SMH... Iverson Watches All Star Game at Club, By Himself

most viewed right now
 262
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
ClevelandRay 
space
avatar space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
I believe it - when you have money you have fans, not friends. Not only that but the dude isn't playing anymore. It's not like he is Michael Jordan, and not only that dude had a bad rep in the streets because of his attitude. Now he no longer has his fame as he once did so why would people react to him? T-Mac was cold 5 years ago and now he is on Detroit and barely spoken of.

You can be a fan but don't play yourself to believe when the lights go out on your career that people will stay around like they once did. You can only treat people bad for so long before people don't want to be bothered with you.

Oh - and he has a family, so if he was alone he decided it on his own. If he wished he was in the allstar game he should have accepted his role off the bench. He was a great basketball player but he was and seeems like he still isn't the brightest bulb in the box.
 7 years ago '04        #42
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 primetime said:
top 10 dead or alive :agreement6:
guess you just started watching the nba in 2002?
 7 years ago '06        #43
ClevelandRay 
space
avatar space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 dopemcee said:
man its mindblowing how quick folks would tear you down from the top....and turn on you...



i mean its just amazing .
Turn on you????
isn't this the same dude who was on a team and complained he wasn't starting and he wasn't playing well to begin with?
it's more mindblowing how people forget how many times this man though he was bigger than his team and the game all together?

He disliked coach Maurice Cheeks and pouted when the 76ers would not listen to his input about changes in the organization. The franchise player and the franchise had enough of each other and there was no turning back.

He also made no attempts to make peace with Cheeks, the coach he once openly lobbied the front office to hire.

The two hadn't spoken since the trade. After all, Cheeks was the one who banished Iverson from a game against Washington last year shortly before the deal and the one who was embarrassed in the 2006 season finale when A.I failed to show on fan appreciation night.

He fought with coaches, skipped practices, and admittedly could be a selfish ballhog.

Iverson was contrite about the mistakes he made in Philadelphia, sorry that he never controlled his emotions or took total responsibility for the blow ups that led to the hard times.

"I was 21 years old from the projects. I never had nothing," he said. "I didn't know what it was like to have a $100, better yet a million. I had my ups and downs, I made bad mistakes and I felt like I paid for those mistakes and I learned from them." but he never really did.


You can never change the past no matter how hard you try.
 7 years ago '04        #44
BobTheBuilder 
space
avatar space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 217 217
so since when was not going to the all star game a bad thing, yall making it seem like every big superstar that wasnt in the game is supposed to be there, only people worried bout another n*gga going to the all-star game must be a groupie, s**t he a regular dude just chillin nuttin wrong with that, they mad cause he in the club in sweats but what other n*gga is in there with sweats, so this is whats good in the hood we go n tweet cause a n*gga in the club instead of at all-star like its mandatory he be there
 7 years ago '05        #45
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
look at all these hoodrats in a f**ken club s**tting on AI, i'm riding with the answer on this one.
 7 years ago '06        #46
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 972 972
Ivo dat dude they tryin to keep a real OG down real or fake leave homie Be cuz
 7 years ago '06        #47
bran 146 heat pts146
space
avatar space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4 4
Guaranteed if he was on the ballot this year he would got voted a starter
 7 years ago '10        #48
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 15682 15682
 ClevelandRay said:
Turn on you????
isn't this the same dude who was on a team and complained he wasn't starting and he wasn't playing well to begin with?
it's more mindblowing how people forget how many times this man though he was bigger than his team and the game all together?

He disliked coach Maurice Cheeks and pouted when the 76ers would not listen to his input about changes in the organization. The franchise player and the franchise had enough of each other and there was no turning back.

He also made no attempts to make peace with Cheeks, the coach he once openly lobbied the front office to hire.

The two hadn't spoken since the trade. After all, Cheeks was the one who banished Iverson from a game against Washington last year shortly before the deal and the one who was embarrassed in the 2006 season finale when A.I failed to show on fan appreciation night.

He fought with coaches, skipped practices, and admittedly could be a selfish ballhog.

Iverson was contrite about the mistakes he made in Philadelphia, sorry that he never controlled his emotions or took total responsibility for the blow ups that led to the hard times.

"I was 21 years old from the projects. I never had nothing," he said. "I didn't know what it was like to have a $100, better yet a million. I had my ups and downs, I made bad mistakes and I felt like I paid for those mistakes and I learned from them." but he never really did.


You can never change the past no matter how hard you try.

I agree, but what does any of his off the ocurt issues have to do wit ppl clownin him lik he was a scrub or something n the league. If it was me, Im bout to get that autograph, not go in on him.
 02-22-2011, 03:18 PM         #49
dizzydev513 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who really cares
 7 years ago '05        #50
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 7 years ago '10        #51
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900


@ n*ggas not wanting to believe this s**t
 7 years ago '04        #52
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Bart Pimpson said:


@ n*ggas not wanting to believe this s**t
thats my favorite player




 7 years ago '06        #53
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4825 4825
i believe the s**t

some chick i went to school with who was in atl this weekend

made a post that allen iverson was in the velvet room

she would have no reason to lie about the s**t

and if he was i dont see whats so wrong with it


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #54
bi0 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,592 | Props total: 1152 1152
Groupies got no shame.... and we still love em...
 02-22-2011, 04:08 PM         #55
Mex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 "SS" said:
i believe the s**t

some chick i went to school with who was in atl this weekend

made a post that allen iverson was in the velvet room

she would have no reason to lie about the s**t

and if he was i dont see whats so wrong with it


[pic - click to view]

my n*gga, how you gonna blank out everything but your facebook url & the top title... clearly showing your name and where we can reach you at. ... we are watching you
 7 years ago '08        #56
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
avatar space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9034 9034
Who cares if he goes it alone?
 7 years ago '08        #57
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 JayDawn said:
AI my dude but
i'd rather have AI than dramatic a.ss melo
laying on the court while the game is still going on? and the n*gga is the one claiming the team is not contending, it's cause his a.ss to busy being a diva. How you drop 50pts and still lose?
 7 years ago '06        #58
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4825 4825
 Mex said:
my n*gga, how you gonna blank out everything but your facebook url & the top title... clearly showing your name and where we can reach you at. ... we are watching you
thats the chick who posted the info not mines i really dont care but i was just tryin to be respectful and block her s**t out
 7 years ago '07        #59
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
i dont see whats sad about chilling in a club and relaxing by yourself
 7 years ago '10        #60
Dun Dada 
space
avatar space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
Niccas stay hating on AI. f**k em let this man live. One of the best lil men to ever play the game dude had nothing but heart and sacrificed his body on a nightly basis. He deserves alot more respect. Shi sometimes u just feelin like being alone and sippin, do u AI.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy