Carmelo Traded to Knicks (Finalized Tomorrow per Alan Hahn)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #481
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
wth is the nba becoming...they should just start cutting teams now because all the all stars are going to be on about 10 certain teams for now on...dudes have no integrity...afraid they can't win it on their own so they bounce...
 7 years ago '04        #482
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 luv4music said:
dude i usually agree with most of ur posts but that is f**king ridiculous

how can a 2nd round draft pick be overrated?

he leads all guards in rebounds, in his first f**king year, and is known as they dude to hit those clutch buckets we need at the right time

he'll never be an all-star, but that is the type of player u need to win a ring
REALLY THO? You would really rather have Fields over Chandler? Common now, Chandler had some 30 pts plus games, and had solid games with 2 steals, 3 blocks types games. Chandler could be an All-Star EASILY if he gets playing time (look at his early games in NY this season when Mike D actually played him...crazy stats, almost equal to Amare's. Imagine if he was on a team like the Raptors. Anyways, I would take Chandler over Fields ANYDAY, I get he's 2nd round, maybe overrated was a bad word? But he is nothing compared to Chandler and his upside is very low...not impressed.
 7 years ago '04        #483
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19611 19611
 breakdowny2j said:
his upside is really low? 11/7 and 52%/40% shooting from 3 with good defense in his ROOKIE season. He's a rookie who already plays like a veteran, he doesn't have any real weakness in his game..he's a model of consistency..he finds a lot of ways to impact the game.

He might not be as talented as Wilson, but he's a better shooter and an overall solid at every aspect of the game..but unlike Wilson, he doesn't need the ball as much to be effective. That's the way to win, having the right roleplayers around your superstars.

Your right though, he's not going to be as good as Kobe..what a scrub. You probably think Shane Battier is a scrub too..it's not about whos more talented, it's about who makes you a better basketball team. On this squad, Fields is a better fit..
 02-22-2011, 05:59 AM         #484
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got a feeling.... felton & chandler will be back in nyc
 7 years ago '04        #485
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I still dont quiet understand why Melo just didn't wait...Well, I understand why because of the extension, but the Knicks basically just blew up their team and gave up some good 2nd tier, 3rd tier talent to get him...

They are basically the NY Nuggets now . Great for the Knicks in the long run, but they are gonna need more than Melo and Amare to compete with Boston/Orlando/Miami/Atlanta for the next few years.
 7 years ago '05        #486
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 omega_red536 said:
got a feeling.... felton & chandler will be back in nyc

Not chandler for sure, I could see felton.
 02-22-2011, 06:14 AM         #487
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got rid of eddy currys a.ss finally

love this deal more than ever strictly to get rid of that f**got
 7 years ago '10        #488
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
C - Ronny Turiaf
Earl Barron

We can pickup C's & PG's in the free agency or in trades. What else would you like to know kind sir or is your mind already made up that the knicks will regret this trade in 5-10 years & have no pieces to surround them?
You just made my point..Turiaf and Barron?

And there is no money for free agency...Carlos Arroyo isn't D Will or CP3
 02-22-2011, 06:23 AM         #489
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
so if he signs tomorrow when is his first game???? because right now all these damn knick tickets are cheap as f**k for floor seats im about to order right now
milwaukee on wednesday is his first home game more than likely

then he gets to drop 50 on the cavs on friday but then lose by 50 to miami on sunday unfortunately

i still ike this deal though for the future
 7 years ago '04        #490
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 breakdowny2j said:
Fields?

People are trying to pretend like Billups is Derek Fisher.
I watched EVERY game Billups played for 4-5 straight years, watched him make my Pistons contenders for 4-5 straight years and watched him win a championship. I know how good Bliiups is in a half court offense where he dictates the pace, but in a system where he's the 3rd or 4th offensive option that is running down the floor for 48 minutes a game? Chauncey wont thrive like you hope he will...

And Chauncey WANTS to be in Denver to end his career...I bet he finds his way back there before 2012...
 7 years ago '04        #491
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 breakdowny2j said:
What offense did you think he ran in Denver?

The type of offense we run isn't that different from Denver especially in terms of pace. It's more predicated on ball movement than Denver for sure..but in terms of pace?...
And what has Denver won exactly?

Chauncey in Detroit > Chauncey anywhere else. It's not worth debating this. He took the Pistons to 6 straight years of Eastern Conference finals, and back to back NBA Finals appearances. The Pistons did him a solid sending him to Denver. Thats the only other place he wanted to play.

I'm just telling you, don't expect Detroit Piston's Chauncey to magically pop up in NYC. There is a reason he played for 5 different teams before getting to Detroit in 02...I bet the Knicks get rid of him at the end of this season so he can go back to Denver and end his career

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 02-22-2011 at 07:02 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #492
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1371 1371
Denver is the highest scoring team in the NBA....Billups will be fine. The Knicks aren't sprinting up the court every possession lol.. Knicks got a total steal by getting Melo and Big Shot.
 7 years ago '07        #493
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 TheMagicMan said:
I watched EVERY game Billups played for 4-5 straight years, watched him make my Pistons contenders for 4-5 straight years and watched him win a championship. I know how good Bliiups is in a half court offense where he dictates the pace, but in a system where he's the 3rd or 4th offensive option that is running down the floor for 48 minutes a game? Chauncey wont thrive like you hope he will...

And Chauncey WANTS to be in Denver to end his career...I bet he finds his way back there before 2012...

This n*gga is on dust

Knicks Lost
 02-22-2011, 07:42 AM         #494
bklynmr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We Gonna Need Some New Big Men To Come Off The Bench To Fill Randolph And Mazgov Spots.. Other Than That..The Knicks Won
 7 years ago '07        #495
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 JaeRell said:
Chandler was gone anyway. The Knicks weren't going to pay him the money he was asking for to stay.
if you had a choice between 2 b**ches that both had a fat a.ss..1 had a car and a job but the other one had no job or car which would you choose?

7 years ago '07        #496
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,857 | Props total: 660 660
Knicks still gone lose...
 7 years ago '07        #497
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 436 436
 GrezyNclean said:
Knicks still gone lose...

:mj2::mj2:
 7 years ago '07        #498
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Hold That said:
I just realized something looking at the contracts comming back to NYC.. You guys are getting a very s**tty Renaldo Balkman contract back and he's locked in for the next 3 years..
In 2012, Melo and Amare will count approx 39.5 million against the cap. Balkman is 1.7 million and 8 cap holds count 3.92 million. Thats a total of 45.12. Salary cap is currently 58 million.

That leaves 12.88 million available for CP3 or Deron. Each of those guys is eligible to receive a first year salary of over 18 million.

Over the course of a 6 year deal they would be giving up 39 million dollars. Endorsements aren't going to make that up.

I'm not even factoring Feilds extention which will lower the 12million that you have to offer..

Damn. And the Salary cap might be lower next year so thats even more f**ked up, I guess Ford was right Deron and CP3 really aren't a option..
Look at this d!ck....You and Ford got a copy of the CBA I can read...I swear the hate in the media and on here for the knicks is f**kin ridiculous (Rza Voice)
 02-22-2011, 10:18 AM         #499
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
Look at this d!ck....You and Ford got a copy of the CBA I can read...I swear the hate in the media and on here for the knicks is f**kin ridiculous (Rza Voice)

30 pages? We have alot of Knicks fans out there.
 7 years ago '05        #500
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
NY Won The east has taken the power back and is now the power conference which is great cause my team is in the west ayeeeeeeeeeeee
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago