Carmelo Traded to Knicks (Finalized Tomorrow per Alan Hahn)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #501
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,425 | Props total: 25056 25056
 Tommy_Bunz said:
30 pages? We have alot of Knicks fans out there.
...Aint That Many Now. Alot n*ggas Just Posting To Say KNICKS LOST

For My n*gga Melo.....Damnit n*gga You Should of Stayed. That Lala pus*y Does Wonder I See....

I'm Still A Big Melo Fan...Wish That n*gga The Best.
 7 years ago '07        #502
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Tommy_Bunz said:
30 pages? We have alot of Knicks fans out there.
Nah it's a lot of cats hating thats all and knick fans stating there stance on the hate
 7 years ago '04        #503
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
so they did all this to finish what 4th or 5th in the east and a 2nd round exit at best? coulda got the n*gga and kept the team had they waited a few more months? lol this s**t is gonna be comical
 7 years ago '04        #504
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
funny how all you NY fans think the Knicks are going all the way with Melo and Stoudermire and no one else LOL the same people that been hating bout the Big 3 in Miami now celebrating the big 2 in NY ol flaky a.ss kniccas
 7 years ago '04        #505
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
*believes these Knicks fans actually have their heads deep enough in their a.sses to actually think this thread is like this because its the Knicks and not because Melo got traded*
 7 years ago '09        #506
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
thats a good look for Melo, congrats man
 02-22-2011, 02:34 PM         #507
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nuggets got a ton of tpe's...and we reportedly got none..

Nuggets Will Receive Four Traded Player Exceptions, One A League Record $17.15M
Feb 22, 2011 14:32 PM EST

The Nuggets will acquire four traded player exceptions in their Carmelo Anthony trade with the Knicks, one of which will be the largest ever.

Denver will essentially trade the contract of Chauncey Billups for the contracts of Raymond Felton, Danilo Gallinari, Timofey Mozgov and Wilson Chandler.

The Nuggets will receive traded player exceptions for Renaldo Balkman, Shelden Williams and Anthony Carter.

The traded player exception for Anthony will be worth approximately $17.15M and is greater than any other in NBA history.

Denver will also acquire a traded player exception worth $1.675M and two for $854k.

The Knicks will not receive a traded player exception from Minnesota. Eddy Curry and Anthony Randolph are absorbed by the Wolves using their cap space and by sending Corey Brewer to New York in exchange.

Teams can use traded player exceptions in trades to absorb salary without sending comparable contracts in exchange.

The Cavaliers, Raptors and Jazz received substantial traded player exceptions during the 2010 offseason when they participated in sign-and-trade deals involving LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Carlos Boozer respectively.
Via Christopher Reina/RealGM
Carmelo Anthony, Denver Nuggets, New York Knicks, NBA, NBA Trade Rumor, NBA Misc Rumor

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/211261/Nuggets_Will_Receive_Four_Traded_Player_Exceptions _One_A_League_Record_$1715M#ixzz1Eip4velO
 7 years ago '06        #508
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Told you there was no way we were getting back a TPE of any significance.
 02-22-2011, 02:36 PM         #509
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

i figured that..i mean i know khan,and donnie are friends...but they aren't f**king.....s**t we didn't even get a 1st from minny either..
 7 years ago '10        #510
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,356 | Props total: 9607 9607
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
 HotepSuns said:
i figured that..i mean i know khan,and donnie are friends...but they aren't f**king.....s**t we didn't even get a 1st from minny either..

[pic - click to view]

"Yall mad?"
 7 years ago '05        #511
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas love to hate on us, damn.

Mad we're loyal to our team.
 02-22-2011, 03:33 PM         #512
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
NY Won The east has taken the power back and is now the power conference which is great cause my team is in the west ayeeeeeeeeeeee
Power conference or not, east still can't win s**t when it comes to AS games.
 7 years ago '04        #513
msneezie31 
space
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not going to read all 30 pages of responses in this thread, so sue me if I'm being repetitive. Just putting in my two cents.

Not sure why any Knicks fan would be interested in bringing Melo to New York, especially considering the cost.

1)Raymond Felton
2)Danilo Gallinari
3)Wilson Chandler
4)Timofey Mozgov
5)2014 1st round draft pick
6)Golden State's 2nd round picks in 2012/2013
7)dealing Randolph for Brewer
8)dealing Felton for Billups, getting 8 years older and getting back a player who makes TWICE as much next year

ALL for a player they were basically going to get anyways considering Melo has expressed his interest and only named ONE team he'd accept a trade to throughout this whole fiasco. They practically would have ended up losing Chandler for Melo considering Chandler is a free agent next year, as in Melo. Who in the f**k were they bidding against to get this done?

So now they are looking at Billups/Fields/Anthony/Stoudemire/Turiaf as a starting lineup, and like you can really count on Turiaf to hold up in the long run. With Douglas, Walker, Shawne Williams, Sheldon Williams, Brewer, Balkman and Anthony Carter coming off the bench?? I don't see how this makes them any better than the Celtics, Magic, Bulls or Heat. And considering what I call a weak FA class next year, where the top FA's are David West, Z-Bo, Aaron Brooks, Mo Williams and Marc Gasol, I don't see where they are going to hit gold next year to take the next step either.
 7 years ago '07        #514
Chief|m 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$22,323 | Props total: 2064 2064
 msneezie31 said:
I'm not going to read all 30 pages of responses in this thread, so sue me if I'm being repetitive. Just putting in my two cents.

Not sure why any Knicks fan would be interested in bringing Melo to New York, especially considering the cost.

1)Raymond Felton
2)Danilo Gallinari
3)Wilson Chandler
4)Timofey Mozgov
5)2014 1st round draft pick
6)Golden State's 2nd round picks in 2012/2013
7)dealing Randolph for Brewer
8)dealing Felton for Billups, getting 8 years older and getting back a player who makes TWICE as much next year

ALL for a player they were basically going to get anyways considering Melo has expressed his interest and only named ONE team he'd accept a trade to throughout this whole fiasco. They practically would have ended up losing Chandler for Melo considering Chandler is a free agent next year, as in Melo. Who in the f**k were they bidding against to get this done?

So now they are looking at Billups/Fields/Anthony/Stoudemire/Turiaf as a starting lineup, and like you can really count on Turiaf to hold up in the long run. With Douglas, Walker, Shawne Williams, Sheldon Williams, Brewer, Balkman and Anthony Carter coming off the bench?? I don't see how this makes them any better than the Celtics, Magic, Bulls or Heat. And considering what I call a weak FA class next year, where the top FA's are David West, Z-Bo, Aaron Brooks, Mo Williams and Marc Gasol, I don't see where they are going to hit gold next year to take the next step either.
maybe you should have read some, you would have known that the reason they made the trade is cause melo wanted his money and if his money were coming via new jersey, so be it he was going to go there

this is why new york made the trade
 7 years ago '07        #515
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Mista Mizatti said:
*believes these Knicks fans actually have their heads deep enough in their a.sses to actually think this thread is like this because its the Knicks and not because Melo got traded*
its a combination of both
 7 years ago '04        #516
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
not that much better than Denver in my opinion

97 - 24 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 80% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 02-22-2011, 10:26 PM         #517
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood_Rich said:
not that much better than Denver in my opinion
Dont think it's as good as Denver's team. But my n*gga kobe told melo to get out of colorado asap. He does what kobe tell's him to do.
 02-23-2011, 06:15 AM         #518
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i had been at my brothers for the past 3 days and hadnt paid attention to the news. then i turn that s**t on and im like oh s**tTTTTTTT ITS OVER
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago