Carmelo Traded to Knicks (Finalized Tomorrow per Alan Hahn)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #501
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 Tommy_Bunz said:
30 pages? We have alot of Knicks fans out there.
Nah it's a lot of cats hating thats all and knick fans stating there stance on the hate
 7 years ago '04        #502
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,078 | Props total: 128 128
so they did all this to finish what 4th or 5th in the east and a 2nd round exit at best? coulda got the n*gga and kept the team had they waited a few more months? lol this s**t is gonna be comical
 7 years ago '04        #503
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 292 292
funny how all you NY fans think the Knicks are going all the way with Melo and Stoudermire and no one else LOL the same people that been hating bout the Big 3 in Miami now celebrating the big 2 in NY ol flaky a.ss kniccas
 7 years ago '04        #504
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,509 | Props total: 996 996
*believes these Knicks fans actually have their heads deep enough in their a.sses to actually think this thread is like this because its the Knicks and not because Melo got traded*
 7 years ago '09        #505
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,151 | Props total: 1126 1126
thats a good look for Melo, congrats man
 02-22-2011, 01:34 PM         #506
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nuggets got a ton of tpe's...and we reportedly got none..

Nuggets Will Receive Four Traded Player Exceptions, One A League Record $17.15M
Feb 22, 2011 14:32 PM EST

The Nuggets will acquire four traded player exceptions in their Carmelo Anthony trade with the Knicks, one of which will be the largest ever.

Denver will essentially trade the contract of Chauncey Billups for the contracts of Raymond Felton, Danilo Gallinari, Timofey Mozgov and Wilson Chandler.

The Nuggets will receive traded player exceptions for Renaldo Balkman, Shelden Williams and Anthony Carter.

The traded player exception for Anthony will be worth approximately $17.15M and is greater than any other in NBA history.

Denver will also acquire a traded player exception worth $1.675M and two for $854k.

The Knicks will not receive a traded player exception from Minnesota. Eddy Curry and Anthony Randolph are absorbed by the Wolves using their cap space and by sending Corey Brewer to New York in exchange.

Teams can use traded player exceptions in trades to absorb salary without sending comparable contracts in exchange.

The Cavaliers, Raptors and Jazz received substantial traded player exceptions during the 2010 offseason when they participated in sign-and-trade deals involving LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Carlos Boozer respectively.
Via Christopher Reina/RealGM
Carmelo Anthony, Denver Nuggets, New York Knicks, NBA, NBA Trade Rumor, NBA Misc Rumor

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/211261/Nuggets_Will_Receive_Four_Traded_Player_Exceptions _One_A_League_Record_$1715M#ixzz1Eip4velO
 7 years ago '06        #507
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Told you there was no way we were getting back a TPE of any significance.
 02-22-2011, 01:36 PM         #508
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

i figured that..i mean i know khan,and donnie are friends...but they aren't f**king.....s**t we didn't even get a 1st from minny either..
 7 years ago '10        #509
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$16,349 | Props total: 12290 12290
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
 HotepSuns said:
i figured that..i mean i know khan,and donnie are friends...but they aren't f**king.....s**t we didn't even get a 1st from minny either..

[pic - click to view]

"Yall mad?"
 7 years ago '05        #510
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 1 1
n*ggas love to hate on us, damn.

Mad we're loyal to our team.
 02-22-2011, 02:33 PM         #511
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
NY Won The east has taken the power back and is now the power conference which is great cause my team is in the west ayeeeeeeeeeeee
Power conference or not, east still can't win s**t when it comes to AS games.
 7 years ago '04        #512
msneezie31 
space
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not going to read all 30 pages of responses in this thread, so sue me if I'm being repetitive. Just putting in my two cents.

Not sure why any Knicks fan would be interested in bringing Melo to New York, especially considering the cost.

1)Raymond Felton
2)Danilo Gallinari
3)Wilson Chandler
4)Timofey Mozgov
5)2014 1st round draft pick
6)Golden State's 2nd round picks in 2012/2013
7)dealing Randolph for Brewer
8)dealing Felton for Billups, getting 8 years older and getting back a player who makes TWICE as much next year

ALL for a player they were basically going to get anyways considering Melo has expressed his interest and only named ONE team he'd accept a trade to throughout this whole fiasco. They practically would have ended up losing Chandler for Melo considering Chandler is a free agent next year, as in Melo. Who in the f**k were they bidding against to get this done?

So now they are looking at Billups/Fields/Anthony/Stoudemire/Turiaf as a starting lineup, and like you can really count on Turiaf to hold up in the long run. With Douglas, Walker, Shawne Williams, Sheldon Williams, Brewer, Balkman and Anthony Carter coming off the bench?? I don't see how this makes them any better than the Celtics, Magic, Bulls or Heat. And considering what I call a weak FA class next year, where the top FA's are David West, Z-Bo, Aaron Brooks, Mo Williams and Marc Gasol, I don't see where they are going to hit gold next year to take the next step either.
 7 years ago '07        #513
Chief|m 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
$24,021 | Props total: 2487 2487
 msneezie31 said:
I'm not going to read all 30 pages of responses in this thread, so sue me if I'm being repetitive. Just putting in my two cents.

Not sure why any Knicks fan would be interested in bringing Melo to New York, especially considering the cost.

1)Raymond Felton
2)Danilo Gallinari
3)Wilson Chandler
4)Timofey Mozgov
5)2014 1st round draft pick
6)Golden State's 2nd round picks in 2012/2013
7)dealing Randolph for Brewer
8)dealing Felton for Billups, getting 8 years older and getting back a player who makes TWICE as much next year

ALL for a player they were basically going to get anyways considering Melo has expressed his interest and only named ONE team he'd accept a trade to throughout this whole fiasco. They practically would have ended up losing Chandler for Melo considering Chandler is a free agent next year, as in Melo. Who in the f**k were they bidding against to get this done?

So now they are looking at Billups/Fields/Anthony/Stoudemire/Turiaf as a starting lineup, and like you can really count on Turiaf to hold up in the long run. With Douglas, Walker, Shawne Williams, Sheldon Williams, Brewer, Balkman and Anthony Carter coming off the bench?? I don't see how this makes them any better than the Celtics, Magic, Bulls or Heat. And considering what I call a weak FA class next year, where the top FA's are David West, Z-Bo, Aaron Brooks, Mo Williams and Marc Gasol, I don't see where they are going to hit gold next year to take the next step either.
maybe you should have read some, you would have known that the reason they made the trade is cause melo wanted his money and if his money were coming via new jersey, so be it he was going to go there

this is why new york made the trade
 7 years ago '07        #514
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 Mista Mizatti said:
*believes these Knicks fans actually have their heads deep enough in their a.sses to actually think this thread is like this because its the Knicks and not because Melo got traded*
its a combination of both
 7 years ago '04        #515
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,241 | Props total: 758 758
not that much better than Denver in my opinion

189 - 58 STRK: 6 w in a row WIN PCT: 76% 24 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 02-22-2011, 09:26 PM         #516
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood_Rich said:
not that much better than Denver in my opinion
Dont think it's as good as Denver's team. But my n*gga kobe told melo to get out of colorado asap. He does what kobe tell's him to do.
 02-23-2011, 05:15 AM         #517
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i had been at my brothers for the past 3 days and hadnt paid attention to the news. then i turn that s**t on and im like oh s**tTTTTTTT ITS OVER
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago