Feb 21 - Nightclub Bouncer Assaults, Robs Customer, Makes Him Kneel And Pray [VIDEO]

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-21-2011, 05:49 PM         #21
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if that was a black dude getting ho'd, I really wouldn't care. Another black people gone wild video.

But i'm not gonna lie, that bouncer using his size to dominate a little white dude to the point of worship... I'ma get my whitey on for this one.

Yes he deserves to die. And I hope he burns in hell.

Last edited by mdoggslim; 02-21-2011 at 05:52 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #22
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1487 1487
s**t id get ho'd on camera if i could sue for it to

be like this while it happen :beat:

walking out the court n*gga like

:fawkdance:
 7 years ago '08        #23
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,102 | Props total: 12361 12361
 mdoggslim said:
if that was a black dude getting ho'd, I really wouldn't care. Another black people gone wild video.

But i'm not gonna lie, that bouncer using his size to dominate a little white dude to the point of worship... I'ma get my whitey on for this one.

Yes he deserves to die. And I hope he burns in hell.

WTF????

So, it's cool if it's black on black? That sh1t is normal?

MAN............................................. fucc it, nevermind. It's not about me.

Whatever dude. God bless you.
 02-21-2011, 05:59 PM         #24
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
man, that little dude would have gotten THRASHED in that bathroom. Sometimes you have to pick your battles. I'm not saying that it wasn't some punk sh1t, but it was punk sh1t that allowed him to walk away and not be hospitalized, in a coma, or dead. It's just money bro. He did not want it with that bouncer. And there was another dude in there too. I would have charged that money to the game, then came back the next week with a little something "extra". There is more than one way to skin a cat bro.

Knowing myself, they would have had to just whoop me though. I would have been on that do-it-fluid and running off at the mouth.

But like I said before, that seemed to be a drug beef more than anything else. Black dude said, "you're taking money out of my pocket"
youre definitely right, he would of gotten it much worse if he tryed somethin. i shouldnt of implied he should be ashamed, he did the smart thing. i just get extra pissed when big dudes like that throw their weight around and act tough, i always wanna see the underdog come out on top when it comes to s**t like this.
 7 years ago '07        #25
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
I just tried prank calling buddies cell he wouldn't pick up wondering if it was ringing at the police station lock up lol....
 7 years ago '08        #26
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,117 | Props total: 2649 2649
f**k it, after the first punch n*ggas puttin me in a coma cuz f**k that bulls**t
 02-21-2011, 06:01 PM         #27
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well my issue is with the kneeling and the praise the "brown dude" s**t. I would have no problem declaring myself as a racist (if i was). I would rock confederate flags and keep a hitler statue on deck... but I'm not. Look at it this way: You have black pride; malcolm and whatnot, I have white pride (no american history x) - so seeing an aryan kneel to an african on some yes master..... INFURIATING

oh an God bless you too
 02-21-2011, 06:02 PM         #28
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no homo
 7 years ago '04        #29
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 3852 3852
Dumb bastard
 7 years ago '07        #30
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
lmao haaaaaaaaaaaaaa yo gifs are in order.great f**kin brown dude llmaoooooo
 7 years ago '07        #31
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
Dumb thing is the cops tracked him down cause he filed a report saying that the white dude a.ssaulted him that day, Bouncer deserves whatever he gonna gets just for being a moron...
 02-21-2011, 06:14 PM         #32
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black dude filed a report?!?! White dude said "sorry about that" at the end of the ordeal?!?!

you know what. f**k you boxden. this is too much. blunt time.
 7 years ago '05        #33
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Reppindaburghh said:

Yeah I'm sure thats what you would've done.
i'm the same build as the bouncer and probably an inch shorter.
 7 years ago '10        #34
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
yeah his black a.ss going to prison for a.ssault,extortion (taking drug money) and kidnap (not allowing patron to leave) his black a.ss gettin locked up white dude gonna sue that club.
 02-21-2011, 06:29 PM         #35
DJ Flip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i almost barfed, poor guy. He must've been s**tting himself. That's how the Hell's Angels roll here in Canadas rippers too.

Some nights, it's just best to stay at home.
 02-21-2011, 06:36 PM         #36
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cashrules93 said:
sometimes you cant be ashamed of gettin robbed. this guy maybe, because he said "no please" when dude took his cash instead of at the very least actin like he just MIGHT be a man. the only time someone ever got somethin from me was at gunpoint, once. the second time i just took a chance that he wasnt gonna shoot me in the back of my head, he didnt and i walked away with all my s**t...and my pride intact. that s**t actually and most stupidly boosted my confidence to a new level. if i ever let someone strong arm me i wouldnt be able to look at myself in the mirror, and i aint even that big and i never act tough. 6'2 195 aint huge but it'll get the job done.
him acting like a man could of also got him k!lled, him saying that saved an himself possible broken bones or worse

im tired of f**king idiots in here talking s**t like oh hes a pus*y, sometimes its better to walk away im tired of you internet tough guys thinking you are the s**t, wait till you grow up and enter the real world.
 7 years ago '08        #37
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,102 | Props total: 12361 12361
 mdoggslim said:
well my issue is with the kneeling and the praise the "brown dude" s**t. I would have no problem declaring myself as a racist (if i was). I would rock confederate flags and keep a hitler statue on deck... but I'm not. Look at it this way: You have black pride; malcolm and whatnot, I have white pride (no american history x) - so seeing an aryan kneel to an african on some yes master..... INFURIATING

oh an God bless you too
I'm not saying that you're a blatant racist. For all I know, you could have 3 black friends. But on a serious note, it's not about racial pride (if there is such a thing), it is more about right and wrong. It wouldn't matter if it were white, brown, red, yellow, etc. it was wrong. Your comment about it not being a big issue if it were two black guys, and the comment about an "aryan" on his knees lets me know your process of thought. Every white person is not an "aryan", and every black person is not african. Malcom is not a symbol of black pride for me, he is a symbol that we can all see past the tinted vail of race to see humans as one being in seperate bodies connected by invisible tissue called God. Before Malcom's death, he saw this, and that is why I aspire to raise my level on consciousness to that of his. I am by no means on a "black power" trip. Or "black pride" trip for that matter.

The whole "praise the brown dude" stuff on the video only shows the bouncer's ignorance and lust for power in his own feeble existence. He used his stature and momentary position to a.ssault another human, and that is wrong regardless of the amount of pigment found in his skin. That is what should "infuriate" you. Not the fact that the guy was black.

Furthermore, the people whom use the term aryan to describe all white people are usually ex-convicts, or current/future white supremacists. I'm not saying you're either, but open your mind to the possibility that we are all connected and don't feel sorry for the victim becasue he is white, feel sorry for him because he was helpless and made a decision that was in the best intrest of his health/life.

Sincerely,

Human Being/Your Brother
 7 years ago '04        #38
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
I look at this video and think that the White dude was doing some shady s**t, maybe selling drugs in the club as the bouncer said. Does that mean he should get beaten and robbed, no, but I think they're both wrong, just because the White dude apologized on the way out. I really have a feeling that the White kid wasn't just singled out and that he probably peddles s**t through that club all the time. Just using my imagination here.
 02-21-2011, 06:52 PM         #39
thesinster1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why the world is a f**ked place because when we try to move forward to a better world there's always an a.ss.Come on really the dude is half your size.The Day We Stop Acting Like Animals Is the Day We Can Find Peace.
 02-21-2011, 07:02 PM         #40
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
him acting like a man could of also got him k!lled, him saying that saved an himself possible broken bones or worse

im tired of f**king idiots in here talking s**t like oh hes a pus*y, sometimes its better to walk away im tired of you internet tough guys thinking you are the s**t, wait till you grow up and enter the real world.
be as tired as you want but you can also go read my second post where i said he did the right thing.

...and theres a solid chance i'm a few years older then you. you obviously read my post enough to scrutinize it, but did you read the whole thing? how have i not entered the real world? ive seen, heard and been through s**t that would have you hop in bed next to mommy. i got friends in real life i dont need to act tough on boxden to make more.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy