Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Mega Movie List: Movies Coming Out In the Future (2011-2016)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
141 viewing
Image inside not so little bbw audrey little :cp3datass:
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
108 viewing
Image inside 6 Startling Things About Sex Farms During Slavery That You May Not Know
238 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
93 viewing
NFL Cam Newton the face of the NFL with the walk off :mjlol:
411 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
82 viewing
Video inside USHER tries 2 Snap Chat WIT Beyonce & JiGGA But J has no IDEA what the ..
72 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)
 


let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Props w/ the most Props:  0
Slaps w/ the most Slaps:  0
 Mega Movie List: Movies Coming Out In the Future (2011-2016)
Old 5 years agoclass of '11 - away - #1
39259 pageviews
48 comments


GetuOne 73 heat pts73 space
avatar space
space
$4,480 | POWERFUL

MOVIES ARE NOT IN RELEASE ORDER, JUST BY CATEGORIZED BY YEAR
LAST UPDATED FEBRUARY 20, 2011


2011

30 Minutes or Less (2011)
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (2011)
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked (2011)
Anguish (2011)
Anonymous (2011)
Area 51 (2011)
Army of Two (2011)
Attack of the k!ller Tomatoes! (2011)
Battle Royale (2011)
World Invasion: Battle LA (2011)
Baywatch (2011)
Bazooka Joe (2011)
Bridesmaids (2011)
Brothers in Arms (2011)
Candy Land (2011)
Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
Cars 2 (2011)
Castlevania (2011)
Child's Play (2011)
Clock Tower (2011)
Conan the Barbarian (2011)
Cowboys & Aliens (2011)
Coxblocker (2011)
deathlok (2011)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules (2011)
Dragon Hunter: Legend of the Hidden City (2011)
DragonMan and the Poseidon Encounter (2011)
Dredd (2011)
Duke Nukem (2011)
Earthworm Jim (2011)
Fast Five (2011)
Final Destination 5 (2011)
Footloose (2011)
Gamers (2011)
Gilligan's Island (2011)
Grayskull (2011)
Green Lantern (2011)
Hall Pass (2011)
Halloween III (2011)
Hamlet (2011)
Hannibal the Conqueror (2011)
Happy Feet 2 in 3D (2011)
Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011)
Hercules (2011)
Hercules: The Beginning (2011)
Hobo with a Shotgun (2011)
Hoodwinked Too! Hood VS. Evil (2011)
I, Frankenstein (2011)
Immortals (2011)
Infamous (2011)
Johnny English Reborn (2011)
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (2011)
Juiced (2011)
Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)
Locke & Key (2011)
Luke Cage (2011)
Marvin the Martian (2011)
Max Steel (2011)
Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)
Moby d!ck (2011)
My Idiot Brother (2011)
National Treasure 3 (2011)
Not Another Not Another Movie (2011)
Paranormal Activity 3 (2011)
Paul (2011)
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)
Puss in Boots (2011)
Rango (2011)
Real Steel (2011)
Rio (2011)
Rise of the Apes (2011)
Scary Movie 5 (2011)
Scream 4 (2011)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011)
Silent Hill: Revelation 3D (2011)
Sinbad: The Fifth Voyage (2011)
Sleeping Beauty (2011)
Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World (2011)
Sucker Punch (2011)
Super 8 (2011)
Super Troopers 2 (2011)
The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn (2011)
The Beaver (2011)
The Blob (2011)
The Cabin in the Woods (2011)
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair (2011)
The Doom Patrol (2011)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)
The Hands of Shang-Chi (2011)
The Hangover Part II (2011)
The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011)
The Muppets (2011)
The Return of Captain Kidd (2011)
The Rum Diary (2011)
The Smurfs (2011)
The Strangers 2 (2011)
The Suffering (2011)
The Tall Man (2011)
The Three Musketeers (2011)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
The Water Warriors (2011)
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (2011)
Thor (2011)
Tom and Jerry (2011)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)
Untitled Chronicles of Ridd!ck Sequel (2011)
Untitled Pee-Wee-Herman Pic (2011)
Wanted 2 (2011)
Warriors (2011)
Wild Hogs 2: Bachelor Ride (2011)
Win Win (2011)
Winnie the Pooh (2011)
X-Men: First Class (2011)
xXx: The Return of Xander Cage (2011)
Your Highness (2011)
Zombieland 2 (2011)

2012

24 (2012)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 (2012)
American Pie 4 (2012)
Arrested Development (2012)
Asteroids (2012)
Bad Boys 3 (2012)
Battleship (2012)
Bond 23 (2012)
Brave (2012)
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (2012)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2012)
Constantine 2 (2012)
Damn Yankees (2012)
Dark Shadows (2012)
Deadpool (2012)
Die Hard 5 (2012)
Doctor Strange (2012)
DragonMan: Face of the Unknown (2012)
Driver (2012)
Enchanted 2 (2012)
Excalibur (2012)
Flash Gordon (2012)
Frankenstein (2012)
Friends with Kids (2012)
Gambit (2012)
Gatchaman (2012)
Gears of War (2012)
Get Smart 2 (2012)
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (2012)
Ghostbusters III (2012)
Goosebumps (2012)
Gravity (2012)
Hairspray 2 (2012)
Halo (2012)
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters (2012)
Hellraiser (2012)
Hitman 2 (2012)
How Starbucks Saved My Life (2012)
I, Robot 2 (2012)
Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012)
Indiana Jones 5 (2012)
Iron Fist (2012)
Jason and the Argonauts: The Kingdom of Hades (2012)
Jay and Seth vs. the Apocalypse (2012)
John Carter of Mars (2012)
Joust (2012)
Just Cause (2012)
Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall (2012)
King Lear (2012)
Knight Rider (2012)
Kung Fu Hustle 2 (2012)
Lincoln (2012)
Logan's Run (2012)
Looper (2012)
Mad Max: Fury Road (2012)
Madagascar 3 (2012)
Mass Effect (2012)
Men in Black III (2012)
Metal Gear Solid (2012)
Micronauts (2012)
Monsters Inc. 2 (2012)
Nick Fury (2012)
Prometheus (2012)
R.I.P.D. (2012)
Rock of Ages (2012)
Shadow of the Colossus (2012)
Sin City 2 (2012)
Sinbad (2012)
Skyline 2 (2012)
Sober Buddies (2012)
Spy Hunter (2012)
Superman: Man of Steel (2012)
Ted (2012)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
The Avenged (2012)
The Avengers (2012)
The Berenstain Bears (2012)
The Bourne Legacy (2012)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
The Dictator (2012)
The Expendables II (2012)
The Hobbit: Part 1 (2012)
The Jetsons (2012)
The NeverEnding Story (2012)
The Ring 3D (2012)
The Sims (2012)
The Three Stooges (2012)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)
The Wolverine (2012)
Thundercats (2012)
Underworld 4: New Dawn (2012)
Untitled Eddie Murphy/Romeo and Juliet Project (2012)
Untitled G.I. Joe Sequel (2012)
Untitled Lara Croft Tomb Raider Project (2012)
Untitled Lemony Snicket Sequel (2012)
Untitled Les Grossman Project (2012)
Untitled Monopoly Project (2012)
Untitled Ouija Project (2012)
Untitled Star Trek Sequel (2012)
The Adventures of Tintin: Red Rackham's Treasure (2012)
Venom (2012)
Wanted 3 (2012)
Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2 (2012)
World War Z (2012)
Wrath of the Titans (2012)
Yellow Submarine (2012)
Zoolander 2 (2012)

2013

2-Face (2013)
28 Months Later (2013)
Akira (2013)
Alien Legion (2013)
Aquaman (2013)
Austin Powers 4 (2013)
BioShock (2013)
Bizarro Superman (2013)
Black Hole (2013)
Clue (2013)
Creature from the Black Lagoon (2013)
Dead Space (2013)
Despicable Me 2 (2013)
Ender's Game (2013)
Entourage (2013)
Escape from New York (2013)
Evil Dead IV (2013)
Fantastic Four (2013)
Green Lantern 2 (2013)
Gump & Co. (2013)
Hancock 2 (2013)
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2013)
I Am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President (2013)
Independence Day 2 (2013)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral (2013)
Jumper 2 (2013)
Justice League: Mortal (2013)
Kane & Lynch (2013)
Lost Planet (2013)
MacGyver (2013)
Mai, the Psychic Girl (2013)
Maleficent (2013)
Maximum Ride (2013)
Memphis (2013)
Metal Men (2013)
Monsterpocalypse (2013)
Mortal Kombat (2013)
Old School Dos (2013)
One Thousand A.E. (2013)
Oz (2013)
Oz: The Great and Powerful (2013)
Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (2013)
Poltergeist (2013)
Popeye (2013)
Ripley's Believe It or Not! (2013)
RoboCop (2013)
Runaways (2013)
Snow and the Seven (2013)
Splinter Cell (2013)
Stretch Armstrong (2013)
Teen Titans (2013)
The Birds (2013)
The Brazilian Job (2013)
The Devil in the White City (2013)
The Flash (2013)
The Hardy Men (2013)
The Hobbit: Part 2 (2013)
The Karate Kid 2 (2013)
The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt (2013)
The Toxic Avenger (2013)
Top Gun 2 (2013)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2013)
Untitled 12-Year Richard Linklater Project (2013)
Untitled I Am Legend Prequel (2013)
Untitled Sherlock Holmes Project (2013)
Untitled Spawn Reboot (2013)
Untitled Taken Sequel (2013)
Untitled Third Tintin Film (2013)
Warcraft (2013)
Where's Waldo? (2013)
Xerxes (2013)

2014

Ant-Man (2014)
Avatar 2 (2014)
Beverly Hills Cop IV (2014)
Godzilla (2014)
Hercules: The Thracian Wars (2014)
Highlander (2014)
Independence Day 3 (2014)
Kill Bill: Vol. 3 (2014)
King Dork (2014)
Pirates of the Caribbean 6 (2014)
Silver Surfer (2014)
Sub-Mariner (2014)
Terminator 5 (2014)
The Addams Family (2014)
The Punisher (2014)
Untitled Cloverfield Sequel (2014)
Untitled Daredevil Reboot (2014)
Untitled Loch Ness Monster Project (2014)

2015
Avatar 3 (2015)
Wonder Woman (2015)
2016
Battle Angel (2016)


Source: Movies Coming Out in the Near Future

Last edited by GetuOne; 02-21-2011 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: Changing the Title
Reply With Quote

top in section
24 viewing
Captain America Civil War Superbowl TV Spot : Who Side are You on?
86 comments
top in movies/24hrs
top in section
27 viewing
Image inside Take your pick? 4 bad ones one dc/marvel anti hero
11 comments
top in eyecandy/24hrs

Old 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #2
Fillo  space
avatar space
space
$1,137 | 930554
Lots to look forward too, personally hoping on the Metal Gear Solid one being true
Reply With Quote
Old 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
Okay.Player 2 heat pts space
avatar space
space
$1,022 | 1953346
GetuOne said:
MOVIES ARE NOT IN RELEASE ORDER, JUST BY CATEGORIZED BY YEAR
LAST UPDATED FEBRUARY 20, 2011


2011

30 Minutes or Less (2011)
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (2011)
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked (2011)
Anguish (2011)
Anonymous (2011)
Area 51 (2011)
Army of Two (2011)
Attack of the k!ller Tomatoes! (2011)
Battle Royale (2011)
World Invasion: Battle LA (2011)
Baywatch (2011)
Bazooka Joe (2011)
Bridesmaids (2011)
Brothers in Arms (2011)
Candy Land (2011)
Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
Cars 2 (2011)
Castlevania (2011)
Child's Play (2011)
Clock Tower (2011)
Conan the Barbarian (2011)
Cowboys & Aliens (2011)
Coxblocker (2011)
deathlok (2011)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules (2011)
Dragon Hunter: Legend of the Hidden City (2011)
DragonMan and the Poseidon Encounter (2011)
Dredd (2011)
Duke Nukem (2011)
Earthworm Jim (2011)
Fast Five (2011)
Final Destination 5 (2011)
Footloose (2011)
Gamers (2011)
Gilligan's Island (2011)
Grayskull (2011)
Green Lantern (2011)
Hall Pass (2011)
Halloween III (2011)
Hamlet (2011)
Hannibal the Conqueror (2011)
Happy Feet 2 in 3D (2011)
Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011)
Hercules (2011)
Hercules: The Beginning (2011)
Hobo with a Shotgun (2011)
Hoodwinked Too! Hood VS. Evil (2011)
I, Frankenstein (2011)
Immortals (2011)
Infamous (2011)
Johnny English Reborn (2011)
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (2011)
Juiced (2011)
Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)
Locke & Key (2011)
Luke Cage (2011)
Marvin the Martian (2011)
Max Steel (2011)
Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)
Moby d!ck (2011)
My Idiot Brother (2011)
National Treasure 3 (2011)
Not Another Not Another Movie (2011)
Paranormal Activity 3 (2011)
Paul (2011)
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)
Puss in Boots (2011)
Rango (2011)
Real Steel (2011)
Rio (2011)
Rise of the Apes (2011)
Scary Movie 5 (2011)
Scream 4 (2011)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011)
Silent Hill: Revelation 3D (2011)
Sinbad: The Fifth Voyage (2011)
Sleeping Beauty (2011)
Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World (2011)
Sucker Punch (2011)
Super 8 (2011)
Super Troopers 2 (2011)
The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn (2011)
The Beaver (2011)
The Blob (2011)
The Cabin in the Woods (2011)
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair (2011)
The Doom Patrol (2011)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)
The Hands of Shang-Chi (2011)
The Hangover Part II (2011)
The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011)
The Muppets (2011)
The Return of Captain Kidd (2011)
The Rum Diary (2011)
The Smurfs (2011)
The Strangers 2 (2011)
The Suffering (2011)
The Tall Man (2011)
The Three Musketeers (2011)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
The Water Warriors (2011)
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (2011)
Thor (2011)
Tom and Jerry (2011)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)
Untitled Chronicles of Ridd!ck Sequel (2011)
Untitled Pee-Wee-Herman Pic (2011)
Wanted 2 (2011)
Warriors (2011)
Wild Hogs 2: Bachelor Ride (2011)
Win Win (2011)
Winnie the Pooh (2011)
X-Men: First Class (2011)
xXx: The Return of Xander Cage (2011)
Your Highness (2011)
Zombieland 2 (2011)

2012

24 (2012)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 (2012)
American Pie 4 (2012)
Arrested Development (2012)
Asteroids (2012)
Bad Boys 3 (2012)
Battleship (2012)
Bond 23 (2012)
Brave (2012)
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (2012)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2012)
Constantine 2 (2012)
Damn Yankees (2012)
Dark Shadows (2012)
Deadpool (2012)
Die Hard 5 (2012)
Doctor Strange (2012)
DragonMan: Face of the Unknown (2012)
Driver (2012)
Enchanted 2 (2012)
Excalibur (2012)
Flash Gordon (2012)
Frankenstein (2012)
Friends with Kids (2012)
Gambit (2012)
Gatchaman (2012)
Gears of War (2012)
Get Smart 2 (2012)
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (2012)
Ghostbusters III (2012)
Goosebumps (2012)
Gravity (2012)
Hairspray 2 (2012)
Halo (2012)
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters (2012)
Hellraiser (2012)
Hitman 2 (2012)
How Starbucks Saved My Life (2012)
I, Robot 2 (2012)
Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012)
Indiana Jones 5 (2012)
Iron Fist (2012)
Jason and the Argonauts: The Kingdom of Hades (2012)
Jay and Seth vs. the Apocalypse (2012)
John Carter of Mars (2012)
Joust (2012)
Just Cause (2012)
Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall (2012)
King Lear (2012)
Knight Rider (2012)
Kung Fu Hustle 2 (2012)
Lincoln (2012)
Logan's Run (2012)
Looper (2012)
Mad Max: Fury Road (2012)
Madagascar 3 (2012)
Mass Effect (2012)
Men in Black III (2012)
Metal Gear Solid (2012)
Micronauts (2012)
Monsters Inc. 2 (2012)
Nick Fury (2012)
Prometheus (2012)
R.I.P.D. (2012)
Rock of Ages (2012)
Shadow of the Colossus (2012)
Sin City 2 (2012)
Sinbad (2012)
Skyline 2 (2012)
Sober Buddies (2012)
Spy Hunter (2012)
Superman: Man of Steel (2012)
Ted (2012)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
The Avenged (2012)
The Avengers (2012)
The Berenstain Bears (2012)
The Bourne Legacy (2012)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
The Dictator (2012)
The Expendables II (2012)
The Hobbit: Part 1 (2012)
The Jetsons (2012)
The NeverEnding Story (2012)
The Ring 3D (2012)
The Sims (2012)
The Three Stooges (2012)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)
The Wolverine (2012)
Thundercats (2012)
Underworld 4: New Dawn (2012)
Untitled Eddie Murphy/Romeo and Juliet Project (2012)
Untitled G.I. Joe Sequel (2012)
Untitled Lara Croft Tomb Raider Project (2012)
Untitled Lemony Snicket Sequel (2012)
Untitled Les Grossman Project (2012)
Untitled Monopoly Project (2012)
Untitled Ouija Project (2012)
Untitled Star Trek Sequel (2012)
The Adventures of Tintin: Red Rackham's Treasure (2012)
Venom (2012)
Wanted 3 (2012)
Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2 (2012)
World War Z (2012)
Wrath of the Titans (2012)
Yellow Submarine (2012)
Zoolander 2 (2012)

2013

2-Face (2013)
28 Months Later (2013)
Akira (2013)
Alien Legion (2013)
Aquaman (2013)
Austin Powers 4 (2013)
BioShock (2013)
Bizarro Superman (2013)
Black Hole (2013)
Clue (2013)
Creature from the Black Lagoon (2013)
Dead Space (2013)
Despicable Me 2 (2013)
Ender's Game (2013)
Entourage (2013)
Escape from New York (2013)
Evil Dead IV (2013)
Fantastic Four (2013)
Green Lantern 2 (2013)
Gump & Co. (2013)
Hancock 2 (2013)
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2013)
I Am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President (2013)
Independence Day 2 (2013)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral (2013)
Jumper 2 (2013)
Justice League: Mortal (2013)
Kane & Lynch (2013)
Lost Planet (2013)
MacGyver (2013)
Mai, the Psychic Girl (2013)
Maleficent (2013)
Maximum Ride (2013)
Memphis (2013)
Metal Men (2013)
Monsterpocalypse (2013)
Mortal Kombat (2013)
Old School Dos (2013)
One Thousand A.E. (2013)
Oz (2013)
Oz: The Great and Powerful (2013)
Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (2013)
Poltergeist (2013)
Popeye (2013)
Ripley's Believe It or Not! (2013)
RoboCop (2013)
Runaways (2013)
Snow and the Seven (2013)
Splinter Cell (2013)
Stretch Armstrong (2013)
Teen Titans (2013)
The Birds (2013)
The Brazilian Job (2013)
The Devil in the White City (2013)
The Flash (2013)
The Hardy Men (2013)
The Hobbit: Part 2 (2013)
The Karate Kid 2 (2013)
The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt (2013)
The Toxic Avenger (2013)
Top Gun 2 (2013)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2013)
Untitled 12-Year Richard Linklater Project (2013)
Untitled I Am Legend Prequel (2013)
Untitled Sherlock Holmes Project (2013)
Untitled Spawn Reboot (2013)
Untitled Taken Sequel (2013)
Untitled Third Tintin Film (2013)
Warcraft (2013)
Where's Waldo? (2013)
Xerxes (2013)

2014

Ant-Man (2014)
Avatar 2 (2014)
Beverly Hills Cop IV (2014)
Godzilla (2014)
Hercules: The Thracian Wars (2014)
Highlander (2014)
Independence Day 3 (2014)
Kill Bill: Vol. 3 (2014)
King Dork (2014)
Pirates of the Caribbean 6 (2014)
Silver Surfer (2014)
Sub-Mariner (2014)
Terminator 5 (2014)
The Addams Family (2014)
The Punisher (2014)
Untitled Cloverfield Sequel (2014)
Untitled Daredevil Reboot (2014)
Untitled Loch Ness Monster Project (2014)

2015
Avatar 3 (2015)
Wonder Woman (2015)
2016
Battle Angel (2016)


Source:
I love you and hate you for this at the same time. I cant wait for all these new movies to comeout. But at the same time. I have to WAIT for all these movies. I shouldnt have scrolled down.
Reply With Quote
Old 5 years agoclass of '10 - away - #4
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
space
$6,308 | 20425253
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)

Reply With Quote
Old 5 years agoclass of '10 - away - #5
The Insomniac 5 heat pts space
avatar space
space
$974 | 12907520
Sooooooooo...........................M.night doesnt plan on redeeming himself with Book 2 of The last Airbender?
Reply With Quote
Old 5 years agoclass of '10 - away - #6
Chi city Che 1 heat pts space
avatar space
space
$1,187 | 4137896
this list shoulda had posters b**ch
Reply With Quote
Old 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #7
Dillinger805 4 heat pts space
avatar space
space
$6,835 | POWERFUL
it would be nice if they make all those but i got feeling alot of those wont be out
Reply With Quote
Old 5 years agoclass of '09 - away - #8
29 26 5 heat pts space
avatar space
space
$9,252 | POWERFUL
Attack of the k!ller tomatoes? wasn't that an old cartoon??
Reply With Quote
Old 5 years agoclass of '07 - away - #9
|JOHN|  space
avatar space
space
$1,093 | 3329781
wow, lots of great movies coming soon
Reply With Quote
Old 5 years agoclass of '08 - away - #10
tdnupe3 5 heat pts space
avatar space
space
$2,859 | POWERFUL
Dillinger805 said:
it would be nice if they make all those but i got feeling alot of those wont be out
well duh, the world is ending in 2012
Reply With Quote
Old 5 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #11
portis187 28 heat pts28 space
avatar space
space
$6,417 | POWERFUL
29 26 said:
Attack of the k!ller tomatoes? wasn't that an old cartoon??
wasn't it an old nintendo video game also
Reply With Quote
Old 5 years agoclass of '11 - away - #12
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 space
avatar space
space
$4,480 | POWERFUL
Chi city Che said:
this list shoulda had posters b**ch

Half of this s**t is still on the drawing board I can make some posters for you if you can't read and like pictures.

Last edited by GetuOne; 02-21-2011 at 06:18 PM..
Reply With Quote
Old 5 years agoclass of '10 - away - #13
beast mode 23 heat pts23 space
avatar space
space
$12,699 | POWERFUL
no jurrasic park 4????
Reply With Quote
Old 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #14
Okay.Player 2 heat pts space
avatar space
space
$1,022 | 1953346
attack of the k!ller tomatoes was the f**king s**t back in the day. games, movies, and cartoons. you bx n*ggas young!


[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]

[URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/video-game-screwattack/60662"]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/video-game-screwattack/60662

Last edited by Okay.Player; 02-21-2011 at 07:07 PM..
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:33 PMclass of -  - #15
Motivated  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
childs play and castlevania...even though i never played the game but still.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:35 PMclass of -  - #16
Motivated  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
wait 28 months later? :lostit0:

Jeeper creepers 3 also? man oh man
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:38 PMclass of -  - #17
Motivated  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
:celebrate0: spawn AND GODZILLA? I think I might just start like going back to the movies again.
Reply With Quote
Old 5 years agoclass of '07 - away - #18
Jeet Kune Do 11 heat pts11 space
avatar space
space
$6,412 | 18902064
gambit?



fo realz?
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:43 PMclass of -  - #19
Motivated  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
tom cruise metal gear solid.......or maybe ben affleck can pull it off...hated dude as an actor until he showed me his ability to throw down in "the town"

bad boys 3?
Reply With Quote
Old 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #20
creep 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
space
$6,804 | 17477001
looks like will smith is going to be busy.
Reply With Quote
 
Home > >
  
    
          join bx

 







most viewed right now
45 viewing
Image inside A Bunch Of Useful Links And Life Hacks
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
41 viewing
Image inside Thick Dominican Glennis...
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
41 viewing
Video inside Pulling out!!???
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside The truth beind Levi jeans (black history month)
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside Feb 6 - Baltimore fight raging driver ramming cars & people. Fells Poin..
10 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside They foolin niggas out chea
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Feb 5 - Family Found Stabbed/Shot To Death In Chicago Home
18 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside Feb 6 - Worlds Largest Great White shark "Deep Blue" recorded off of Me..
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time