NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-22-2011, 10:16 AM         #81
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people ..... :smh2:
 7 years ago '08        #82
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
He going to be getting clowned in school now.
 7 years ago '07        #83
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 57 57
lol that kid looks so pissed. But i dont blame him
 7 years ago '07        #84
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
good s**t, HS is easy as hell 1.22 the f**k?!
 7 years ago '04        #85
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,636 | Props total: 3163 3163
 tdnupe3 said:
the article said that they tried everything from helping him with homework to tutors, so on and so forth. This may be the only thing that will make him get it together. Can't knock her for trying. She knows her son better than anyone, so no one can say that it won't work. he is probably skipping school a lot. many of the people I went to high school skipped like 2-3 days a week and had similar grades. they weren't dumb kids, they just made dumb decisions. they thought that sh1t was funny to have 5 and 6 Fs on their report card.

She needs to get him involved in sports or something that will give him incentive to maintain a reasonable GPA.

7 years ago '11        #86
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Nobody's going to do it huh? It's gotta be me? Fine....

WAKA FLOCKA, WAKA FLOCKA, WAKA FLOCKA!

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #87
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
hope it works like seriously.... and to n*ggas sayin he may have a learning disability i bet u that n*gga can prolly spit the whole flockavelli album
 7 years ago '04        #88
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
all you have to do to get a 2.0 is show up to class. Good for this mother.
 7 years ago '06        #89
realgunta 704 heat pts704
space
space
$20,528 | Props total: 16364 16364
lol, damn he looks really sad
 7 years ago '04        #90
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 mcbreezy said:
hahahah this dude is on 56 and busch ima go scope his a.ss out and honk at the lil homie, s**t is right down the road from usf
i was thinkin hillsborough at 1st.....
 7 years ago '10        #91
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
f**king
 7 years ago '10        #92
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
I applaude moms effort. I have a 13 yr old that can recite every Justin Bieber lyric but didnt want to do her school work. She was at a lilly padd @ss school bringin home some real dookie grades, I'm talking bout gettin D's in gym and home-ec. I'm like C'MON Man!...I'm driving 30 minutes each morning to drop her off at the "good diverse" school and she bringin me some BS not to mention this 30 minutes is in a Cadillac (V8 gas guzzlin) Cadillac! She was burin my bread as far as i was concerned.

Drastic move #1 and still holding hoping i dont have to get to the sign deal. I transferred my youngin from the lilly pad to the hood, where they could care less about Justin Bieber, Miley whatever her name is! This middle school has pregnant students, and wanna be k!llers so brainwashed about being real they ready for something to jump off and an excuse to do so. Needless to say my youngin (who is bout as green as a blade of grass) doesnt like it there, kids are not friendly, she's not in the in crowd, so she isolated to SCHOOL WORK!!!!!!! The very next report card in the new "HOOD" school............................................ ................A's, B's, and C's!

A parent has to be drastic at times! If your kids dont think that you're crazy and wont do anything extreme then they will run circles around your @ss. As far as all the @ss whoopin talk. If you didnt start that from day one and be consistent about the rules you set forth then an @ss whoopin is the least of their worries. Another thing for all you future parents. SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOUR KIDS THEN YOUR KIDS SPEND WITH THEIR FRIENDS! SET AND BE THE EXAMPLE!
 7 years ago '04        #93
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
all you people saying that this is a bad tactic and detrimental to the kids view of education: STFU

They tried all the right things (tutoring, HW check, grounding), so dire actions had to be taken. I bet you guys would be that parent in the supermarket allowing your child to yell at you to get them candy. Thats the problem with parenting nowadays, people are so f**king soft.
 02-22-2011, 02:32 PM         #94
Cwazyfool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good for her.
 7 years ago '06        #95
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 GetuOne said:
Nobody's going to do it huh? It's gotta be me? Fine....

WAKA FLOCKA, WAKA FLOCKA, WAKA FLOCKA!

I knew someone was going to post Waka's interview from 106 & Park

Last edited by StreetZ17; 02-22-2011 at 04:05 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #96
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Down-N-H-Town said:
I respect that decision. A 1.22 in high school? That n*gga smoking his books.
It's easy to get a low GPA in highschool. My GPA was just as low as his my freshman and sophomore year because I ditched alot and the only thing I wanted to do back then was have fun and play around in school. Then I matured when I got around 16 and got it together my last 2 years because I didnt wanna be in there for 5 years. He's exactly the age I was (15) when I was playing around in highschool.
 7 years ago '05        #97
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,188 | Props total: 9382 9382
n*gga looked like waka flocka!!

voting cool...
 7 years ago '04        #98
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,453 | Props total: 13124 13124
 SyDuck said:
you're an idiot if you think any parent can control their kids like that. most parents work long hours now a days... im sure if they knew how, they would do everything they could to make the kid better

most people don't realize their potential until they are pushed anyway. that kid probably failed some classes, they couldn't hold him back because of school budget issues, put him in the dumb classes, performed to that level, and he got lost along the way because he never understood the basics. i dont think anyone is lazy or dumb, people just give up on each other too easily
Working long hours is no excuse. There's plenty of parents who work long hours and make their kids do good in school. That's the responsibility of being a parent. No excuses. And if you try everything, and the kid don't want to get his mind right--put his a.ss in boot camp.

SyDuck said:
word man. white people make it seem like minorities don't care bout their kids education... many of them do, but they don't have the resources or the ability to speak out... they dont have the confidence either. schools usually ignore requests...

ive done research on related subjects in the vietnamese communities in CA... s**ts all f**ked up, yet its still better here than in most places
Wow... the amount of excuses I see involving white people and "their thoughts or feelings" towards the actions/thoughts/perceptions of minorities on here is disgusting. White people get blamed for EVERYTHING. Unreal.
 7 years ago '05        #99
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
from the looks of it, he got the waka flocka syndrom....
 7 years ago '09        #100
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 RAZAH CUTS said:
kind of a desperate move that will def. NOT yield a real response...

shaming kids into learning will never work...like, ever...

he prolly needs some form of in-depth counseling and a tutoring regimen...perhaps even to be screened for ADD...
there's no such thing as ADD, that's just you believing the propaganda they sell you to boost their trillions of dollars in yearly sales of drugs.

this is def the wrong way to get a kid to do things. people should be allowed to beat their kids to a certain extent, primarily when they're younger. if they take it too far then that's when someone should take action. pain acts as a deterrent for something serious: you should spank the sh*t out of a little kid immediately when they run into the street, because a spanking is nothing and fear of the pain usually works at preventing the possibly dangerous action of running blindly into the street. bingo.

f**kin child protection needs to lose some funding. everyone isn't a damn moron who beats their kids within an inch of their lives just for crying. it's like people not wanting their kids to play in the snow so they don't catch a cold. kids NEED to catch colds to start building the antibodies. geez
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now