space
$41,923 | Props total: 15911 15911
@ n*ggas Getting Paid To Be Snitchin On First 48.

I Doubt They Giving Them n*ggas Cash or Deals On That Show. Maybe Maury and Cheaters.

Hold Up...What You Doin Tryin Sign Up For First 48
 02-22-2011, 03:28 PM         #3
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chaboiB said:
Me n a friend of mine have this discussion all the time about whether or not people get money for bein on these types of shows...

he says: they don't get paid, the show just pays the fee for paternity tests, hotels and transportation....

but i'm sayin, in cases like the lie detector test; what would posess all these idiots to go on the show and take lie detector tests (knowing they will fail) and get embarrassed... WHERE'sS THE INCENTIVE?

and in cases like "The First 48" what would possess a snitch to allow them to use they're likeness on national TV besides money or a reduction in sentencing maybe?

same with Cheaters, you get caught and embarrassed and you still allow them to use your likeness/face ......... no blur? wtf ... they GOTTA be gettin SOMETHING out the deal

anybody know any facts on this?
1. You have to understand that these shows have written scripts and set solutions.

2. You have to understand that humans gravitate towards attention, the camera a.ssists this urgent need regardless of what you portray behind it (insert negative stereotype ie. 'slut' or 'thug').
 6 years ago '07        #4
Ham Rove 3502 heat pts3502
space
space
space
$54,453 | Props total: 16238 16238
yeah this girl i know was on the steve wilkos show s**t was so funny. she was on there cause supposedly her bf hit her in the face while she was sleeping cause he saw her posts.lutty pics on facebook ha. she said she got $200
 6 years ago '04        #5
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I worked for a talk show I won't call by name, just know it formerly was filmed in Chicago... We didn't pay people to be on the show, they got a free trip to Chicago, all expense paid... only thing we couldnt buy for them was alcohol, everything else was paid for.. We also could reimburse them if they had a job for the time off they had to be on the show... Which was normally around 2 days...

Last edited by Nu Tymez; 02-22-2011 at 09:19 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #6
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30
space
space
$12,112 | Props total: 2 2
 Fresh Whyte said:

I Doubt They Giving Them n*ggas Cash or Deals On That Show. Maybe Maury and Cheaters.

it's 2011 enough with the dumbass snitch stuff

s**t has always been dumb, don't commit the crime if you can't do the time, people will always "rat" or "snitch" be legit and don't worry, can't get mad at people doing something legit to get paid
 02-23-2011, 09:55 AM         #7
chaboiB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for clearing this up a little bit for me

Fresh Whyte said:

you're not very smart are u...

i pretty much said why do some snitches blur their face and disguise there voice... and some dont (i would a.ssume they would ALL want there face blurred)? do the ones that allow u to see there face get paid?

think about the question before giving a foolish answer
 6 years ago '06        #8
marcusaka50 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$26,629 | Props total: 3509 3509
cheaters show is fake so they get paid

Maury I dont think it is all fake but some of it is and some of them get paid.

48 I dont know.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 1 - China To Trump: "Good Luck Bringing Jobs back To U.S."
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
183 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
343 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
134 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
154 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy