Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
cut that n*gga dreds.......how the f**k you gonna be stupid and rock dreds.....you asking to get locked up and denied a shot at life.
 02-22-2011, 07:18 AM         #62
DMoney3481 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If that doesn't work, dad needs to whoop some a.ss. 1.22? s**t I would have to show up drunk, and high everyday of the year, and not try to have that low of a GPA.
 02-22-2011, 07:19 AM         #63
DMoney3481 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1985 said:
Who the hell is going to adopt that old a.ss ugly monkey ******?
 7 years ago '10        #64
GunsandGanja 
space
space
$121 | Props total: 0 0
I love the little smiley face at the bottom.
 7 years ago '04        #65
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 Ednyce said:
people need to mind there business. she aint hurting the lil punk, if anything she prolly helping him. she giving him a lesson in where hes gonna end up if he dont get his s**t straight. great job mom !!!
AMEN!!!! I swear there's something in the water today. My f**kin kids don't listen either even with all the positive approaches. That psychologist just want some money to tell me s**t I've already tried. Lol I'm done ranting!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #66
muzikhead 
space
space
 antoniob 321 said:
this is not helping the problem though
She has tried everything else fam. At least moms will be able to say she tried everything.
 7 years ago '04        #67
muzikhead 
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
kind of a desperate move that will def. NOT yield a real response...

shaming kids into learning will never work...like, ever...

he prolly needs some form of in-depth counseling and a tutoring regimen...perhaps even to be screened for ADD...
He probably does need to be screened for ADD. But how many parents have extra bread for extensive counseling. How about the fact that these kids are shaming us parents who are going to bat for them to have a chance in life. I think there's something in the water today and it's affecting the kids the most. Now I may be wrong (Charles Barkley's Voice), but I doubt it.
 7 years ago '05        #68
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$983 | Props total: 274 274
Damn, I wonder if he can even take orders correctly. Just give him a f*ckin mop and call it a day.
 02-22-2011, 09:00 AM         #69
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
GREAT PARENTING if you ask me. his stupid a.ss can do better than a 1.22. That's far below average. But as you can see, if you read, the one thing they didn't try was WHOOPING his a.ss!!!!
I agree. I don't know if it'll work, but whatever she's been doing, hasn't worked. And if a kid respects his mom enough to actually do this (some kids would just run away or move out), then he's not beyond help.

we're a society of pussies. this pyscho bulls**t, well some is probably helpful, is giving some type of excuse for everything. Then again, I don't know what that kid has gone thru, whatever it was though, it wont be helped by 1.22 gpa's. I know....I got a 1.3 before, lmao. Got a 3.7 the next report card marking. Far from dumb, very uninterested though.
 7 years ago '06        #70
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,610 | Props total: 349 349
It may not be that he's lazy and don't wanna do well in school, he just may not be able to keep up. He may have a learning disability and can't keep up with the pace of his class. But his parents may be to busy going H.A.M to realize it.
 02-22-2011, 09:09 AM         #71
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GPA does not mean anything. FCAT should not play a primary factor in whether a kid should graduate. Everyone in Florida knows how much attention the FCAT has been getting over the years.

You want to make your kids change? Take them to the nicest neighborhood in the city and then take him to the worst. Then ask him, "Which neighborhood do you want to live in?"

This antic is only going to embarrass the kid. The only thing that can save a kid are dreams. If a kid doesn't have a vague idea who he want to become and what he is interested in, then he will drift along in life. You have to have a dream and do not take no for an answer. One little dream can take you on a journey.

This kid has the wrong dreams or he's giving up too early because he is naive and believes he can't learn the lesson.
 7 years ago '09        #72
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Alot of yall making posts like you know the kid better than his mom and s**t. The article said they have been trying alot of everything. At least she is trying something instead of sitting back and watching it happen like alot of the partents here in my city do. I don't feel sorry for him having her do that to him. I guess he's gonna enjoy holding $5 pizza signs for Little Caesars out on the corner that much more?

Last edited by Acid Rap; 02-22-2011 at 09:34 AM..
 02-22-2011, 09:35 AM         #73
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
I agree. I don't know if it'll work, but whatever she's been doing, hasn't worked. And if a kid respects his mom enough to actually do this (some kids would just run away or move out), then he's not beyond help.

we're a society of pussies. this pyscho bulls**t, well some is probably helpful, is giving some type of excuse for everything. Then again, I don't know what that kid has gone thru, whatever it was though, it wont be helped by 1.22 gpa's. I know....I got a 1.3 before, lmao. Got a 3.7 the next report card marking. Far from dumb, very uninterested though.
Yeah, kids at this age are particularly distracted at this age and don't have a passion for anything. This is why some parents push their kids early in life to take piano lessons, golf, or anything they are interested in so they'll have the required skills and the confidence to believe this is their calling.

In grade school I made no less than a 3.0 GPA. Then I entered middle school and my grades plummeted. I was in and out of trouble and I failed a grade. Eventually, I was put into a program for trouble kids, but the teachers let me study a grade ahead of what I was suppose to be learning.

I reached high school and I was just embarrassed by the fact that I was behind my friends, but I was happy we were in the same class. I always knew I would go to college and that thought never slipped my mind.

I dropped out if high school for a year and gave up on school. I started learning and reading on my own and I started to have visions. I enrolled back in high school and I decided to get an education and go to college. Then I was hit by the harsh realities -- if you want to go to a good college, you need a high GPA.

I enrolled in community college and made a commitment to do whatever it took to make good grades. Of course, I had courses I wanted to drop because I was the only black guy in the class and it felt competitive instead of a friendly atmosphere.

I took everything in consideration: (1) my only support system (my mother) could have died and I would have to dropout and get a job, (2) my friends wouldn't understand (and trust me these guys thought I was just laying around playing on the computer all day, it was unreal when I told them I was graduating). You have to ignore that fact that no one is going to notice what you are doing until you are finish. (3) I was running low on cash and I didn't want to become another statistic. Yeah, I dabble in selling marijuana during my breaks, but the competition is still there and the money wasn't coming fast enough and the flip wasn't as big as I wanted it to be.

I had so many doubts when I entered community college, I would call my brother and say, "I don't know if I can do this, but I'm going to try." What I did was not even my best effort. I could have did better.

So, if you are in the position to get an education and go to college, take advantage. I'm really worried where my life is heading, but that's just life. If we you don't worry about the future then we are on a road of destruction.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 02-22-2011 at 09:39 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #74
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
Bravo!Bravo!Bravo! :applause:
 7 years ago '09        #75
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I don't see how this was a problem at all. If he thinks that is embarassing then he has a real wake up call in life ahead of him because with no education pushing a 1.22 s**t aint finna get any more glamorous.
 7 years ago '04        #76
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
At first I was going to say she was wrong for it, but then I see they offered helped and did everything else they possibly could.
 7 years ago '09        #77
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5103 5103
ppl call child services on everything today you look at the kid wrong and somebody calls child services
 02-22-2011, 10:00 AM         #78
Melted Cone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
GREAT PARENTING if you ask me. his stupid a.ss can do better than a 1.22. That's far below average. But as you can see, if you read, the one thing they didn't try was WHOOPING his a.ss!!!!
:agreement6:

Thats what 99 percent of these damn kids need these days.
 7 years ago '05        #79
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
at least he got to hide behind those dirty mop looking dreds
 7 years ago '04        #80
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,481 | Props total: 6643 6643
This action is Tiger Mom Approved!

f**k this dumb a.ss n*gga...somebody has gotta flip my burgers....actually, rocking a 1.22 GPA this is probablly the SAME type of bastard that constantly f**ks up my order!!

People talking about embarrasing the child...f**k that simp...like it's not embarrasing his mother...Because this simple a.ss n*gga can't see that his own MOTHER can't take pride inthe fact that her son doesn't even give 2 s**ts about his education to help himself...Constantly failing her and letting her down quarter after quarter, seimester after seimester, year after year...She's gotten tutors and counselors, this dude still bulls**ttin and Mom dukes is STILL hurting, She has to wear that pain to...he ain't alone

If he can't get motivated to get off his a.ss and help HIMSELF after all that!?!?!?!?! f**k HIM...

PERSONAL responsibility...you don't wait till your grown man, s**t out of luck, and a.ssed out to learn it with your back against the wall...and f**k all this military talk s**t...I don't want that dumb a.ss in my division or any command im at either are you f**king serious?!?!? I got enough damn retards to baby sit, I don't need or want another one, trust me!

Get this n*gga to the bottom of the food chain where he belongs...And I said I wanted fresh fries with NO salt!!! :angry14:

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 02-22-2011 at 10:06 AM..
Home         

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
165 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy