Feb 21 - Nightclub Bouncer Assaults, Robs Customer, Makes Him Kneel And Pray [VIDEO]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
8439 pageviews
111 comments

|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
Feb 21 - Nightclub Bouncer a.ssaults, Robs Customer, Makes Him Kneel And Pray [VIDEO]

[video - click to view]

WORCESTER — The Platinum Premier strip club will be brought before the License Commission next month to face questions — and possible discipline — over the attack of a patron inside the Southbridge Street establishment last year.

Detectives and members of the Alcohol Enforcement Unit continue to investigate the May 2010 beating of a 25-year-old Worcester man inside a bathroom at the 241 Southbridge St. strip club.

Detectives are also working to see if any similar incidents have occurred at the club.

“We want to make sure and see if this is an isolated incident, or if there are other incidents involving these actions,” police spokesman Sgt. Kerry F. Hazelhurst said today.

Detectives are trying to identify the bouncer who videotaped the a.ssault. They are also trying to determine why it took almost nine months for the video to be released.

Peter M. Lukes, chairman of the License Commission, said he spoke briefly with investigators about the case, and understands a case will be presented to his commission. He believed the information would be presented in 30 days or so.

At that time, a hearing will take place in which the club could face sanctions ranging from a warning to license revocation.

Mr. Lukes saw what he believed was an abbreviated clip of the video. He a.ssumed it would be entered into evidence in the License Commission hearing.

“It is bothersome to think there is violent or lawless behavior in any establishment in the city,” he said.

The club had problems in the past with accusations of employees beating up patrons.

In 2004, Platinum Premier's license was suspended for seven days with two days to serve after four people claimed they were a.ssaulted and robbed by club employees in 2003. Before 2004, the club was called Crystal Palace.

Police said two patrons in April 2003 reported to police they were robbed of $500 and a.ssaulted while at the club. Two other men said they were beaten and their wallets were taken June 9, 2003. Several arrests were made in the cases.

Records show the club's president is Christopher Stephans. The corporation is listed as Premier Club Enterprises Inc.

Mr. Stephans told the License Commission in a 2004 hearing that the club employed all but one of the men. He said the patrons were thrown out because they were being inappropriate with the dancers.

Video of the May 25 attack went viral on the Internet. Several outlets, including YouTube.com, have logged hundreds of thousands of viewers of the video.

Police received multiple anonymous text tips about the alleged a.ssault and were told of the video posted on YouTube.com. The tips filtered in on Thursday. Police were told about the a.ssault, when it occurred, and the suspect's name.

Detectives downloaded the video, which showed a 25-year-old Worcester man being led into a bathroom by two bouncers. One of those men, Easton Byfield, 35, of Thayer Pond Drive, Oxford, was arrested Friday and charged with kidnapping, a.ssault and battery, unarmed robbery and filing a false police report. Mr. Byfield is a manager at the club. He was released after posting $7,540 cash bail. He will be arraigned in Central District Court tomorrow.

Easton Byfield said no to an interview request this morning. Wearing shorts and a T-shirt in the lobby of his building, Mr. Byfield said he was leaving in about 10 minutes, asked for a reporter's business card, and said, “You will be hearing from me.”

During the almost four-and-a-half-minute video, the patron is ordered to empty his pockets and questioned by Mr. Byfield, according to police.

“During the questioning, the male, without warning, punched the victim in the face; he then continued to punch him (the victim) approximately three more times in the face and head area,” police said in a news release.

Mr. Byfield is accused of locking the bathroom door and stopping the patron from leaving during the alleged a.ssault. Police said Mr. Byfield stole $300 in cash from the victim.

At one point in the video the victim was ordered to kneel and pray to the employee. He was told to recite, “Oh great (expletive) brown dude. Oh great (expletive) brown dude.”

Mr. Byfield allegedly tossed the patron's belongings at him, but took the wad of cash. He is heard saying, “This is your sacrifice right here.”

The two employees accused the patron of dealing drugs in the club. The victim did not come forward, and later told police he feared for his safety because the bouncers had his name and address.

On the day of the alleged a.ssault, Mr. Byfield called police and told them he was approached by a man in the bathroom and a.ssaulted. He had an officer file a report. Police used that report to track down the patron who was attacked.

Sgt. Hazelhurst said the victim did cooperate when police found him. Police located the victim Friday.

The video is very clear and is great evidence in the case, the sergeant said.
“It left with little doubt what occurred that day,” Sgt. Hazelhurst said.

[pic - click to view]

Strip club faces questions

Last edited by |Roscoe; 02-21-2011 at 11:06 PM..

111 comments for "Feb 21 - Nightclub Bouncer Assaults, Robs Customer, Makes Him Kneel And Pray [VIDEO]"

7 years ago '04        #2
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,595 | Props total: 2989 2989
this s**t is lmao hilarious...but in the end the bouncer gets arrested on a lot of charges...was on the news today
 7 years ago '06        #3
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18808 18808
he hoe'd that n*gga out on some real jail type s**t...

lol, look closely lil' fake a.ss, wanna be thugs who weigh 150 lbs....that is exactly your future if you keep f**kin around...except you can't go nowhere after he done f**kin wit you and he'd likely r*pe your a.ss after the ordeal....
 7 years ago '05        #4
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
What a piece of s**t.
 02-21-2011, 05:03 PM         #5
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guess hes smart for letting him do it on camera and getting paid but in the end dude showed no heart there got ho'd straight up would never let another man do that to me sorry. too much pride. stupid i know but i couldn't do it.
 02-21-2011, 05:03 PM         #6
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow he's tough
 02-21-2011, 05:07 PM         #7
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was the white dude selling something in the club..?
 7 years ago '05        #8
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 RAZAH CUTS said:
he hoe'd that n*gga out on some real jail type s**t...

lol, look closely lil' fake a.ss, wanna be thugs who weigh 150 lbs....that is exactly your future if you keep f**kin around...except you can't go nowhere after he done f**kin wit you and he'd likely r*pe your a.ss after the ordeal....
it woulda been a two on one cause of the camera guy. whos to say that white boy wouldnt throw down and was just being smart enough to hold it in so he could get paid? Granted i woulda handled it differently by waiting for him to get another hit in to have more evidence on him, then kick the bouncer in the balls to bring him down and bum rush the camera guy and kick both their faces in when they're down.
 7 years ago '05        #9
space
space
Think this is the d!ckheads facebook.

7 years ago '05        #10
space
space
 meepos said:
it woulda been a two on one cause of the camera guy. whos to say that white boy wouldnt throw down and was just being smart enough to hold it in so he could get paid? Granted i woulda handled it differently by waiting for him to get another hit in to have more evidence on him, then kick the bouncer in the balls to bring him down and bum rush the camera guy and kick both their faces in when they're down.

Yeah I'm sure thats what you would've done.
 7 years ago '04        #11
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385 OP
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Think this is the d!ckheads facebook.

dudes details have been posted all over the net

Name: Easton Byfield

Address: 30 Thayer Pond Drive, Oxford

Cell Phone: (508) 377-8388

Email:

Facebook:

Business 1: Platinum Premier Gentlemens Club / Club Envy, 241 Southbridge St. Worcester, MA

Business 1 #: (508) 754-4444

Business 1 Boss: Christopher Stephans, 90 Neshobe Rd. Waban, MA

Business 1 Boss #: (617) 558-7601
 7 years ago '05        #12
space
space
 Mystt said:

7 years ago '04        #13
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385 OP
space
space
 Laduerb22 said:
This is the third time I've seen this thread. Stop reposting s**t trying to get a hot topic.
prove it

the article has todays date and the video does too
 7 years ago '04        #14
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
that bouncer is f**ked
 7 years ago '08        #15
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,102 | Props total: 12356 12356
Clearly white boy set up shop in the bathroom and got confronted about it. The black dude came in there and jacked him on some debo type sh1t. The whole situation seems messed up. Why would they tape that? People are idiots. I hope they lock his black a.ss up. They can actually get him for kidnapping charges with that video as evidence (holding a person against their will). And anytime you do a violent act in the process of taking someone's property, it is a capitol offense. That bouncer is a complete retard for taping that.
 7 years ago '09        #16
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
He would've got clapped in the hood for that.
 7 years ago '08        #17
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
on second thought, they may have been 1s in his wallet being that they were in a strip club
 02-21-2011, 05:40 PM         #18
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sometimes you cant be ashamed of gettin robbed. this guy maybe, because he said "no please" when dude took his cash instead of at the very least actin like he just MIGHT be a man. the only time someone ever got somethin from me was at gunpoint, once. the second time i just took a chance that he wasnt gonna shoot me in the back of my head, he didnt and i walked away with all my s**t...and my pride intact. that s**t actually and most stupidly boosted my confidence to a new level. if i ever let someone strong arm me i wouldnt be able to look at myself in the mirror, and i aint even that big and i never act tough. 6'2 195 aint huge but it'll get the job done.
 7 years ago '04        #19
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,369 | Props total: 13041 13041
 Mystt said:

good.
 7 years ago '08        #20
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 cashrules93 said:
sometimes you cant be ashamed of gettin robbed. this guy maybe, because he said "no please" when dude took his cash instead of at the very least actin like he just MIGHT be a man. the only time someone ever got somethin from me was at gunpoint, once. the second time i just took a chance that he wasnt gonna shoot me in the back of my head, he didnt and i walked away with all my s**t...and my pride intact. that s**t actually and most stupidly boosted my confidence to a new level. if i ever let someone strong arm me i wouldnt be able to look at myself in the mirror, and i aint even that big and i never act tough. 6'2 195 aint huge but it'll get the job done.
man, that little dude would have gotten THRASHED in that bathroom. Sometimes you have to pick your battles. I'm not saying that it wasn't some punk sh1t, but it was punk sh1t that allowed him to walk away and not be hospitalized, in a coma, or dead. It's just money bro. He did not want it with that bouncer. And there was another dude in there too. I would have charged that money to the game, then came back the next week with a little something "extra". There is more than one way to skin a cat bro.

Knowing myself, they would have had to just whoop me though. I would have been on that do-it-fluid and running off at the mouth.

But like I said before, that seemed to be a drug beef more than anything else. Black dude said, "you're taking money out of my pocket"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy