Feb 21 - Nightclub Bouncer Assaults, Robs Customer, Makes Him Kneel And Pray [VIDEO]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
I was lookin at the big brown dudes fb pics....apparently that club is all cross dressers

7 years ago '08        #42
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 Shea-bird said:
I look at this video and think that the White dude was doing some shady s**t, maybe selling drugs in the club as the bouncer said. Does that mean he should get beaten and robbed, no, but I think they're both wrong, just because the White dude apologized on the way out. I really have a feeling that the White kid wasn't just singled out and that he probably peddles s**t through that club all the time. Just using my imagination here.
hence: why he didn't go to the police
 02-21-2011, 09:57 PM         #43
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
I'm not saying that you're a blatant racist. For all I know, you could have 3 black friends. But on a serious note, it's not about racial pride (if there is such a thing), it is more about right and wrong. It wouldn't matter if it were white, brown, red, yellow, etc. it was wrong. Your comment about it not being a big issue if it were two black guys, and the comment about an "aryan" on his knees lets me know your process of thought. Every white person is not an "aryan", and every black person is not african. Malcom is not a symbol of black pride for me, he is a symbol that we can all see past the tinted vail of race to see humans as one being in seperate bodies connected by invisible tissue called God. Before Malcom's death, he saw this, and that is why I aspire to raise my level on consciousness to that of his. I am by no means on a "black power" trip. Or "black pride" trip for that matter.

The whole "praise the brown dude" stuff on the video only shows the bouncer's ignorance and lust for power in his own feeble existence. He used his stature and momentary position to a.ssault another human, and that is wrong regardless of the amount of pigment found in his skin. That is what should "infuriate" you. Not the fact that the guy was black.

Furthermore, the people whom use the term aryan to describe all white people are usually ex-convicts, or current/future white supremacists. I'm not saying you're either, but open your mind to the possibility that we are all connected and don't feel sorry for the victim becasue he is white, feel sorry for him because he was helpless and made a decision that was in the best intrest of his health/life.

Sincerely,

Human Being/Your Brother

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #44
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
The guy got arrested and is being arraigned tomorrow or something. Anonymous got a hold of it and posted everything
 02-21-2011, 10:40 PM         #45
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #46
Live For Now 
space
space
$237 | Props total: 1 1
I hate n*ggas that come in the club starting s**t but I hate fake a@# bouncers that play like they hard cause they dealing with drunk people I know one thing I respect bouncers that do they job and do it right not try to exercise being hard cause they a little B@!#h in the day time and they feel they hard at night now that would be some s@#t if that white boy would have came back and shot that strip club up huh f@#@kin f*got A@# bouncer...........
 7 years ago '06        #47
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
I hope he gets like 5 years in prison
 7 years ago '09        #48
whatzg00d 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$680 | Props total: 49 49
I live 5 mins from this strip club and just there last week!! b*tches don't know how to work for their money.
 02-21-2011, 10:52 PM         #49
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If that n*gga tried treating me like that and going through my phone it'd be curtains for one of us.

7 years ago '07        #50
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 RAZAH CUTS said:
he hoe'd that n*gga out on some real jail type s**t...

lol, look closely lil' fake a.ss, wanna be thugs who weigh 150 lbs....that is exactly your future if you keep f**kin around...except you can't go nowhere after he done f**kin wit you and he'd likely r*pe your a.ss after the ordeal....
Your gay an pick on someone today get done Gabrielle Gifford style tomorrow.......can happen to anyone
 02-22-2011, 12:29 AM         #51
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so when are we gonna start the online movement for police that beat and k!ll all those unarmed black kids?

this is what get on my nerves with white america...yall get outraged when s**t happen to urs but agree when its done to a black person...all im saying is be fair...
 7 years ago '10        #52
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
if I was the dude getting beat up.....I would call my boys and we would handle it
 02-22-2011, 12:31 AM         #53
ozone559 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
Clearly white boy set up shop in the bathroom and got confronted about it. The black dude came in there and jacked him on some debo type sh1t. The whole situation seems messed up. Why would they tape that? People are idiots. I hope they lock his black a.ss up. They can actually get him for kidnapping charges with that video as evidence (holding a person against their will). And anytime you do a violent act in the process of taking someone's property, it is a capitol offense. That bouncer is a complete retard for taping that.
 02-22-2011, 12:32 AM         #54
ozone559 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bigg azz N1GGA walkin them too little azz dogs, he aint gettin no respect at the club no more!
 7 years ago '04        #55
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 DrX said:
so when are we gonna start the online movement for police that beat and k!ll all those unarmed black kids?

this is what get on my nerves with white america...yall get outraged when s**t happen to urs but agree when its done to a black person...all im saying is be fair...
First off, I agree to an extent.

This is what gets on my nerves.

You paint "White America" with a broad stroke. Extremely ignorant. I know PLENTY of white people who stand up and support outrage in "black communities". As well as black people who do the same in "white communities". It's a beautiful thing. Yet you ask where is "White America", but here you are insulting them. Where is "Black America's" outrage and movement when things like this happen in the black community? I mean that honestly too, not to be insulting. Truthfully--it seems like the black community is quicker to tear each other apart rather than build each other up.
 02-22-2011, 12:46 AM         #56
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #57
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
bouncer gets no brownie points for that........ he could have handled that differently not to mention that he out weighed white dude by a lot. dummbass n*gga, but guess what? white dude won and the club will get sued. the bouncer was all brawn and no brains. and the idiots put it on youtube???? stupid a.ss n*ggas.

Last edited by marcchrome; 02-22-2011 at 01:01 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #58
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
mdoggslim = closet racist

yeah I said it
 7 years ago '10        #59
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 marcchrome said:
bouncer gets no brownie points for that........ he could have handled that differently not to mention that he out weighed white dude by a lot. dummbass n*gga, but guess what? white dude won and the club will get sued. the bouncer was all brawn and no brains. and the idiots put it on youtube???? stupid a.ss n*ggas.
evidently the incident happened back in may of last year. the other bouncer (cameraman) had a falling out with the big brown guy, so he spitefully released the video which in turn brought a whole world of problems on the bully. another episode of "when keeping it real goes wrong".
 7 years ago '10        #60
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 tdnupe3 said:
I'm not saying that you're a blatant racist. For all I know, you could have 3 black friends. But on a serious note, it's not about racial pride (if there is such a thing), it is more about right and wrong. It wouldn't matter if it were white, brown, red, yellow, etc. it was wrong. Your comment about it not being a big issue if it were two black guys, and the comment about an "aryan" on his knees lets me know your process of thought. Every white person is not an "aryan", and every black person is not african. Malcom is not a symbol of black pride for me, he is a symbol that we can all see past the tinted vail of race to see humans as one being in seperate bodies connected by invisible tissue called God. Before Malcom's death, he saw this, and that is why I aspire to raise my level on consciousness to that of his. I am by no means on a "black power" trip. Or "black pride" trip for that matter.

The whole "praise the brown dude" stuff on the video only shows the bouncer's ignorance and lust for power in his own feeble existence. He used his stature and momentary position to a.ssault another human, and that is wrong regardless of the amount of pigment found in his skin. That is what should "infuriate" you. Not the fact that the guy was black.

Furthermore, the people whom use the term aryan to describe all white people are usually ex-convicts, or current/future white supremacists. I'm not saying you're either, but open your mind to the possibility that we are all connected and don't feel sorry for the victim becasue he is white, feel sorry for him because he was helpless and made a decision that was in the best intrest of his health/life.

Sincerely,

Human Being/Your Brother
This/ Truth
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy