Feb 21 - Tampa mom makes son wear sign announcing 1.22 GPA

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300

But this has happened before with another kid...
 7 years ago '04        #102
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 579 579
I think a tutor would've helped more than a public humiliation of your son's lack of education.
 7 years ago '04        #103
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Wow... the amount of excuses I see involving white people and "their thoughts or feelings" towards the actions/thoughts/perceptions of minorities on here is disgusting. White people get blamed for EVERYTHING. Unreal.
We live in a white male dominated society. Rather you realize it or not, the socialization of minorities in America is modeled after the white male. The white male wants to keep the status quo of domination and inequality. On a local level this is seen with zoning, school funding and extra curricular activities available in communities. These are current practices, lets not dig up the past 60 or so years where us minorities can blame white people for a lot of evil and disgusting s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #104
gmoney313 
space
space
space
$248 | Props total: 8 8
i dont see anything wrong with what she's doing. she doesnt want her son to throw away his life. this should be humiliating to the knuckle head any way, cuz the path that he's on, in a few years he will be holding up a different sign
 7 years ago '05        #105
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Ordo Abchao said:
Psychologically, developmentally, she's almost ensuring that her child has a negative relationship with education in the future...

However, as a parent and a teacher, I applaud the f**king effort
Maybe, but more times than not, its because the kid just doesn't spend anytime studying/paying attention in class rather then the kid just being flat out stupid

something like this could work
 7 years ago '05        #106
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 WhoThaFuk said:
We live in a white male dominated society. Rather you realize it or not, the socialization of minorities in America is modeled after the white male. The white male wants to keep the status quo of domination and inequality. On a local level this is seen with zoning, school funding and extra curricular activities available in communities. These are current practices, lets not dig up the past 60 or so years where us minorities can blame white people for a lot of evil and disgusting s**t.
Is that why Asian Americans are probably the most educated people in America even though they are "minorities"?
 02-24-2011, 12:23 PM         #107
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is a 1.22GPA even possible in high school. I managed to get a 3.00 and I didn't do s**t.

What other choice did she have but put his a.ss on the corner because nothing else helped this dude realize the severity of the situation.

at the pic and video
 7 years ago '06        #108
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 7 years ago '07        #109
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
:iagree: was this on flecther by USF? anyway...... school isnt hard.....niether is college. I don't see how some people don't grad HS or cant even get at least a mixture of A and B and some C's? it's really not that hard..........and there are enough example showing where both paths lead to
 7 years ago '07        #110
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Bea5T said:
Is that why Asian Americans are probably the most educated people in America even though they are "minorities"?
ummm while I don't 100% agree with dude but the family structure is very different between the two, Especially Black American ( Black not from the island or Africa). I see it all the time, I know a lot of Asian american who are dumb, they tend to be the white washed, americanized Asians. It all comes down to the family structure.
 7 years ago '06        #111
Mista Bigg 
space
space
space
$336 | Props total: 71 71
:applause: to the parents for this. sure he might be humiliated now but I bet he would rather it now than later on in an orange jumpsuit picking up trash from the side of the road. People can criticize the mom all they want but at least she is trying to save her child. She knows better than anyone what her son is capable of and that is why she is pushing him so hard. There`s a bunch of parents that could give a hoot about what`s going on with their kids education.
 7 years ago '04        #112
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
 Ednyce said:
people need to mind there business. she aint hurting the lil punk, if anything she prolly helping him. she giving him a lesson in where hes gonna end up if he dont get his s**t straight. great job mom !!!
damn thats whut im saying, n*ggas too soft nowadays, weak and dont wanna work but forget that all this s**t we adore was made of the blood, sweat, and tears off peoples back by way of whips, guns, force, oppression... going beyond black and white, look at the rail road tracks going thru your town and know that for every mile laid a china man lots his life.......

and thats just one small part of this great infrastructure we live in, now realize how good we have it and some lil bulls**t sign aint gonna k!ll ya lil punk n*gga unenducated a.sses!

but your lack of knowledge most certainly will!!!
 7 years ago '04        #113
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
 kylelucky said:
no that's disrespectful to a point, unless the orders were inhumane or something lol. No matter how bad of a grade whenever I was in school that I got, which i had plenty here and there because of focusing problems and because I needed more time to learn than some, my parents never would of even thought to do something like that, or force. I just find that baffling I suppose. That's all.
in your case you mentioned a learning difficulty which in his case none was mentioned so we a.ssume there are none to speak of, correct? proceeding we then a.ssume if not mental problems then it is his attitude, which means brains are there but just not focusing on achieving the set goals provided. i was similar, i smartened up and my mom woulda done something like that to me too because she knew i was smart enough and that embarrassment, because we thought we was so cool will hurt us more than any grounding, or spanking, or yelling could!

hope that was explained in a way for you to understand, on a serious vibe with no joke or malice intent i ask.

Last edited by cuzjuan; 02-25-2011 at 02:54 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #114
McBreezy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$340 | Props total: 1 1
 carltouss619 said:
:iagree: was this on flecther by USF? anyway...... school isnt hard.....niether is college. I don't see how some people don't grad HS or cant even get at least a mixture of A and B and some C's? it's really not that hard..........and there are enough example showing where both paths lead to
i think so fam. if not then it was down by busch and 56th
 7 years ago '07        #115
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 McBreezy said:
i think so fam. if not then it was down by busch and 56th

yeah either way around that area

M.O.B. Erin D said:

I thought it was the Amscot on Gunn Highway in the Sweetbay plaza.

def. not near gunn hwy
 7 years ago '04        #116
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
 Bea5T said:
A lot of those Asians are first generation Americans. Their parents have money, status, a strong community and have been instilled with incredible study habits. Even so, Try to find an Asian politician or an Asian Ceo; you wont find too many. Moreover, Asians have never been denied an education in America like black people have.
 7 years ago '07        #117
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
People b**ch too much and do too much flip-flopping. If she would've had a passive attitude toward his poor performance in school, she would be accused of not being aggressive enough. She's taking action, and she's accused of being too tough. I see no problem with her actions. I don't necessarily believe that academics determines a person's success though. I had only a 2.9 GPA in high school, never attended college and I do way better financially than most college graduates. Before we go way out and insult the guy, we need to see what his goals in life are. Formal education doesn't equal success...point blank, period. In many cases, some people have absolutely no interest in High School because they're too smart for it and what they're teaching doesn't have anything to do with what's really important...but that's another topic.
man shut the f**k up
 7 years ago '10        #118
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Damn homie... n*gga look miserable... Oh well, next time you'll take priority in school over rep
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy