Feb 21 - Nightclub Bouncer Assaults, Robs Customer, Makes Him Kneel And Pray [VIDEO]

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4766 4766
not sure if the white guy was selling drugs or not but that bouncer is a b**ch for the sucker punch...i keep my phone locked anyways......

i definitely would've have punched him back...but i'm also not a little guy...wouldn't be the first time i've fought bouncers...

i tell you one thing, even if you punch the close bouncer...the second guy isn't going to just drop the camera....he is gonna try and place it down...
 7 years ago '10        #62
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
See I hate s**t like this because I'm not much bigger than the white dude and some s**t like this happens someone is getting robbed and/or shot. I get too f**king heated. He wasn't going through my phone and I wasn't getting on my knees either.
 02-22-2011, 01:27 AM         #63
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
First off, I agree to an extent.

This is what gets on my nerves.

You paint "White America" with a broad stroke. Extremely ignorant. I know PLENTY of white people who stand up and support outrage in "black communities". As well as black people who do the same in "white communities". It's a beautiful thing. Yet you ask where is "White America", but here you are insulting them. Where is "Black America's" outrage and movement when things like this happen in the black community? I mean that honestly too, not to be insulting. Truthfully--it seems like the black community is quicker to tear each other apart rather than build each other up.
please fam, save the bulls**t for some naive fool...dont worry the world has plenty

maybe u know some, hell even i know some white folks that'll stand up for a black cause...but whatever thats not the point. the majority of white america treat race like a team and when something happen to theres they go to war like with ya boy OJ simpson for example. when blacks get beat and k!lled by these cops they think "he deserved it" theyll always side with the white authority figure no matter how much video evidence it is or they'll turn a blind eye because they feel like its not their f!ght

most whites arent fair in their opinion...one black person represent the whole in america...whites look at each other as individuals. one bad apple dont sour the bunch for whites.

as far as the black community tearing each other down, well thats true but thats irrelevant to the topic at hand, thats a whole new discussion.
 7 years ago '06        #64
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
black dude would've been f**ked after he let me leave. also, i would rather die right there than to bow to a bully like that.
 7 years ago '04        #65
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 DrX said:
please fam, save the bulls**t for some naive fool...dont worry the world has plenty

maybe u know some, hell even i know some white folks that'll stand up for a black cause...but whatever thats not the point. the majority of white america treat race like a team and when something happen to theres they go to war like with ya boy OJ simpson for example. when blacks get beat and k!lled by these cops they think "he deserved it" theyll always side with the white authority figure no matter how much video evidence it is or they'll turn a blind eye because they feel like its not their f!ght

most whites arent fair in their opinion...one black person represent the whole in america...whites look at each other as individuals. one bad apple dont sour the bunch for whites.

as far as the black community tearing each other down, well thats true but thats irrelevant to the topic at hand, thats a whole new discussion.
Stop f**king painting people with a broad stroke. Seriously. Should I say, "if I see a black person steal something... all black people steal?" That'd be the DUMBEST f**kING LOGIC EVER.

Secondly, don't tell me how whites think. You wouldn't want me to tell you how black people think.... right? Most whites? You just said, you don't white people to use the thought process of "one bad apple spoils the bunch", but yet... here you are with "Most whites".... in the same manner. That's incorrect. Too many whites think that way... sure. Most? No.

Last edited by regularjoe; 02-22-2011 at 01:44 AM..
 02-22-2011, 01:36 AM         #66
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
mdoggslim = closet racist

yeah I said it

I'm black as hell, but i'm rich as well

i picked up vanilla bean ice cream and realized i bought the soy free, coconut milk-based alternative on accident. I have to say, the coconut pleasantly overpowers the vanilla base tone.

02-22-2011, 01:44 AM         #67
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Stop f**king painting people with a broad stroke. Seriously. Should I say, "if I see a black person steal something... all black people steal?" That'd be the DUMBEST f**kING LOGIC EVER.

Secondly, don't f**king tell me how whites think. You wouldn't want me to tell you how black people think.... right? Most whites? You just said, you don't white people to use the thought process of "one bad apple spoils the bunch", but yet... here you are with "Most whites".... in the same manner. That's incorrect. Too many whites think that way... sure. Most? No.
most whites think like this...u just live in a bubble surrounded by tree hugging liberals...ur avg american have these views

for the record when I say im not talking about anybody, all of group can be a certain way...but most can
 7 years ago '04        #68
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
 ondatpurple said:
evidently the incident happened back in may of last year. the other bouncer (cameraman) had a falling out with the big brown guy, so he spitefully released the video which in turn brought a whole world of problems on the bully. another episode of "when keeping it real goes wrong".

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #69
Toy Solja 
space
space
$1,712 | Props total: 61 61
 tdnupe3 said:
I'm not saying that you're a blatant racist. For all I know, you could have 3 black friends. But on a serious note, it's not about racial pride (if there is such a thing), it is more about right and wrong. It wouldn't matter if it were white, brown, red, yellow, etc. it was wrong. Your comment about it not being a big issue if it were two black guys, and the comment about an "aryan" on his knees lets me know your process of thought. Every white person is not an "aryan", and every black person is not african. Malcom is not a symbol of black pride for me, he is a symbol that we can all see past the tinted vail of race to see humans as one being in seperate bodies connected by invisible tissue called God. Before Malcom's death, he saw this, and that is why I aspire to raise my level on consciousness to that of his. I am by no means on a "black power" trip. Or "black pride" trip for that matter.

The whole "praise the brown dude" stuff on the video only shows the bouncer's ignorance and lust for power in his own feeble existence. He used his stature and momentary position to a.ssault another human, and that is wrong regardless of the amount of pigment found in his skin. That is what should "infuriate" you. Not the fact that the guy was black.

Furthermore, the people whom use the term aryan to describe all white people are usually ex-convicts, or current/future white supremacists. I'm not saying you're either, but open your mind to the possibility that we are all connected and don't feel sorry for the victim becasue he is white, feel sorry for him because he was helpless and made a decision that was in the best intrest of his health/life.

Sincerely,

Human Being/Your Brother

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

02-22-2011, 03:04 AM         #70
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
i woulda handled it differently by waiting for him to get another hit in to have more evidence on him, then kick the bouncer in the balls to bring him down and bum rush the camera guy and kick both their faces in when they're down.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #71
J Real 
space
space
space
$964 | Props total: 62 62
If the bouncer was white he would have been charged with a hate crime. I would sue the club for having employees video taping in the bathroom on top of everything else.
 02-22-2011, 03:32 AM         #72
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dr x if you was white youd have a hood on right now burning a cross somewhere.

thats one thing the internet has taught me. the hate or racism or stereotypical bs in people, its just in the person. just like how a white racist redneck can speak with such irony, so can anybody. austin powers father said, only 2 things i hate in this world, people who are intolerant of other peoples cultures and the dutch. lol i love that.
 7 years ago '04        #73
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,822 | Props total: 20504 20504
WorldStarHipHop = GetIndicted.com
 7 years ago '04        #74
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
here is a review of that strip club

"Overall great place.

You walk into the bathroom, and it just randomly hits you how fantastic it really is. If theres every a place you'd want to get trapped in THIS IS THE PLACE.

Employees are top notch as well, I swear, near the end of my visit I just started bowing down before the people who work there. I know tipping a few times is routine at these places to show the staff appreciation, but I couldn't tip these guys enough. At one point actually felt like they were just reaching into my wallet and taking money.

I wish someone had taped my adventure here so I could re-live it everyday"

7 years ago '05        #75
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,831 | Props total: 3445 3445
He held 4 point blank blows to the face - then we see footage of bouncer dude walking two poodles (f**k that c*nt). Hench or not - two fingers plunged straight into a mans eye sockets takes him down regardless of what you weigh. "Ohh he's big he would a k!lled that guy" you all say - get into a couple of f**king f!ghts and tell me if it wouldn't have been better for him to f!ght back. He really was not expecting to get smacked too which is the worst thing about it.
 7 years ago '04        #76
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,598 | Props total: 2993 2993
 mdoggslim said:
if that was a black dude getting ho'd, I really wouldn't care. Another black people gone wild video.

But i'm not gonna lie, that bouncer using his size to dominate a little white dude to the point of worship... I'ma get my whitey on for this one.

Yes he deserves to die. And I hope he burns in hell.

man stfu!! probably a hoe azz b**ch yourself!! probably had your pudding taken before!!
 7 years ago '04        #77
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
"Perhaps fearing the victim would go to police, Byfield had already made a police report May 25 stating the victim had a.ssaulted him."

Thats some hoe a.ss s**t right there.......and the other dude STILL wont talk to the cops..
 7 years ago '04        #78
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 tdnupe3 said:
man, that little dude would have gotten THRASHED in that bathroom. Sometimes you have to pick your battles. I'm not saying that it wasn't some punk sh1t, but it was punk sh1t that allowed him to walk away and not be hospitalized, in a coma, or dead. It's just money bro. He did not want it with that bouncer. And there was another dude in there too. I would have charged that money to the game, then came back the next week with a little something "extra". There is more than one way to skin a cat bro.

Knowing myself, they would have had to just whoop me though. I would have been on that do-it-fluid and running off at the mouth.

But like I said before, that seemed to be a drug beef more than anything else. Black dude said, "you're taking money out of my pocket"
yep.....its a tough call but pride wont pay your dental bills afterwards........
 7 years ago '07        #79
tony snow 
space
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
People are so retarded always trying to put their dirt on video....he deserves to get locked up for being a b**ch

respeck
 02-22-2011, 08:05 AM         #80
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memphis10 said:
man stfu!! probably a hoe azz b**ch yourself!! probably had your pudding taken before!!
:agreement6: thank you great brown dude for further enforcing stereotypes
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy